Ring Resizing.... How much???

Trim T

I live in Birmingham and i'll probably end up going to the jewellery quarter anyway.

But just wondered if anyone has had their rings resized and how much it cost, I need quite a lot taken out of 3 rings.

xx

depends on what the rings are made of, I asked about mines and was quoted £9 for plain gold and £27 each for my white gold.

As always though, shop around

My wedding ring has a pattern on I went to get it resized (when I was larger, it still too small lol, one of my aims is to fit back into it!) and they wanted £35!! neadless to say I didn't go for it ha

I work in collabaration with a jewellers and they told me to get my white gold ring adjusted and re shaped it would be £15 this was what they get charged by the adjusters with out anything added on.

My engagement ring is smaller(haven't been able to get it on for about 6 years!) than my wedding ring and is holding it on at the moment. I've told dh that when I get to target I'll need an eternity ring to hold them both in place! ;)

I took my engagement ring off when I was about 8 months pregnant with my daughter as my fingers were slightly swollen. 4 and a bit years a later and I still haven't managed to get it back on. I've been tempted by the idea of getting it adjusted, but I guess its going to fit me soon, so I won't need to! :D :D

I had my ring resized, it was £30 & it's Platinum.... I don't know if it makes a difference what kind of metal it is to cost though?

Back