Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

Wow Katie you will get there and then you will have lost ore than half your weight! What an achievement!!! You are so driven and such an inspiration for us all. You certainly keep me going :)
I'm craving burned BBQ sausages today. What the hell is all that about! Good job I work as I cannot cave in lol :)

Thanks Roxi....just wish I'd been motivated enough to do this over twenty years ago x

Wow what a craving to have, it's mad how we can want the strangest things - you stay strong honey xx

I'm totally with you there. How different my life would have been. No more stressing about outfits and social events. I would have had the guts to do so many things instead of feeling too fat! I can't do much about that now but I can certainly start living a full and rich life now :) well nearly anyway haha :) xx

Grrrrrrrrrr feeling like food today :-( if I do cave in it will be white fish and leafy salad! Trying to hold off until tomorrow night though as weigh in day tomorrow morning! At least I seem to have made a good choice instead of blowing it completely and having Chinese takeaway :)

Ok so I didn't have the fish and had a bit of cheese last night instead! :-(
Official WI 3lb down this week. Happy with that as I had the munchies last Sunday night! 1.75lb to go for 4.5 stone yaaaaay.
How's everyone doing? :) xx

Brilliant Roxi. You have done so well.

Awe thank you. I seem to be quite focused at the moment but do still have the wobbles on an evening. Definitely my worst time. I'm going to have a small piece of fish tonight with some plain salad. Was planning on having half a bar later too but think I may just have a full bar as I'm a bit hungry today. Already had two packs!!!! Yikes :-|
Will see how I feel later. Will possibly try and fill up a bit with a bouillon.
Is everything going ok with both of you? :) xx

You're doing fantastic and 3lb is a fab loss! 4.5 stone, I take off my hat to you!x

Im ok. Got quite tempted at lunchtime...not for anything in particular but just wanted something different to eat. Had half a bar in addition to 3 packs didn't really make the feeling go away but stopped me from having anything naughty!
I wish I had some fish or chicken in. Might get some as an emergency backup xx

Well done on the healthy choices xx

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr why did that cheese jump in my mouth!!! :-(

Probably for the same reason a two egg omelette with cheese, ham, chives and anchovies jumped into mine earlier. :confused:

Hahahahaha Cate. These damn jumping foods lol :)xx

Oh ladies I did chuckle at the idea of jumping foods! It's like the little fairies that come in the night and sew your clothes tighter ;)

Brilliant loss Roxi very well done :D

At least it was only jumping cheese, could have been so much worse....next time food jumps you duck! xx

Jumping cheese, I'd like to have seen that! :p

Oooooooh duck ..... now I want crispy duck pancakes LOL
I just tried the chilli for the first time. Pre soaked it and cooked on the hob. A little sloppy but I did add extra water so my fault. Had it with a few mushrooms. Seemed more appealing that way. To be fair it was ok. I need to try more of the meals I think. What do you all think of the meal packs?
Oh and I've bought myself a smoothie maker as it has an ice crush facility that apparently makes the shakes like mcdonalds shakes. Cant wait to try it out when it gets here ;)
Hope everyone's having a great day.

Now I never wear dresses but bought an accessorise one off the internet for my holibobs in September. I love it!!!! May be too big by then though. I wouldn't mind that!!! :) lol xx

Hi Roxi, re the meals; I really like the spag bol and the chilli. I found the pasta carbonara salty but ok and shepherd's pie ok too. Turkey dinner and curry not edible :bleugh Trying to mix it up with soups as not finding shakes filling enough but the ice blender sounds great....might invest in ine in payday x

I saw a lovely beach dress but again was unsure on the size..

It's a pain trying to sort holiday clothes - I'm planning on going doing a quick shop on Saturday to pick up last minute bits that fit.

And you m'lady stay away from the duck :eek: xx

Back