Rickytickytums' weekly weigh in!!!

rickytickytum

Talk about Room 101...isn't that where you send things you would gladly get rid of? Well...ironically I have 101 lbs of fat I am going to lose. Just weighed in at 283 lb (a very cringe worthy 20st 2 lb) there, I said it... Never been public about my weight, but we are all in this together and it's time I was honest with myself!! :)

ROOM 101 STATS...
Start weight 283lb.

:hug99: Well done for taking the first step... It's always the hardest! You are right, we're all in this together. :)
I look forward to following your journey down those pesky lb's!

x

I have a feeling your gonna see that number go down pdq!!!

Keep us updated on your progress!

You can do it rickytickytum I started off at 186lbs (20:6lbs!) and am now 177 (12:8lbs) in 9 months and that's without being 100% all the way through! You'll be fab!

Wow... That is fab. Any before and after pics? That truly is remarkable...did you track your weight loss...I would love to read it. X

I'm amazed at how easy it's being really well after the first week anyway! Not really tracked it in terms of a diary form but I did for a bit in the beginning it'll be somewhere if you go on my 'posts started by' thingy tab!

Attachments

• image-1981961632.jpg
    image-1981961632.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 121
  • image-1848785642.jpg
    image-1848785642.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Oh my god...you look amazing! You look completely different... That is just really awesome and in only 9 months? I hope I do as well as that!! Are you keeping it off? Xx:)

Awww thanks! It look great from the side but front needs some work still, I've got a stone left to get to goal as my bmi is 24.6 but a stone will take it to 22.9 as I know when you eat 'normal' again your body gains a few pounds from the glycogen/ carb in your system so I'm still SS/ having cheeky step 2 meal if I want/ need it :D but yep in 9 months and no exercise! It did take me to lose 3 stone though before I went down a dress size/ noticed any difference despite what the scales said :/

I walk quite a lot as I have dogs and now it's nicer weather we have been walking to school and back which is 4 miles a day. I want to get a cross trainer but as I'm so heavy, I need to lose some first cos the home ones have a max user weight of 17st. I am also breaking my weight loss up into chunks of 10lb at a time. I think on this diet, losing 10lb at a time should be pretty easy, so it will keep me motivated. I think you have done so well and thanks for your advice too. X

I walk... A little bit less than you as I only have the one dog to look after! That sounds like a good idea breaking your weight loss up into bite size chunks... Least that way it doesn't seem so daunting/ like you're climbing a mountain! You'll soon by flying through your targets and losses yourself its amazing how easy it becomes once you get going... And even more amazing when no one believes you it's easy :D you get the 'oh you must be starving you poor thing' comments! As far as loose skin goes its not as bad as I thought but in definitely doing some toning/ light weighty things to firm up apparently as I've not had kids and am 'young' my skin can snap back better... Water is supposed to help on that score as well as in sure you've figured out water seems to be the holy grail of everything VLCD related ;)

Yeah....drinking loads of water. I always have to be honest. Like it boiled instead of tea or coffee, I haven't had any caffeine since starting, all 3 days ago...ha ha. had caffeine withdrawal the other day and a bad headache, but its passed now and I'm hoping to hit ketosis tomorrow or next day...I do have rumble tum now and again, but it passes with drinking water and last night, I took a shower whilst my son had some Haribo Tangtastic...(yum, yum, yum) so I am pretty chuffed with myself cos I would have scoffed some usually. Also, he had his friend over to play and stay for tea, so when I cook, I make sure I have either just had mine, or have a bar on the go and a big glass of water. And any leftovers go straight in the bin.
I will start swimming again soon...like swimming...it's just been too cold...I am 41, only have the one 9 year old and it's just the two of us, but come from an uber fit family...my sis, who is 28 is drop dead gorgeous and has a lovely, lovely figure (wait til she has kids) and I would love to get to her size so I can pinch her clothes. My parents, mum 60, dad 73, both still work and regularly exercise. My Dad actually works in a gym and cycles (uphill) to work, he is amazing. So, I've always passed myself off as the ' creative' one, but I'm determined to show them what I'm made of. I haven't told them yet that I am on s & s, I want to go and see them in a month or so and let them see a difference, if there is one. Xxx

Oh no! You're giving up caffeine as well! I salute you Sir as there's no way I could do that on top of this diet too!, I gave it up for lent a few years ago as a dare and I'm not allowed to do it again! I've always being the fat yo-ing sister while my younger sister has always being the thin one! My dads tall and lanky but my mums shirt and round bless her and is forever on slimming world/ a diet of some kind! My sisters now put a load of weight on and after seeing me lose the weight she's doing celebrity slim as its like Cambridge but you get the extra of boots points too :D I've always drank water too, I've forever got my 2 litre bottle of water attached to my arm my pupils ask 'miss do you drink all that?' And I tell them no I drink 3 of them in a day!

I've always passed myself as the 'brainy/ career one' lol so it's abit strange for me to think of myself differently all I know is in love to go clothes shopping now! My brains not quite caught up with my weight loss yet though!

It's a good idea not tell anyone until you've lost some especially as your dad works in fitness, I went to a fat camp (pre-booked before I started Cambridge) and was forever justifying my choice for being on a VLCD and them telling me how stupid, unhealthy, going to put it all back on etc it was! So I'm hoping to re-book again this year just to rub it in their faces :D they'll be a good difference in a months time you'll see!

Not done a week yet ... I know I am naughty, but I weighed myself and gone down to 173.5 oh my god! Will probably stay there all week now...but I am sooooooo chuffed!

Oooh you started at 1lb more than me :)

You'll shift it in no time 7 weeks in I've dropped two stone

Good luck :)

xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wow...thats brill...thanks for the nice comments...I'm so determined. well done on losing 2stones. How many dress sizes is that? xxx

wow...thats brill...thanks for the nice comments...I'm so determined. well done on losing 2stones. How many dress sizes is that? xxx

i'm honestly not that sure cause i didn't feel the weight creep up cause i was constantly wearing elasticated pjs or leggings ha :/ but by the looks of the measurements i was at about a size 28 :/
now i'm in 20-22
xoxo

Back