1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Roxy's Inspire-y Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by roxyroxyroxy, 13 April 2014 Social URL.

1. roxyroxyroxy

roxyroxyroxy New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Let me introduce myself.. I'm Roxy and I've been doing slimming world "lifestyle change" since January 2014 since then I've lost 2st 6.6lbs and shimmying from super chubby to super chuffed. I've never have been and never will be a size 10 but please join me on my journey to combat the fat!

So.. How's everyone getting on with the plan? Id love to hear from others on their journeys.. Tips? Tricks? Ups and downs?

Last edited: 13 April 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tamkat

tamkat Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi Roxy ,I started in January too you are doing fab :) Some days are better than others for me lol I will never be a size 10 either but a 12 would be bloody lovely :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.