Rollercoaster ride to happiness

Karen.hat

Silver Member
Well guys new start new county new diary! One last time.
Feel free to comment, help out, offer advice ect I won't be offended if you point out any mistakes I'm making to be honest I'd be grateful.

Day 1
Wednesday 2nd may
11stone 1lb (8lb gain since march)

Breakfast
Coffee
Milk (part HeX A)
Diet coke

Lunch
Bacon
Egg (fried in frylite)
Mushrooms
Muller light yoghurt
Tangerine

Dinner
Chicken
Passata
Butternut squash
Sweet pot
Carrot
Red onion
Mushroom
Sw chips
Side salad

Snacks
Pineapple
Mango
Melon
Fish sticks
Mussels

I'm quite proud of myself today. My bipolar has been all over the place for last few months but I've managed to get up and out the door and got the bus to next village to group.
It's the first time I've been out Alone since we arrived in folkestone and got the bus too!!

Sounds silly but they are massive steps for me, now I just need to find something to fill the other 4 days a week to help me establish a routine and keep me balanced and on track.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Move didn't go as well as I expected but hanging in there. Life is very messy at the moment but I'm trying to stay positive!

Diet isn't going too badly, I've lost 6lb I think. Not a great deal but hey it's better than putting it on. I've set a reminder on my phone to update this daily. I am going to try to achieve at least 1 thing each day that will enrich my life as itsprwtty empty at the moment and I'm hoping I'm going to be six months to happiness and 6 months to sexy and slim!!

1st July 2012

Breakfast
Strawberries
Apple
Grapes

Snack
Winkles
Cup coffee

Lunch
Chicken breast
Cauli
Broccoli
Sprouts
Carrot
Swede
Mash
Gravy (2 syns)

Dinner
King prawn flavor sticks
Plum
Nectarine
Cherrys

Snacks/drinks
Cup coffee
3 cans diet coke

(wasn't hungry at dinner)

2nd July 2012

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HeX B)
Semi milk (part HeX A)
Coffee

(brought it all back up, tmi I know but wanting to keep track) off back to bed had 2 hours sleep churning stomach but feel wired!

Lunch
Fruit platter of
Strawberries
Kiwi
Watermelon
Galia melon
Pineapple
Special k chewy bar (HeX B)

Dinner

Last edited:
Back