Rona's Dukan Diary

Many condolences, Rona. I'm sorry for your loss. I can understand being grateful that she is at peace though, I felt the same when my Granny died while at the same time being sad that she was no longer around.

Please don't worry about the odd slip-up, you'll get back on track. We've probably all had a meal/drink or two that weren't part of the plan.

Ho Hum!! 2 glasses of red wine tonight! but they were quite small glasses by my standards! :rolleyes: No naughty food though :)

Sad sort of day as my mother-in-law died this afternoon. She was 97 and has been going downhill the last few months and had no quality of life left so mixed feelings. She liked to party but of course hasnt been able to do that for a long time. So all in all I feel a great sense of relief for her. My husband had been with her all day but I just missed her by about half an hour although I finished work early.

oh fay my hunny im so so sorry i seem to miss some post !!!

once again im so sorry big hugs huny

Ho Hum!! 2 glasses of red wine tonight! but they were quite small glasses by my standards! :rolleyes: No naughty food though :)

They were medicinal so don't count;). Hope you're OK.

Find I am eating less now and also finding it easier to stop when I've had enough! Never been able to do that before.
Got an old photo of Kate last night which we think was taken when she was in her 20s. She was a beautiful young woman! I have scanned it in and started cleaning up where it has faded and been damaged by age. When I have done it we will use it for the front of the order of service for her funeral.
Then went to the gym for half an hour followed by swimming lesson. Managed to get my arms right tonight but legs and breathing still need working on. Hopefully by the end of the course I will be able to do all 3 together at the same time! :) :)
Cream crackered now but hopeful of a good weigh in tomorrow!

hey there fay my hunny hope u are holding up i do know how ur feeling !!!!!!!! big hugs hunny !!!!!!

4.5lbs lost this week which takes me to 13st 13.5lbs. :D :D Below 14 stone - not by much but at least below!

Hey Rhona,

that's a brill loss! And great going with the swimming - perfect exercise! I wish I had the time....

Fabulous weight loss Rona. Well done. xxx

fab loss hun xxx

Rona - coming late to offer my condolences also... I love the photo idea also for the funeral.

As for your weight loss, I take my hat off to you. Amazing!

Rona im so so sorry - i have only just caught up on this aswell.

2lbs lost this week. Think it might have been more but had quite a bit of salty food night before weigh in. Feel thinner and people are begining to notice it now.

Went shopping today and was quite pleased that a M&S skirt in size 18 was comfortably loose. On impulse I picked up a 16 as well to try on when I got home and it fits!! Will take the 18 back tomorrow and also going to take the 18 top back and try a 16 as 18 is a bit loose. M&S sizes are so contrary as I'm sure I could try on other styles and 18 would be tight.

Called in to Morrisons for some soya milk and a couple of little bottles of red wine jumped into my basket! Oops! :):)

hey fay love im playing catch up again ,hope ur ok and nice one on the weight loss to date !!!!!!!!!!!

I stayed off the salty food for last couple of days and another 4.5lbs gone this week!
:D :D :D
Only 5.5lbs to go and I'm half way to conso!
Have day off today as Kate's funeral this afternoon. Will try to be good foodwise but will probably have a little drinkie as I'm sure she would expect me to!
Been busy this week so haven't been here much but hope everyone is OK!
xx

Excellent weight loss. Way to go loser! :)

I hope this afternoon goes as well as can be. We'll be thinking of you.

x

Even *I* would encourage a drink at such a time... (vodka is good, I'm reliably informed...). Well done on the weight loss!

Back