Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

Day 4 of 26
Start weight 13st 5.5lb
Today's weight 12st 12.75lb
Loss since yesterday 1.5lb
Loss so far 6.75lb
Yaaaaaaaay back in the 12's. Busy day today. Working til 10pm. Great for the diet but no time for exercise :-( xx

Day 4 of 26
Start weight 13st 5.5lb
Today's weight 12st 12.75lb
Loss since yesterday 1.5lb
Loss so far 6.75lb
Yaaaaaaaay back in the 12's. Busy day today. Working til 10pm. Great for the diet but no time for exercise :-( xx

I don't like this post I love it :D

Hurray to being in the 12's - neither of us are seeing the 13's ever again!

Have a great day, sounds like it's going to be a tough one xx

Day 5 of 26
Start weight 13st 5.5lb
Today's weight 12st 11lb
Loss since yesterday 1.75lb
Loss so far 8.5lb
Thanks Bride. Not long now til my little trip. Need to focus. Worried about piling it on again in those 10 days off I have planned but hopefully I will make some sensible choices. It's my 50th birthday too and we have lots of celebrations planned over the week. All I can do is lose as much as possible before then. Enjoy it (but not too much) and get back on it 100% until my Egypt trip in September :) Yikes it's nearly bikini time. Think I will be more comfortable in tankini's lol
Have a great day everyone xx

Another great loss well done :) xx

When is your trip? I'm sure you will make the best food choices as and when you can - you'll look fab on holiday no matter what you wear

Have a great day xx

Awe thanks guys ?
Trip one starts on 1st August. Doing a road trip to see friends over several locations that weekend and driving about 900 miles. Back for my birthday on 5th August and celebrations all week. Then back to work and diet on 11th August before Egypt on 22nd sept. Got it all going on. Yaaaay. :) xx

Hi Roxi, just catching up with you. You've done so well since your re-start. You'll soon be back to where you were and then into the 11s! You might even do that before your road trip starts or at least be very close. Bet all your friends will be amazed with the new slim you. :)

Day 6 of 26
Weight at start 13 st 5.5lb
Weight today 12st 8.75lb
Loss since yesterday 2.25lb
Loss since start 11.25lb
Pleased with that! Going to get my ass to the gym later. It's been a while :-( don't want my hip to play up as I'm doing 10k race for life next Sunday.
Have a fabulous sunny Saturday everyone.
And thank you all for the encouragement. It really does keep me going :) xx

That's fabulous Roxi, go you :D Enjoy the gym but take it easy on your hip - have a great day xx

Thanks Katie ;-) x

Bad bad bad day :-(
Got up and despite the gym I had put 3/4lb on! TOTM and pigged out! No will power at the moment and constantly feeling hungry and thinking of food. So pee'd off with myself.
Have been thinking a lot about when I get to my goal of doing slimming world. Wonder if this is why I'm thinking of food all the time. Also have planned day out on Friday with the girls. I need to get back on it in the morning and get my act together!!!
Angry with myself today :-(
Hope you are all having a better day xx

The gain will only have been because a bodily fluctuation or totm, if you're going to weigh daily Roxi you're going to have to learn to ignore them. If I've been 100% TS I ignore all gains as I know that they can't be real weight related gains so they are just bodily blips and ignored.

If you can't ignore them then I'd recommend that you give up daily weighing and just do it once a week or even a month so that natural gains don't send you running to food.

Hopefully today won't have much effect and even if it does if you get straight back on it tomorrow then it should be a quick loss. Thinking about 'after' and SW may be what's got you thinking about food constantly, don't worry about what to do next until you're nearly there.

Hang on in there honey, keep giving it your best shot, and you'll soon be at goal xxxx

Hi Roxi, I had a similar start to the day with a gain, however my scales were being ridiculous! I was tempted to eat and thought 'sod it!' but thought better of it.

What's done is done just try to get back on track tomorrow xx

Toughest day ever yesterday. Katie you are awesome. Thank you very very much for the support. You are amazing and so very kind. Thank you.
Feel 100 times better today, thank The Lord. Think it had more to do with my hormones than the diet. Either that or I have some sort of bi-polar dieting disorder! I've decided to stay off the scales for a couple of days as I feel so bloated and I just want to focus on being 100% TS. So far so good.
I really should be feeling more positive as I'm getting some lovely comments from people at work every single day.
Onwards and downwards. Thank you again yo Katie, my amazing Exante angel :) xx

Toughest day ever yesterday. Katie you are awesome. Thank you very very much for the support. You are amazing and so very kind. Thank you.
Feel 100 times better today, thank The Lord. Think it had more to do with my hormones than the diet. Either that or I have some sort of bi-polar dieting disorder! I've decided to stay off the scales for a couple of days as I feel so bloated and I just want to focus on being 100% TS. So far so good.
I really should be feeling more positive as I'm getting some lovely comments from people at work every single day.
Onwards and downwards. Thank you again yo Katie, my amazing Exante angel :) xx

Thanks honey, just trying to help in the way you do me xx

You should spend some time writing down the comments that you are getting and read them through during the tougher moments.....or write them on post-it notes and stick them around the house so that you're constantly reminded of how far you've come and just how fab you are for doing it xx

Good day today. 100% TS and been to the gym too. Still too scared to get on the scales yet and concentrating on sticking to TS.
Hope everyone's having a good Tuesday :) x

Ignore those scales if that's what get you through, some people on here only weigh once a month as that's what works for them --- you're doing fab :D xx

Good to see that you have come through the rough patch & feeling more positive now Roxi. Katie is very good at helping achieve that isn't she. :)

Hope today is another good one for you x

Back