Rosie's SW Journey

Hi rosie

You are doing well with your choices, and I do find that EE really did help me get back on track this week, hope you have a lovely time at the BBQ hun and you everyone enjoys your salads :) x

Thanks Nikki - the salads went down well so that was good :)
I also made up some kebab's with the teriaki chicken I made this morning and they went down well too :)

Today has been a bit of a miss match day

Has been very much an EE day again

Didn't have breakfast due to lots of issues when I woke up

Lunch was a ham sandwich (HEB)

Tea was BBQ - had 1syn worth of SW sausages (so 4 sausages in total) and 2 SW burgers (3 syns) had one of my kebabs - free :)
Had loads of salad and potato salad - probably in the region of 5/6 syns as it was all SW friendly with extra light mayo :)

So I've had approx 10 syns today - more than I would have liked but not as bad as it could have been

The past two nights I've also made SW chips as have been really hungry in the evening and thought that was better than chocolate which would have been reached for.

Rosie, I am so impressed with your choices hun ;). Teryaki chicken, never done that before, I do teryaki salmon. Do you marinade it in soy and sweetner? Well done with the BBQ, sw sausages and burgers, Im sure you'll get a good loss this week. I like SW chips too, smothered with salt and vinegar and some baked beans, mmm.

Enjoy your carvery hun xx

Nikki - for the teriki chicken I just marinade it in soy sauce, garlic and ginger - have never added sweetner - might do that next time - it seemed to go down well by everyone so am quite happy with that.

Today wasn't the best day I ever had.

Skipped breakfast

Lunch was the carvery -
Started with lettuce, chicken slices, small bit of colslaw, small bit of prawns with marie sauce (not even a tablespoon of either)
Main meal was lamb, beef, mashed pots, carrots, cabbage, roast pot, yorkshire pud and gravy
Pudding - they had two of my all time fav puds - chocolate cheesecake and profiteroles :( as I was ordering for both me and baby - who doesn't like ice cream which is what his cousin had - I ordered one of each - gave some to the baby - then i ate some of each - probably less than half - and then I moved the plate away and gave it to the hubby who finished it off along with his own pud - choc cheesecake as well.

Dinner tonight was teriaki chicken with the leftover salads - colslaw, pot salad and salad from yesterday.

So today I've had no HE's at all - but am out tonight with the family - my sister is babysitting the baby and we're going to the pub - I'm driver so no alcohol so I may have something when I get back - cereals or something like that.

anyway babysitter has arrived - am off out now

It's Sunday - I've had a bad week and am looking at a gain tomorrow.

Am trying so hard to get back onto plan but my head just isn't into it at the moment, am hoping that after WI tomorrow I can go back to being back to 100% on plan - am gonna try and keep up with the diary as well to see if that helps as it seems to be when I stop doing this that I stop being 100%.

Am probably looking at approx 2-3 lb gain at the moment! Will find out tomorrow.

OK at weigh in on Monday I had a gain of 1.5lb - not as bad as I thought but still bad enough

Today has been 100% EE

Breakfast - 1 shredded wheat HEB with some HEA milk - the rest was used on coffee during the day

Lunch - lovely homemade veg soup with soup mix, leeks, carrots, celery and parsley

Tea - was a pork chop - no fat, roasted baby pots, brocolli, cauliflower and brussels sprouts, with a little gravy (1 syn)

Snack - had a sw chocolate muffin (2.5 syns) with vanilla mullerlight yog, also had a banana and 2 hardboiled eggs

Fair bit of NAS juice today as well

Also spent over an hour on my sister's Wii as I was babysitting for her tonight.

So far today I've had 3.5 syns
Gonna have a mini babybel light - 2 syns
and two dark chocolate fingers - 3 syns

Means today I'll have had 8.5 syns - and that will do me now till tomorrow morning.

Planning SW meatloaf for tea tomorrow - not sure if I'm gonna do it with salad or veg as yet :)

Feeling positive about the rest of the week - I know I can do this and stay away (or at least syn up) the not so good stuff :)

Thanks Nikki, I'm really hoping that things will get easier - sometimes it's a bit of a struggle at the mo - gonna do this and then will pop over to your diary :) Hope things are good with you :)

Breakfast - hard boiled egg - was in a rush this morning

Lunch - roll (HEB) with ham, beetroot, a mini babybel light (1/2 HEA) with some extra light mayo (1 syn)

Tea - made the SW meat loaf - was rather yummy - had mince and onions amoung herbs and eggs and stuff in it - served it with carrots, turnips and peas and some gravy (1 syn)

Had a pink and white (2.5 syns)

Had a treat sized crunchie as well (4 syns)

So today I've had 8.5 syns :) am happy with that :)

Thanks nikki - the lunch idea came about as I was just gonna have ham and figured I needed some free food in it as well so added the beetroot - which was beside the cheese :)

Today it's been good so far
Breakfast was two slices of toast (HXB) with low fat spread (1 syn)
Lunch was home made veg soup with 14g cheese (1/2 HXA)
Tea was leftover meatloaf from yesterday, instant mash, carrots, turnip, and peas and sweetcorn with gravy (1 syn)
Also had I piece of dairy milk caramel - (2 syns)

So far I've had 4 syns - the rest of the dairy milk caramel is waiting in the fridge for me at the moment - am debating on whether to have that or something else.

Think I'm gonna go for three chunks of the caramel bar - will be 6 syns which means it will have been 10 syns for today and I can live with that.

On second thoughts - have just checked and there are 5 chunks left - which means 10 syns - which means today's total would be 14 syns.

Think I'm going to do that instead - so today's syns is 14 :) :D

Just have a few mins to pop on before I go and pick up my neice. The baby is sleeping - so lovely peace and quiet at the moment :)

Have finally got my backside into gear and am doing a couple of red days - yesterday was one but was over on syns but today am determined to stay within syns.

This morning had Tesco Loops (5.5 syns) with 1/2 HEA milk

Lunch was carrot and corriander soup, with grapes and strawberries for pud

Tea will be sausages (1 syn) veg roll (1/2 syn) bacon, fried egg, and possibly salad (as I don't really do toms or mushrooms) so my bit of salad for my superfree - or possibly just fruit for pud not sure at the mo
Will also probably have my HEB (roll) with dinner as a sausage sandwich sounds well yummy :)

Am gonna have to pick up some salad anyway - and also some cold meat to munch on. Gonna try red days now till WI on Monday.

Mum and dad are away so I'll be doing sunday lunch this week anyway but only for me and the boys. Am sure I can do it - just need to keep my motivation on me!

Also Rosie, just another thought, your days all seem to include quite a lot of bread. I know if you HXB them they're ok, but if you had something different you'd be able to get more of a variety with your HXB's, and could have a more filling something different.
I do mostly red & green, and at the moment eat very little bread: lotts of couscous, jacket potatoes etc on green, and when I'm on red I have salad or soup with tuna or chicken. (Nearly my only bread in the week is when on a red day I let myself have a bacon sandwich. Yum!)
But so long as what you're doing is working for you, that's great.
Keep up the fight!

Thanks for your feedback Jim - this week I've been craving bread which is why I've had so much of it - if I didn't i'd end up eating the boys bread :( :D

Breakfast today was - brown roll (HEB) with melted cheese on it (1/2 HEA)
Lunch was a couple of slices of ham - wasn't feeling too great to be honest
Between lunch and dinner I had a bit of a blip - 1 wispa from a wispa duo (approx 8 syns) hershy choc and cookie - couple of bits (approx 5 syns) party ring - 1.5 biscuits (approx 2.5 syns) some cadbury's giant buttons (approx 10 syns)

Dinner was a home roasted chicken - with loads of veg - and some gravy (approx 1.5 syns)

still have 1/2 HEA and a HEB to use up.

In total today alone I've had 27 syns :( :(
I think I can safely say I'm looking at a gain this week - esp due to the beginning of the week being so bad! Next week I will do better!

Hey, never mind. We all have "flexible" syn days!

Just don't let it make you think that you've blown it so you might as well carry on eating the syns!

You've done so brilliantly to lose more than 2 stone - you know you can manage the rest of it, cos you're a real loser. (In the good sense of the word, obviously.)

So, take those syns as flexible, then go straight back to plan. You'll get there!

Oh, and you've proved you have got will power:

Only one part of the Wispa Duo;
1.5 biscuits - what happened to the other half?
And only "some" Giant Buttons; you see - you didn't scoff the whole packet!

So you really have got Will Power - haven't you?

Hello Rosie

Really feel for you re picking on food. Is there any reason why you are picking more? Can you have a snack bag, and only put in each morning, what you are allowed each day? That might help. Plus use your B's for nimble bread if you are craving it.. you can have 2 slices of that. Other then that, your B, can be used for 2 Alpen Light Bar's too.Which I alwasy look forward to in the eve.

Have you tried counting back on your syns? I'm going to start that on Tuesday, start with 105 and count back, so if you have a really bad day, count them all, then deduct them, you will still have enough left for the week to use.

Come on Rosie, you can do it honey.. xxx

That's a good idea, Eternal. Might try that.
Except I can't start it yet, as my WI is Tuesday, it's Sunday now, and I don't think I've got that many left this week - not after Nando's skin and chips!
Next week, I'll give it a go.

Thanks for your words Jim - unfortunatly I did blow it today again - so instead of beating myself up over it am gonna restart on Tuesday - gonna try and get to the new members meeting tomorrow - if I don't have time for my normal session will stay behind to the session that runs straight after means my meeting will be all back to front but it will be fine.
That's the plan anyway - will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings!

Eternal - I think I'm picking due to starting work this week - am also wondering if * week is coming up but not sure on that one as having been keeping a record of it - Doh!

I don't think a snack bag would help as I would eat it for the sake of it - even if I didn't really want it. :(

I am considering starting with 105 syns - it did work one week but when I tried it the next week I ate a ton of syns in the first day!

Will sit in on the new members talk and hope it helps.

Jim - it was only half a biscuit as it was broken in the biscuit tin :)
As for the giant buttons - only stopped eating them as the husband and child ate the rest - lol :)

But I will do this - I can lose a stone before christmas - I can do C25K three times I week.

Back