Rickys food diary

Hi, Not had a bad week at all, how about you?

Yet again I had a bad Sunday, they really do seem to be my downfall at the moment. I've managed to have another Alcohol free week which probably helps as I'm not using any syns on that.

Got on the scales this morning and lost another 1lb, a little disappointed as I've had a really good week apart from the sunday. Played 2 games of footy as well. I've decided to get the wii fit plugged in this week so I'm doing regular excercise.

I'm not having sunday dinner this week as the in laws are in Portugal, I am however going to Rovers v Burnley, which is MASSIVE!!!!, hoping I can keep to plan and not get attracted to the dreaded beer lol.

As for meals I've pretty much stuck to what I know, did the quorn lasagne again and also finished off the meatballs I froze last week. Going to do a red day tomorrow so I can have breakfast and a chicken kebab. Might not have so much of the pitta bread this week as I know that's where the syns are.

Hi

Been housesitting for the outlaws this week so not been online much at all. It's been a really difficult week as I've not really been able to stick to plan. It's so difficult using someone elses kitchen when they dont have all the things you need to make healthy slimming world meals. I've been as careful as possible and I've lost 1 1/4 lbs this week. I weighed a day early as I'm off out for a meal with the other half tonight. I will be playing football first so I'm going to try to work my socks off so I wont feel so guilty when tucking into my food later.

The running hasn't taken off at all yet. Really need to get going.

Been a while since I updated this. Had a couple of mixed weekends where I've been out for friends Birthdays or meals with the other half. I have continued to lose though and have now lost 16 lbs in total. I'm about halfway to where I want to be which is nice.

I started cycling this week as I prefer it to running, my knees aren't great after too many years of getting kicked around a football pitch and I find cycling less painful.

Back