Ronniejacobs Food Diary

I second that - haribo IS amazing and only 1 syn a sweety (although i could easily eat a week of syns worth)

Krista - you'd have to work pretty hard to have an 'epic' fail. At least 100 syns over the daily allowance in one day haha xx

hi all

ee day
breakie - porridge, milk (hex b and 4 syns) and banan
lunch - jacket spud, and tuna and hex b of cheese - followed by apple and stsuma
dinner - pork steak, grilled peppers, mushrooms and some dry fried onions and savory rice
snack - 28g sultanas and raisons - anyone know the syns
mueller light

hey girlies (and guys)
Lost half this week so happy with that - i do lose slowley

having a flxi day today (mainly cos i run out of lunch options lol)
b - oats so simple and milk (hex a and b)
lunch - medium bap (est 13 syns) tuna and celery
dinner - 3 sausages 9syns, sw mash, and veg, gravy 1 syn
snack shortcake version of gingerbread man est 10 syns. gonna do rest of week on max 10 a day

breakfast - 2 weetabix, milk hex a and b
lunch jacket, bacon, supernoodles followed by apple and mueller light
snack kellogs fibre plus 5.5 syns
dinne shepherds pie, wiht onins in, 1.5 for sauce as it serves 4 meals 3 syns for some cheese) 56 g used but serves 4 with cabbage and carrots,
dessert - jelly 1/2 syn yog
total for day 10.5

bought maltesers hot choc yesterday made up a cup took a sip and threw it away was horrid , gonna get some highlights next week

morning all
b - 28g porridge oats and milk (hexa and b)
l - leftover sheperds pie from last night with greens and carrots 1.5 for sauce as it serves 4 meals 3 syns for some cheese)
d - bacon and savory rice, followed by apple, kiwi and a yogurt

snacks - hopefully not a lot but 2 syns for a highlights drink mmmm

in carlisle all day yesterday so mmmmm not sure about food wise, did not write it down

today - gonna do green
b - yog and fibre plus bar 5.5 syns
l - jacket spud, low fat supernoodles 28g cheese (hexa)
d - chicken and leek pasta bake (6.5 syns for whole sauce but makes 3 meals so counting 2 syns) hex b for chicken, hex a for milk, and another 28g cheese hex b
if i can manage dessert it will be a kiwi and soem jelly 1/2 syn

nother green day for me

b - porridge, milk - hex a and b
l - home made sw wedges with cajun seasoning, beans, 28g cheese - hex a
snack 2 hard boled eggs
d - thai chicken with coconut cream 10syns hex b for chicken

1 off this week yayyyy

treat nite tonight.
b porridge and milk - but boiled over so only half portion of porridge half hex b and milk 2 syns

l - tuna, couscous, tomato, cucumber, hex a of cheese

d - spag bol with 3 mini dough balls 9 syns and cheese 6 syns. My treat is a slice of sainsbury's brownie mud slide guessing 20syns

70 left for the week.

hello everyone

b - porridge and milk and banana - hexa and b
l - couscous, lime juice, coriander, tomato, chicken, cucumber
d - 1/2 syn sausages x 3 mash, yorkshire (3) veg, gravy (1)

snack hifi (6)

total for day 10.5

OH BUM
well all was going well until we went shopping - came home with a pizza each and cherry pie, so have had to use today as flexi and claw it back during the week, using minimum amount of syns possible grrrr why do i do it

b - mueller light and yogurt
l - 2 slices 400g wholemeal, tin of spag hoops, 28g cheese had an extra slice 3 syns
d - beef stew, lots veg,
snack - fibre plus bar 5.5 syns

Last edited:
b - 2 weetabix and milk (hexa and b)
l - left over stew from yesterday mmmmm
d - jambalaya from sw mag but substitute quorn sausages for 100g chorizo (serves 2) so 5 syns each

hi all - as usual struggling again just want to eat the world but also want to slim too. we are constantly on a really tight budget so not alot to snack on at home so drinking tons of squash

b - porridge, milk (half hex a and hex b) 4 prunes 2 syns
l - left over low syn lasagne 4 syns and kinder chocolate snack 6
d - chicken and pasta and half hex a cheese

still hungry but not sure if its in my head or not

No its probably not in your head huni, your not suppose to restrict yourself - or feel restricted on SW so dont be hard on yourself.

Maybe have some snacks through the day?? You still had 1/2 A left so maybe an alpen light bar?? Or some roasted veges?

xxxx

Back