Ring sizes

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
i went to the jewellers today as my engagement ring and eternity ring are spinning round on my fingers and foudn out i have gone down 5 ring sizes, thats a size for every stone i lost,:eek: i was so shocked, and they dont knwo if they can reduce them down that much :( cos of the styles of them, i have to call them in the morning when they have had a look to see, dont knwo what i will do if they cant, cos even them things you wear in rings to make them smaller only take them down 2 sizes,

Oh dear :( I've been saving getting my rings resized til I get to goal - perhaps I need to consider this might be a problem for me too?! Darn it!

I would be really interested to hear what they say as I have hardly any rings left to wear as they are SO big and I keep losing them. I did wonder how much they might be able to re-size them. I have another few stone to go yet too !

Are you ladies mad???? What about NEW rings!!!!! :D :D

I do know what you mean though...when mine became too big I was frantic but remember that after maintenance when the "fat" gets redistributed around your body they may well fit again or not need to be sized as much as you might initially think... Mine are fine now...they were resized by two sizes and despite gaining weight they are still fine!

Lol, the eternity ring in particular is irreplaceable cos I know how skint he was when he bought it, but on the whole new rings DO appeal! ;)

My OH has promised me a new "engagement" ring when I maintain my goal for a minimum of 3 months - give or take 10 pounds!!!

We've been married nearly 8 years but its his way of asking me to renew our vows...awwwwwwww how sweet!!! Will it ever happen???? Now THAT is the question!!! :)

Now there's a plan....when we do renew our vows, perhaps, R can do the new photos for us??? :D

Blinking 'eck is that me volunteering to have photos done??? You know I'd have to be under goal to agree to that! :D

do what me and the boss are going to do after Christmas going to get her little engagement ring (which looks silly now next to the others I have bought her) and Melt it into her wedding ring and set the three little diamonds in it.
I am going to get my now far too big Masonic ring melted and joined to my wedding ring.
We then both have new rings which fit and still have the sentimental value of the old ones.

Aahhhhh....what a great idea Jase!!! That is soooooo sweet! :)

i dont want a new engagement ring or eternty ring they wouldnt be the same, my engagement ring was made in a little jewellers that only sell the stuff they make, so its sort of original even though there are probbaly loads like it, cos there are only so many things you can do with them,

Now there's a plan....when we do renew our vows, perhaps, R can do the new photos for us??? :D

Blinking 'eck is that me volunteering to have photos done??? You know I'd have to be under goal to agree to that! :D

Got it in writing and keeping it!! You are ON!!! :cool:

mine are pretty worthless too.....but I have a ring that my little girl 'bought' me that I love and I used to wear it on my 3rd finger, bt now have to wear it on my 2nd....and its loose on that, but would look silly on my 1st finger....and others from my parents and friends etc.....ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, I would rather wear these rings on a chain around my neck than keep the weight on. This is just one of those things that I am accepting as part of my journey. ;)

On a more serious note, I would rather wear these rings on a chain around my neck than keep the weight on. This is just one of those things that I am accepting as part of my journey. ;)

Exactly!! {{{hugz}} xxx

Back