Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

Good to see that you have come through the rough patch & feeling more positive now Roxi. Katie is very good at helping achieve that isn't she. :)

Hope today is another good one for you x

Lol otherwise known as nagging :D Am sure hubby would agree xx

Looking forward to hearing how today's been for you Roxi, can't wait till we both shift down into the 11's group - very exciting :D xx

Yaaaaaay another good day :) :) :)
Bar for breakfast, shake at 4 and another bar now. Long may it last ..... Loving it xx

Hurray, you're so on a roll - bloody love it :D xx

I bloody love it too lol.
Fantastic comment from a colleague today.... She said that she wasn't being funny but she had to do a double take every time I went past because a) she didn't recognise me and b) she can't believe how much my body shape has shrunk and changed. Grinning! :) xx

Fabulous! I'm liking her :)

Hope you are making a note of all the compliments! Have a great day tomorrow xx

Thanks Bride.
Am loving this little run. Long may it last. Another 1.25lb down today. Yippee. Hoping to get in the 11's by the end of the month. May be a bit optimistic but gotta be worth a try :)
Have a great day peeps xx

You stay optimistic, that's what keeps us going lol well it does me - when I'm having a bad moment I sit and think things like 'in four weeks I could weigh ???', at such a date I could weigh??? - really that's one if the main things that keeps me going! Even if I don't mark the exact weight it's usually close enough.

There's a spreadsheet on minimins somewhere that I downloaded years ago, you put in your start weight, height etc and every week you enter your weight and it forecasts the date you will hit goal ---- well I'm that sad that I have entered my weight predictions up to November when it says I'll hit goal and every week I amend or leave my weight depending on what it was.

So you think to the future all you want if that's what get you through and in the meantime you're doing bloody fab xx

Loving the idea of the spreadsheet but couldn't find it. Might do my own version as that's a great idea and would really help to have that end goal in mind.
1.75lb down today and now 12st 6.5lb. I keep thinking how great it will be to be in the 11's. I was there briefly in 2003 but only for a few weeks. Before that I can't remember the last time I was in the 11's but I'm thinking it was about 1996!!!! Can't believe my target is 10 stone but how bloody marvellous. I'm thinking of starting a little bit of jogging too. Wonder if my 50 year old joints would cope with that lol xx

Loving the idea of the spreadsheet but couldn't find it. Might do my own version as that's a great idea and would really help to have that end goal in mind.
1.75lb down today and now 12st 6.5lb. I keep thinking how great it will be to be in the 11's. I was there briefly in 2003 but only for a few weeks. Before that I can't remember the last time I was in the 11's but I'm thinking it was about 1996!!!! Can't believe my target is 10 stone but how bloody marvellous. I'm thinking of starting a little bit of jogging too. Wonder if my 50 year old joints would cope with that lol xx

I'll have a nosey round to see if I can find it.

Another fabulous loss you are doing so well, you'll be in the 11's in no time, ooh it's exciting :D

Jogging sounds good, I'm nearly 46 and I'm going to start having a go at it soon.

Have a brilliant day today xx

Awe fabulous. Thank you very very much :) I won't get to do it today but definitely tomorrow.
I really don't think I could do this without you and my exante family. I think you need to change career and be an exante motivator :)
Thanks again
PS 34.5lb to go for my target ..... Yaaaaaaay xx

Just been looking at your stats. You're achievments are amazing Roxi, well done you :D.

Carry on the way you are going & you will get to those 11s. Still got 2 weeks left till the end of the month x

As Susie says, by August you could be in the 11's, how fab will that be :D xx

Awe thank you soooooo much my fellow exantians. I've had a fabulous afternoon/evening with far too much vodka and not enough water so dreading weigh in tomorrow!
Hope you've all had a great day :) xx
Oh and one if my neighbours has just stopped me to ask how I have lost the 'phenominal' amount of weight. Was she calling me a bloater before LOL xx

Lol you have lost a phenomenal amount of weight :) Glad you had a great day and night xx

How's your weekend going Roxi? Hope it's a good one for you x

Back