Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

Awe thanks Cate. I'm just so glad I found Exante :)
Treating myself tonight. Not to a curry or chips or pizza! To some green beans and mushrooms with my red bean chilli pack. How times have changed LOL x

Those little green beans and mushrooms have resulted in a gain this morning of .75lb. How's that!!!
Oh well. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Saying that I normally lose more when I stick to shakes and bars. Maybe it's just cos I had the red bean chilli too :-(
Have a great Saturday everyone x

Hi Roxi, how are you doing? Just wanted to say that you are amazing! 5st.....WOW!! Well done on that achievement xx

Right m'lady where are you? Get oneself back on here please!

I'm back and am weighing in at 13st 6lb as of this afternoon and am not on packs until Tuesday, so in the meantime you get yourself 100% TS and whoop my arse to encourage me.....you can do this my lovely xx

Hiya peeps. Fallen off big time. Tough time at work, sore hip, loads of social events blah blah blah. I will be back 100% TS Monday though for sure. I'm actually looking forward to it. But then off plan again 1st August for 10 days. Gonna be stop start a bit but hey ho.
Been given some new teeny uniforms at work so there is my incentive. Top is from 132 to new size 100. Bottoms have gone from 96 to 84. I can get them on but they are a bit snug.
Just remembered another bloomin afternoon out for food and lots of drink 18th July. I am going to keep going but I'm not going to stop having a life :)
Anyhoo, I hope your all well and most of all happy my lovelies xx

Good to see you back, sorry it's been a tough time for you lately - just give it your best shot and you'll keep on losing xx

You've got the right attitude, Roxi. Just keep on going.

Well I'm back today with a vengeance. My own fault I know but today I weighed in at 13st 5.5lb!!!! I certainly feel it too, all around my spare tyre. Be gone fat belly :) xx

I'm liking that you're back on it and not that you've got a belly that feels like mine ;)

Hope it's been a good day for you honey and I'll be back on it with you tomorrow xx

Isn't it strange that putting a but if weight on can make us feel so fat when we have lost so much!!! It gives me hope that I will have some control when I finally reach my goal.
I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea for stats and countdown Katie but I really think it will help me. I have 25 days until my road trip of visits in August and many many 50th birthday celebrations so will be counting down to that. When I have finished drowning my sorrows/celebrating I will then have 5 or 6 weeks until my Egypt holiday and the thought of a bikini currently freaks me out lol. Here goes:
Day 2 of 26
Start weight 13st 5.5lb
Today's weight 13st 2lb
Loss today 3.5lb
Loss so far 3.5lb
Feels like a great loss to kick start me. Yaaaaay
Have a great water gulping day everyone :) xx

Brilliant loss Roxi well done :D xx

No problem re the stats, I really find it helps me and hope it does you too - keep going my lovely and that bikini body will soon be yours xx

Day 3 of 26 Start weight 13st 5.5lb Today's weight 13st 0.25lb Loss today 1.75lb Loss so far 5.25lb. Here goes for another 100% day. Might have pancakes tonight, haven't had them for a while. Either that or one of the meals I bought to try. Have a fab day everyone :) xx

Day 3 of 26 Start weight 13st 5.5lb Today's weight 13st 0.25lb Loss today 1.75lb Loss so far 5.25lb. Here goes for another 100% day. Might have pancakes tonight, haven't had them for a while. Either that or one of the meals I bought to try. Have a fab day everyone :) xx

Wheyhey, the 12's are almost yours :D Keep going honey you're doing fab xx

Struggling a bit tonight so instead of being totally naughty I've had some cauliflower and broccoli with my pasta ham and mushroom soup. Hope this hasn't had too much of a bad effect :-( xx

No you should be fine with that, did you weigh it to see that it came under the carb levels? Go drink a pint if water and get yourself filled up xx

Looking forward to seeing your weigh in tomorrow xx

No I didn't weigh it, was just a bit out of the freezer. Another pint on the way now lol.
You are doing so well with your exercise too. Your putting me to shame. I need to get my bum to the gym! Xx

That won't have damaged you then, just don't want you being knocked out of ketosis, the diets hard enough without that struggle.

Just think on the plus side that you're only 3 stone away from goal, stick with it and you'll be there in no time xx

Back