RIP skinny jeans!!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Just thought i'd share with you all, what will possibly be the last time i ever wear these skinny Jeans again.. i worked my arse off to get in these size 10's.. and in a matter of weeks i proberly wont even get one leg in! :cry: lol. . Works xmas do.. I felt it slightly inappropriate to get me boobs out also, but figured after such a weight loss like mine, they have fared well.. i doubt they will be as pert after i pop this bubba out! .. I am determined to be a size 10 again.. but i doubt i will ever look like this again!! *sob* !!

dec10 003.jpg

Get you..you look fab & you will look like that again. i'm sure you'll not put on as much weight as you think & your boobies will get bigger!!!!

My boobies went back to the same again & even though I'm 34 they're still perk!! lol

You'll be back in those jeans for next Xmas if not before...

haha, im not sure i'l be back in these jeans by next xmas! that might be slightly optmistic.. maybe the xmas after!!!

glad to know your boobies are still pert at 34 +kids.. theres hope for me yet!

Hubba hubba!! you look great! I'm sure you will look just as fab after having your baby, and be a yummy mummy:fingerscrossed:

Wow!! You will be in those jeans after the baby, you still have young skin and most importantly have the knowledge to make sure you don't gain huge amounts of weight and can loose it afterwards.

Aww congrats on the bambino :)
Ull defo get bk into ur size 10's! Not sure about the boob issue tho, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you lol.
Good luck with everything
Ccxx

Back