Riddle me this!

Well done, he can only reach the 4th button, when he goes to the 11th floor someone is in the lift with him who presses the button. x

What can bring back the dead; make us cry, make us laugh, make us young; born in an instant yet lasts a life time?

Memories :) my nana used to say that to me.

Sorry I'll stop hogging now :eek:

A man and woman are in a car driving very fast, the car breaks down, the man panics and says to his wife, hold on I won't be long, he locks all the windows and doors to the car and goes off for help. 1/2 an hour later hes back, his wife is unconcious in the car and there is a stranger next to her. There is no sign of forced entry, and the car hasn't been tampered with. What happened

A man and woman are in a car driving very fast, the car breaks down, the man panics and says to his wife, hold on I won't be long, he locks all the windows and doors to the car and goes off for help. 1/2 an hour later hes back, his wife is unconcious in the car and there is a stranger next to her. There is no sign of forced entry, and the car hasn't been tampered with. What happened
They were on the way to the hospital (hence the speed) she gave birth while he was away and the stranger was the baby.

i know for the forest without trees etc, its a map x

It goes up, but at the same time goes down. Up toward the sky, and down toward the ground. It's present tense and past tense too, come for a ride, just me and you. What is it?

I know the answer but not telling, because I cheated again x

Back