Right I am going total

misscphillips

I cant stand looking in the mirror any more - I am going total it WILL be gone.

Starting weight 18st 11.5

gona be hard not stepping on the scales till next week mind you as i been gettin on them twice a blinking day lately!

hi :) we are both start at similar weights... what is your goal weight? mine is 10 stone, given myself till august to get it off, being 100% with it.

I hate looking in the mirror to :( but at least at the end of it we can look in the mirror and think yeah I look good!... hopefully lol

x

Good luck with TS, you'll see that the results are amazing.

Hide your scales! Stepping on to them just once a week means you see a bigger loss rather than weighing every day and seeing a lb come off at a time.

You can do it hunnie, just imagine that weight falling off.

Re the weighing, I have had my husband take the batteries out the scales and hide them or I would be on twice a day too! x

Good luck :)
I too hate looking in the mirror and hope that becomes a thing of the past soon :)

thanks girls.

my goal is 12 stone as that was when i was comfortably in a size 14, some things size 12 and think i looked quite healthy then. I have been lower and was in a 10 but actually think i looked prettyer a little more fleshed out so thats my aim. Want to buy my wedding dress this summer ready for next april so want to be able to feel really pretty in it. 2 of my bridesmaids are size 8's and never gain weight cant have them outshining me! Also feel like a fraud and feel judged every time i see a consultant as i feel other patients must think i am on crutches coz i am fat when i have had them even when i was a size 10.
Need to loose this weight - NOW!

Back