Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

weighed myself this morning and im still 13 stone 8lbs :( i wanted to be 13 stone 6lbs by wednesday but i dont think thats going to happen.

i must have burnt calories at swimming though and the gym, how long does it take to show? lol

Ria, you'll get there, bet all of a sudden it will just fall off. It's amazing how far you have ce, good luck with the special K!!

B - Special K
L - malba toasts x4 french fries, 4 tomatos, an orange
D - Salmon with salad and cous cous

S - none

Last edited:
After having a good shop in new look earlier, trying on a pair of size 18 jeans from their normal range and them fitting perfectly i have decided to change my goal to something more realistic.

My eventual goal is now 12 stone, which i hope will see me in a size 14 top and 16 bottom.

I have no idea when i will reach it, but i'm going to wait and see, ive found the last few weeks quite difficult with only losing a couple of lb's. If i get to 12 without too much trouble i may try to get to 11 stone, but im going to wait and see :)

1 pound to go - wow! Congrats to you, how exciting!

I can't wait to fit into regular size 18 jeans!

There is a fine line between making a goal attainable and unattainable.
If we make then too easy then it doesn't have the thrill factor on achieving it. But too hard and the feeling of defeat is big.
I think its actually quite hard to set a goal if you sit down and think hard about it. It shouldn't be a whim. I had to think, can i really reach that goal or is too easy. We need to work at it to make the reward greater.
Thats how i feel anyway. You may feel different.
Anyway thats my serious side out if the way. So, how ya doin today?

I've had a nice day thank you, not much exercise though but will be going to the gym in the morning then possibly swimming in the afternoon.

B - Special K
L - 4 slim slices of steak and salad
D - malba toasts x4 and french friends

S - Slice of carrot cake! Apple

You've got an exercise laden day tomorrow then. Good for you. Hope you go swimming too.
Are you weighing in tomorrow for that last 1lb? Good luck. Though with all the exercise i think you'll breeze past it.

i am indeed weighing in today for hopefully that last lbs till a new start for the rest of the year.

Unfortunatly as im a woman TOTM has come so i may not have shifted it.

Im going out for a chinese tonight as its my best friends birthday, any advice on what to eat that wont be too bad?

Dust.lol
I think its quite hard to have anything thats healthy in a chinese. I suppose anything with chicken or seafood. Chicken chow mein has half the calories of chicken chop suey.

well i used to go these every week and have an all you can eat. Im thinking of ordering off the normal menu, that way ill only have one dish with noodles or rice, rather than loads of different dishes?

And the 1lb has official gone!

I've reached my july target YAY!!!

Woohoo, well done Ria. So the next goal is to lose 6lbs by 6th August right?
Thats 9 days left. Or have i worked it out wrongly?

that was the goal, wanted to lose half a stone before i go and stay with my boyfriend for 5 days, but i doubt thats going to happen in 9 days haha, was sooner than i thought.

Thanks everyone now far to go now!

so happy for you ria,you have done so well!!
i bet you are feeling really happy:)
thanks for the inspiration:fingerscrossed:

Thanks everyone hehehe!

cant believe im nearly there tbh, its been a journey and a half

Back