Room for one more...?

Mr_Wombat

Gold Member
Seeing as I am not following a unique diet, and am doing my own thing, one thing I am lacking on this forum is participation in one of the 'special' categories... others have tight-nit groups like WW, LL, CD etc... I have nothing :cry:

Can I join you guys? I fall a bit short of the century needed, but I want to belong :eek: :D

So, can I come in from the cold? I can't post in Flirt Zone every day or you lot will think I've got a one-track mind :p

Hey babes, come to mamma lol
Lynne x

Put it down to having been a bit under the weather but i'm ok now, so your safe from me!!
Welcome x
Lynne x

Seeing as I am not following a unique diet, and am doing my own thing, one thing I am lacking on this forum is participation in one of the 'special' categories... others have tight-nit groups like WW, LL, CD etc... I have nothing :cry:

Can I join you guys? I fall a bit short of the century needed, but I want to belong :eek: :D

So, can I come in from the cold? I can't post in Flirt Zone every day or you lot will think I've got a one-track mind :p

Lol I'm a bit like that myself. Doing Scottish Slimmers and there are only 2 of us active that I can find. You'll get to know loads in no time. They're a right friendly bunch. Good luck with it all.

Back