Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ring Resizing.... How much???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Trim T, 6 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Trim T

Trim T Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.8%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I live in Birmingham and i'll probably end up going to the jewellery quarter anyway.

But just wondered if anyone has had their rings resized and how much it cost, I need quite a lot taken out of 3 rings.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    depends on what the rings are made of, I asked about mines and was quoted £9 for plain gold and £27 each for my white gold.

As always though, shop around

4. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My wedding ring has a pattern on I went to get it resized (when I was larger, it still too small lol, one of my aims is to fit back into it!) and they wanted £35!! neadless to say I didn't go for it ha

5. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I work in collabaration with a jewellers and they told me to get my white gold ring adjusted and re shaped it would be £15 this was what they get charged by the adjusters with out anything added on.

6. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I had mine resized at the jewellery quarter and it was £15.

7. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

My engagement ring is smaller(haven't been able to get it on for about 6 years!) than my wedding ring and is holding it on at the moment. I've told dh that when I get to target I'll need an eternity ring to hold them both in place! ;)

8. lisalulu

lisalulu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I took my engagement ring off when I was about 8 months pregnant with my daughter as my fingers were slightly swollen. 4 and a bit years a later and I still haven't managed to get it back on. I've been tempted by the idea of getting it adjusted, but I guess its going to fit me soon, so I won't need to! :D :D

9. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I had my ring resized, it was £30 & it's Platinum.... I don't know if it makes a difference what kind of metal it is to cost though?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.