RubyMoss's Weight Loss Diary!

Hi -how have you done?? I have been weighed today and I have lost 1.5lbs - so done 8lbs so far - really happy with that :D
Just about have a treat - pizza!! but I need something as I am due on so its getting to me this week xxx

I put on 1.5lbs, which really wasn't bad after food I'd eaten!
Decided to try and have my first 100% week this week, so we'll see how that goes!

8lbs is brilliant, you're just beating me! :D Haha.

I know what you mean about needing treats at that time of the month - it's a pain! :D

I know I'm probably going to jinx myself by writing this, but I'm feeling really positive about this week! I've stuck to SW 100% so far (as far as I can tell, anyway) and I've not had a day where I've had a big blow out of syns - maybe that's because I haven't drank this week, which in itself is an achievement! :D

I'm really hoping that my good behaviour will show this week with a 1lb+ weightloss!

Thank you hun! :D
Just got to keep it up til Monday and hope for the best - Weekends are my worst; I don't go out but I always forget to take lunch with me and the chicken nuggets from Gabbots Farm really tempt me!

Ah it is hard isnt it? I have been trying not to drink on week days for the past couple of weeks but I love wine. Now I seem to drink far too much of it on a Saturday and Sunday night :(. Just makes me think how fewer syns Id be having if i didnt drink! x

Oh god, Rose wine is my ultimate downfall. That, and vodka, because it takes me a lot more to get drunk than my friends (who all seem to be lightweights!) so I end up drinking like double what I intended!

Plus, I always fancy a couple of glasses of wine while I'm sat on my iMac of a nighttime xxx

hey - dont worry to much about a gain - it comes to everyone!! or staying the same weight for ages - I think it helps if you vary the food you eat - i found a butcher not far from me who does syn free sausages and 0.5 syn burgers which are really nice made syn free coleslaw (which is lovely!!) and had a feast lol!! just counted the bread.
them vanilla mullerlights with the dark choc sprinkles in have been a life saver for me - Im trying look for the alternative for everything and the slimming world kfc chicken is great - if you know you are going out make some, cook it and put it in the fridge for when you get in its really filling for them nights out after a drink xxxx;)

I really want to attempt the SW KFC but I'm not much of a cooker - I'm always scared of giving myself (and others!) food poisoning!

I think I might try it on Friday; My family come back from holiday so I'm making them a cake (randomly) - might make it a full-on cooking day! xxx

I'm SO relieved.

I've been pretty good this week - probably had the best week so far since I started back on Slimming World... and I lost 3lbs!

I'm really, really happy! And it's really spurring me on to aim for the same next week! It's exciting to think that I could lose almost half a stone in a fortnight by eating (what I consider) a lot of food, and having my 105 syns!

The best thing is right now is that my mentality really has changed this week. Apart from one night where I wasn't feeling well so just bought a Ham Subway rather than cooking, I've made all my meals this week, and haven't even been tempted by eating out. The 'diet' really has sunk in this week, and it's becoming second nature when deciding what things I can and can't eat. I even bought my boyfriend chocolate biscuits and sat with him while he ate the lot without even wanting a single one! It's a brilliant feeling, and I'm starting to notice that I've lost weight; Little bumps and lumps are evening out and it's a bloody AWESOME feeling!

Thanks everyone for your support so far (if anyone is reading this)!

xxxxxxx

Me! xxx

Well done you :party0011:

yey!!!

xx

That's Fab!!!!!;)
well done - keep up the good work xxxxx

I have my weigh in tonight - bit nervous as had a few slip up's this week - il let you know!!

The KFC chicken is really easy to make I also sometimes add chilli and garlic or cajun to the breadcrumbs if I want them spicy - im not good in the kitchen but I have made a few thing's as wanted to have a variety for me and cook good food for the kids.
The thing I have found is the variety of spices in your cupboard helps loads xx

Back