Ronniejacobs New Weightloss Diary

thanks guys, well got 1lb off this week. as things are so up and down have said i want another 1lb off next week so hoping had my full syns last couple of days. Mainly forgetting to get up on the site and update my food diary

today
b - melon and mango
snack 2 extremly chocolaty biscuits m&s guess 4 each
l - jacket spud, vlf cottage cheese, fishsticks
d - chicken and pasta and lots of veg and a vlf yog for dessert

hi all well things are starting to look up at the moment, had a rather synful weekend so fully expect a gain but my head is getting int the correct place slowly but surely - starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

My meals and drinks have generally been rather low syn (apart from a lovely treat tea lastnight to celebrate things getting better with other half) just a bit of snacking but slow but sure i will get there.

tomorrows plan
b - hi fi bar and yog 4.5syns (bought the wrong ones and wont waste food)
l - turkey, sw roasties, roast parsnips, beans and carrots, yorkshire pud and gravy 4syns
tea tuna, supernoodles (low fat) jacket spud and hex a of cheese.

Hi

Hope you are well.

Well done with sticking with the plan through the blips. Would be so easy to let 'blips' knock you out totally but you keep going.

I really admire you xxx

thank you sue, well hope fully the blips wont last too much longer.
slight change in plan this morning already lol

gave extremely high syn but low fat yog (see above 4.5syns for fat free yog in iceland too much sugar) and had 42g crunchy bran and a banana and milk from allowance.

So no cheese on supernoodles and tuna at tea time.

Hey Ronnie,

Thought I would pop by and see how you were getting on chick, miss you at Lucy's group xx

sorry to hear you have been having a rough time of it, hope things start looking up for you now. I'm really proud of you for keeping going hun I know how easy it is to have a bad day/week/month and just want to give in, your doing brilliantly so keep going :) xx

thanks babes, when i get to target will be back at lucy's group hon you are doing soooo well cant believe how much you have lost honey

Thanks hun still a way for me to go.

There is hardly anyone left now from when you were there, they've all buggered off and been replaced with newbies lol. Although I think some of them go to the 1pm meeting now x

I hope you get to target soon :)

lol bless

well a good weigh in for me today
1lb off rather chuffed

b - 2 weetabix, banana, milk, sweetener
l - couscous, turkey, sweetcorn
d - home made pasta sauce and chicken and pasta

syns yogurt 4.5, hifi bar 6

OMG am soooo rubbish at keeping a diary together...... todaybeen rather naughty but back to plan tomorrow
b - 3 weetabix and hex a of milk (3syns)
l - tuna, jacket, supernoodles, cheese 6syns
d - jambalaya from sw mag but made with chorizo approx 10 syns for chorizo.

will be completely saintly tomorrow!!!!!!

well just made the jamalaya and it was nice byt not sure about the chorizo i put in think i used too much but have a lunch leftover for tomorow

morning all yesterday rather rubbish in relation to syns so drawing a line under it and giong to try to have between 5 and 10 a day till my weigh in

b - 3 weetabix (always more hungry on a weekend) 1x hexb and 3 sysns and milk from allowance and sweetener and banana
l - tomato and herb pasta and sauce and a jacket potato and 28g cheese 6 syns
d - goulash made from sw mag syn free with rice (cant wait)

bit of a starvin marvin today so just had a kellogs fibre plus bar for 5.5 syns mmmmm

oh my god have a new love in my life - i love the sw goulash nom nom nom want more!!!!!!

hi all,

feeling rubbish again think i am self sabotaging myself need to invest in a nice notebook and write everything down and also put it on here
yesterday was doing ok until i 'needed' crisps on way home had large bag of quavers and that took me over syns as dinner was sw mash, pork chop but had gravby and 2 small yorkshires

today
3 weetabix (hexb and 3syns) banana, milk sweetener
leftover jambalaya 7 syns
chicken and rice and 28g cheese, 6 syns.

good morning all

B - 2 weetabix, banana milk
l - couscous, tuna, salad cream 3syn, pickeld cucumber
d- naughty tea out so either kentucky or pasta from pizza hut depends on amount of time before cinema starts.

back on properly counting syns tomorrow writing everything down. feeling bit more positive at moment but a high point - off bp tabs yayyyyy

well half on today but am v ok with that was expected

b - 2 weetabix and a banana
l tuna pasta salad salad crem light 5 syns
d - home made burgers, beans, oven chips 5 syns

good morning well my syn count for my treat night went up to 23 so 10 syns a day for rest ofweek

b - banana, weetabix and skimmed milk
l - jacket spud, spag hoops and chicken
d - chicken, salad and jacket spud

melon for dessert so hopeful of a syn free day :)

morning all, i have been bit rubbish over the last couple of days have had 23 syns each day (thurs, friday adn sat) which leave 25 left till thurs which is doable as tonights dinner is sw jambalya but using chorizo so each portion is a v yummy 5 syns each (it makes 4 portions)

b - 42 g crunchy bran, milk and banana
l - jacket spud, spaghetti hoops
d - jambalya, and melon for dessert

well had one and a half on this week but was v expected. have 2 weeks to lose it as in a meeting next week so taken as a holiday. so trying to get back on track now

B - 3 weetabix (hexb and 3syns), banana, milk (Hex a)
l - tuna, supernoodles, jacket spud
d - pork chop, sw mash, carrots, s/c, gravy (1syn) yorky pud 3syns
dessert - jelly 1/2 syn and mueller light

total estimated syns for day 7.5 syns

right back on track again :)

1.5 off this week
will be having a flex day on monday as its my birthday but will aim for a loss next week

b - fibre + bar
l - tuna, pasta, salad cream light (3 syns) cucumber, tomato, 2 eggs
d - 3 sausages (9syns) home made yorkshire pud using milk from allowance and 100g flour (between 2) and jelly for dessert.

Back