Ronniejacobs Food Diary

thanks hon but we are really budgeting at moment so not getting tons of food in so hence drinking lots of squash lol

b - porridge, milk (half hexa full hex b) and 4 prunes 2syns
l - left over jambalaya 3 syns, hi fi bar 6 syns, kinder snack 6 syns
am rubbish 17 syns today
d - pork, carrots, cabbage, mash
dessert yogurt

I know the feeling huni, im having to proper budget since getting a mortgage and stuff!!

Your not rubbish for having 17 syns - its only 2 over and you only had 12 yesterday so its still on plan! xx

that is the line i have drawn under my previous weeks.....

b - weightwatchers yogurt, banana, fibre plus bar (hexb)
l - couscous, celery, tuna, tomato, cucumber 3 tablespoons light salad ceram 4.5 syns
there is a bake sale on for children in need so will have a cupcake - gonna save 10 syns
d - spag bol made with lean mince, passata, mushrooms, peppers, onions and of course pasta
sweet - yogurt

hello huni!!

Good to see you are starting a fresh, thats normally the best way to do it. You cant move forward if your always looking back!

Diary looks yummy!! I love a bit off cous cous!! I think that will be lunch next week lol xx

have started making the couscous with a tbsp of lime juice in it to give it a citrus kick without the ainsly price lol

oh i love going out with my friend but...... not a happy bunny

b - pret ham and cheese and mustard sandwich 27 syns (OUCH!!!!)
l - chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce (milk hexa)
snack - fibre plus bar hexb
d - chicken, spring greens, carrots, gravy 1 syn, mash no butter (normally would use 5 syns on marge love really buttery mash but can't afford it lol)
dessert mueller light

b- kellogs fibre plus (hexb)
l - jacket, tuna, supernoodles lf, 28g cheese
d - 4 morrisons sausages 2 syns total, scwarz sausage caserole mix half of the packet 2.5 syns, mash and greens, carrots, mmmmm maybe even some broccoli

Add 1.5 syns to last night as had a coconut options with my yogurt for dessert

gonna try a green day -
b - yogurt (mueller light) pear, hi fi bar (hexb)
l - left over mash, tin of spag hoops feta (hexa)
d - home made chicken stew (hex b) followed by melon and mueller light
options for bedtime drink 3 syns (fudge brownie flavor)
hex a milk for tea today

Last edited:
mmm still hungry after my lunch gonna have amug shot if that does not sort it may have to resort to using syns on a hifi bar mmmmmmm

yep used syns on hi fi bar 6 syns and a bread roll 6 syns so not gonna have hot choc later adn save 3 syns

have started making the couscous with a tbsp of lime juice in it to give it a citrus kick without the ainsly price lol

I always use ainsley lol. Mine always tastes like tea towel if i use the plain ones lol.

Your diary is looking good huni!! Well done for staying on track - and OUCH to the pret sandwich!! xx

well rubbish day today

b - 2 weetabix and a banana and milk hex b and 4 for milk
l - jacket with cheese hex a and 6 syns and chilli and salad
d - home made burgers, oven chips 5 syns bread roll 6 syns (yep over again would have been ok if nto for the lunch out)
dessert yogurt and melon

hoping for a sts this week as when i go over syns even just alittle bit i dont lose lol

morning all
b - weetabix and milk and banana - hex a and b
l - couscous, tomatoes, cucumber, fishsticks, 2 tbsp v light salad cream - 4
snack pen state pretzals 30g bag 6syns
d - pork, ginger, noodles, peppers, onions, soy sauce

thanks got steamrolled by someones birthday and had a mince pie at 11 syns so 17 syns today grrrrr weigh in tomorrow.....

Well nevermind hey, it was someones bday!!

Good luck for WI tonight, then after WI start tomorrow as a new SW week.

Start the syns from scratch and dont beat yourself up about it! the 40 calories that constitue 2 syns will not make a massive difference.

xxxx

hi all well maintained this week.
had my usual treat nite
menu for tomorrow

b - 2 weetabix, milk (hex a and b)
lunch - jacket, cottage cheese, and chicken and some salad
dinner - ee chicken and spinach curry mmmmmm and rice
snacks will be pear, banana, melon, mueller light.

had a packet of golden wonder yesterday think they are 12 syns - normal cheese and onion

today is my anniversary so dinner is a bit of a lovely treat.

b - 2 slices toast and diabetic strawbery jam
l - jacket spud, cheese (hexa) beans, bacon
d - chinese - singapore noodles, and not sure what other dish

Back