River's LL Diary

You too huni :) x

Wooohoo 3 and a half pounds ! :D

well done :)

thank you :D

You are over that stone Lucy. Well done Phoenix xx

Aww thank you SB :D Im so chuffed, met some new people but didnt get to do coucilling as my LLC had maintaining people constantly dropping in but had a get to know eachother session and one lady who id met the previous week said she could see id lost it in my face but im not so sure! Havent been this weight for a year and a half now, so happy!

Well done you. You can imagine how I felt when I got to a weight I
hadn't been for 25 years!

awww river well done you! x

That's great River! Well done you :) xxx

Thanks hannah and tracy :D. Your both doing excellently! Hope your doing well on rtm hannah :) and sorry you only lost half a pound tracey but you did really well with your food choice. x

Food talk! :ignore:
Dont know where my head is at the moment im racing around and its only 4 days till my weigh in, going so quickly! People have been asking me how long ive been doing the diet and it honestly feels like ive been on it forever (not that its a bad thing), im just so used to everything now.

My partners mother wants to come stay and our two best friends in the next few weeks and im a bit scared as to what to do, i dont want to be rude and not go but id feel really embarressed taking my pack to an expensive teppanyaki bar :eek:.

Ive been tempted this week, had a bit of an arguement with the OH, wedding stress and things and i just wanted to drink a glass of coke and have a cheesy toasty but i just couldnt do it. Think were both just really stressed so even though we cant do anything meal wise on my birthday and our anniversary this weekend i think well just have an all round spoil ourselves session and go to the movies for a change instead of eating out!

Last edited:
Just a quick check in! Feeling miserable today.. its my birthday and ive sat in bored all day as usually id dress up and go for a meal with friends and family but i cant. Im also struggling to eat the packs at the moment, the 4th ones a bit too much for me.

Sorry for my whinging just could really do with a good cry and cuddle at the moment, feeling rather sorry for myself and i just know my weigh ins going to be terrible on tuesday, im back on the second period in 3 weeks :(. Feel like im having the worst possible results on this.

awww river happy belated birthday honey x i too struggle with the 4 packs a day i am really having to force myself to have them so you are not alone, but its really important to have 4 i know that ....but just so hard at times

Thanks tracy :) Yeh its awful and i end up leaving it till 11pm because im not wanting it :(. Also getting sick of big packs such as soups and chili just because they seem to much to eat. If im honest i could last on a porridge all day at the moment.

Oh Lucy -Sorry you are feeling like that and din't enjoy your birthday either.
Maybe it's time to start inventing treats for yourself that don't revolve around meals out. it's a hard habit to break, but when you put your mind to it you can think of things. You can still go out and celebrate with friends and family.
Theatre, bowling, cinema, walk in the park, country, beach etc.
Shopping-charity shops are fab! Girly pamper day, there are some great special offers around. Have a new hairdo or manicure etc,etc. visit a place of interest, stately home or gardens.
I'm sure you can think of many more.
Those old habits are hard to break.
I hope the next few weeks get you feeling happier and healthier.

Happy birthday River, sorry to hear you havent had a good day.I agree with splenda benda treat your self to some pampering. You are doing well with your weight loss. Ive had the period problem as well, but should settle - i thought mine had finished for good- surprise surprise 2 in 4 weeks. lol .Keep your chin up love..... i spread my food packs through out the day and sometimes like you I get to the end of the day and cant face the last one. not sure what the answer is.
Take care
nutty

Thanks girls :) Sorry i havent replied sooner, i went to stay at my parents to see friends and family. It was a nice change of scenery and everyones noticed how much ive lost which is nice!! Although i did go out for a drink and people couldnt really understand and kept offering me drinks but i held up even though it was really difficult to be the unsocial one :|.
Smells of cooking are getting to me at the moment, partner cooked a pizza and even though im not a big fan i just want one so badly. Its fustrating but im carrying on and determinded not to cheat!

Good for you Lucy.

Well done! I know it's hard to be the 'odd' one but at the end of the day you're doing this for a reason and there will be plenty of occasions to celebrate when you reach your goal!
Well done for resisting and i'm glad you had a great time :)

Back