Step2 810kcal Roughly how much can you lose per month, If you're very heavy?

First time round I lost 8 stone in just over 5 months - but that was on SS. I'm confused now as to what all the steps are - has changed since i did it - then it was SS, SS+ and 810. Regardless, if you expect a stone a month and stick to plan you should be surprised !

That's fab! Well done! I was assuming it'd be roughly a stone a month, apart from the first month where I thought I'd lose a bit more.

Yeah step 2 is the 810cal. 3 shakes & a small meal. I think this'll be better for me & not too hardcore like s.s!

Yup -it was fab - shame I went and undid all the work and am back where i started (well 2 lbs less). I thought it would take me 10 months to loose the weight and that it what I was mentally prepared for - the fact that it was so much quicker was a real bonus and kept me very motivated. So I was always pleasantly surprised rather than being disappointed and then eating as a result.

I expect you will still have great losses being on 810 - Its only about 1/2 a lb a week difference in expected loss isn't it, and starting with more to lose normally seems to have faster results. I'm a little taller than you but similar amount to lose so looking forward to following your progress ;-)

Well you're back on the right track, so don't beat yourself up about it :)

For me I need to get out of the frame of mind that eating to reward myself isn't the way to go! I remember when I did slimming world or weightwatchers, after a good weightloss I'd reward myself by having a food 'treat', it's such a backwards way of thinking. That's why I like the idea of the Cambridge plan, you can't eat what you like 'in moderation' like other slimming groups, I just never knew when to stop!

My target is 14 stone, which is still a lot but I can't imagine me any less. If I decide I want to go lower later on I'll change my target.

Maybe we can help each other along with motivation!? What's your motivation? Mine is to be able to run around with my 16 month old daughter (who is so full of beans it's unbelievable!) I also don't want to feel like Michelin man anymore hehe

Back