Right that's it, no more messing around!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
Long story short I got to my target weight with SW and exercise, had an abdominoplasty to have the excess skin on my stomach removed then went downhill with anxiety and depression and managed to whack 2 stone on! All that hard work, blood, sweat and tears and a 2 foot long scar from side to side and I go and set myself back! Of course I can't be too hard on myself because depression is a vile evil thing and it could have been much worse, I could have put much more weight on or ended up right back where I started but the responsibility is mine and mine alone.
Well this is it, I start again today, not tomorrow and definately not Monday! I've had some CBT therapy and my head's in a better place I hope! Lets get out there and make a difference, make a change and make it now!

Good for you :0clapper: like you say at least you didn't pile it all back on, and compared to what you lost 2 stone is a tiny amount.

good luck x

behind you all the way xx

Wow! What an inspiration you are, to lose all that weight in the first place! Well done for that and for beginning again. I'm sure you'll soon reach your target. Good luck.

Kathy

Back