Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

Yippee that's fab, the words 'it's too big' are a pleasure!

Hey Ria, man your doing so so well! Good on ya girl :D !!
Big respect to you! I bet it feels awesome to have clothes that are too big :) I can't wait to get to that stage!
I'm with Pink about the new look thing, I went into New Look yesterday and was like... *sigh* if only!! Lol Would be so good to go into the jan sales and get stuff that actually look as good on you as it does on the hanger or mannequin! And I think the way your going Ria, your definatley going to get that! Good luck girl! :) xxxxxx

awww thank you hun, lets hope so!

went to the gym today as managed to finish early

45 minutes treadmill
25 minutes bike
20 minutes xtrainer

Ideally i'd like to be a 41 inch hip (size 14 on new looks size guides!) I'm currently 44.5 so 3.5 to lose. maybe i could look at losing an inch a month? so then i could be in size 14's by christmas?

Id like my waist to be a size 12 (29.5 inches) and i'm currently 32 so would need to lose 2.5 inches

Right in relation to the above, i reckon i'm just about 44 inches (hips) and 31.5 on my waist, which is quite impressive! in 5 days! I'm going to measure myself again next thursday or friday and hope to just have lost a little bit

I'm not going to try any jeans on in a 16 until i'm measuring about a 43 inch hip just so i know ill be comfy in them rather than squeezing!

Im going to aim to be 43.5 on my hips and 31 on my waist by the 24th september (4 weeks time)

if i manage to lose 0.5 inches a month i should be on course for my size 14s by february! which would be amazing! (Janauary would be even better as that would be a year since i started!)

Fingers crossed!

Good luck you. I must admit i dont really measure myself. I think it seems to be more important to you ladies. I think most men just go by weight.
My next goal is the 3 stone mark. Not too far away.
Well done you for keeping up the gym and swimming too. Are you going this weekend?

yeah ill be at the gym 2moro, sunday and monday, will go swimming monday night too

You're doing great girlie! Measuring every week might not work out though, I measure once a month and sometimes still only get a 1inch loss in certain places. I spose if you do it in cms it might be more noticable?

How's work going? Enjoying it?

yeah i wasnt going to do it every week, was going to go for fortnightly but i'd forgot that id only done it last week lol.

work was boring as i was on 2 week induction but should be all up and running by the end of next week :)

quick picture

41236_10150250737115117_648685116_14255143_5065239_n.jpg

Looking amazing babes! It's crazy how much you've changed!

thanks hun :)

You're looking real good Ria. What a transformation eh?
I have some pics but never keen on posting on the internet though. But i can see the difference in me anyway.
Well done and keep it up. X

thank you :)

i didnt manage to get to the gym however i'm going to go later on, then 2moro i shall go to the gym and swimming if i can

You really do look amazing Ria! You are not at all big anymore! (Your body is your body, and you will know when it's right, I know)

aww thank you hun :)

gym today

40 minutes xtrainer
40 minutes treadmill
20 minutes bike

weights

lost about 1lb (was actually 13 3.5 last week), feeling a bit down about it now, i'm so close yet the lbs arent changing much :( i just really hope that its because im building muscle rather. we shall see if i've lost any inches when i mesure myself at the end of the week

Hi Ria, i know it's easy for me to say 'a loss is a loss' because I would feel the same.

But looking at it from an objective point of view, more exercise probably means muscle! Also, weight loss will slow down as you get closer and closer to goal. Keep an eye on the inches like you plan and really judge yourself now on how you feel, how your body fits into different clothes, whether your fitness is improving.

Best of luck Ria, your progress has been really inspiring.

Back