Roast Dinner!!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
ahhh wow just had the nicest roast dinner!! is this right?? if im having an extra easy day :

roasted carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoe, roast potates, peas, broccoli chicken and stuffing. all the roasted stufwas cooked with fry light, no actual oil.counted 3 syns for the gravy and 1.5 for the stuffing.so a total of 4.5 for an AMAZING dinner!!?? :eek:

wicked!!!!!! it was just sooo nice, id convinced myself that something must be wrong haha!!! may treat myself to a weight watchers caramel crunch a bit later then??!

it looks ok to me too, one thing though - is sweet potato superfree? im not sure it is, would mean your only SF is your carrots and your broccoli, but not bad for a yummy dinner!! xx

what do u mean superfree??? sorry dont go to class, do it from old books really. so do i need to syn sweet pot??

For an extra easy meal, you must have 1/3 of it as super free. How old are your books?

its ok hun dont panic ;)

with extra easy, you're supposed to have 1/3 superfree with every meal, which basically means fruit and veggies, but there are some veggies which are free on extra easy, but not "superfree" so no, you dont have to syn them hun :)

the veggies which arent superfree (to the best of my knowledge and im not an expert) are parsnips, peas, sweet potato and sweetcorn. but that being said, the 1/3 superfree isnt a strict rule its just "recommended" if you've been doing ok so far without adhering to it, then its nothing to worry about :)

sorry if i have panicked/confused you hun, xx

Back