RubyMoss's Weight Loss Diary!

What are snakebites RubyMoss? Really enjoying your diary by the way. You are a born blogger! Keep up the good work, onwards and downwards huni xxx

A born waffler, you mean? ;)
Haha, ty!

Snakebites are lip piercings, if you look at my photo you can see I've two studs in my lip, one either side of my bottom lip. It's supposed to resemble 'snake bites' I guess (or make you look like a boy, according to my mother!) xxx

Oooh I lurve piercings. Also like tattoos and I have 3 of those with no regrets at all. Bodyart - I love it! X

Oooh I lurve piercings. Also like tattoos and I have 3 of those with no regrets at all. Bodyart - I love it! X

I'm yet to get a tattoo - I'm a bit nervous about it tbh, which is strange because I'm certainly no stranger to pain (having stretched my ears to 16mm myself!) xxx

I don't think I'll ever learn (and I certainly won't have another 3lb loss!).

I'm off out again tonight!
I thought the student life was supposed to stop after graduation! Apparently, I want to be a student forever!

The plan is to have a few, and stop before I get too silly! Wish me luck ladies xxx

Haha I shall!
Got a pint of Scrumpy on the go... so worth the 11 syns - I'm totally counting it as one of my 5 a day too! xxxx

Q

Haha! Good luck with sticking to a few m'lovely! Who can resist the scrumpy, mmmmmmmmmmmm! :D

P.S. I graduated 3 years ago and I still feel like a student! ;) If I can get away with behaving like a student these days I do!

xxx

Uhoh.... I had about 50 syns tonight! I can't really remember but if I write down 50 then hopefully I'll be okay!
I really do need to stop though - it's getting a bit silly!

I did manage to resist takeaway - we went to my fave Mr Janam (he knows me and gives me cheap/free food!) - I don't think he's my friend now I told him I didn't want anything!
So I've been a little good tonight xxxxx

hey i lost 2lbs!!! can't believe it was dreading the scales tonight - 11lbs so far xxxxx

enjoy your night out xx

WELL DONE <3
SEE you're pretty much the same as me; you're my weight-loss buddy xxxxxx

Uhoh.... I had about 50 syns tonight! I can't really remember but if I write down 50 then hopefully I'll be okay!
I really do need to stop though - it's getting a bit silly!

I did manage to resist takeaway - we went to my fave Mr Janam (he knows me and gives me cheap/free food!) - I don't think he's my friend now I told him I didn't want anything!
So I've been a little good tonight xxxxx

Fair play lovey, you did very well to stop at 50 syns! I wish I could show that kind of restraint on a night out! :8855:

To be fair, I'm a sucker for fit barmen...if it weren't for them I'd stop drinking a lot sooner! :giggle: :eek:

xxx

hey - glad you resisted the take-away!!!

When we get to target we will all have to meet up for a BIG night out:D.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fair play lovey, you did very well to stop at 50 syns! I wish I could show that kind of restraint on a night out! :8855:

To be fair, I'm a sucker for fit barmen...if it weren't for them I'd stop drinking a lot sooner! :giggle: :eek:

xxx
Hahaha, I hear you on that one! :D

I even resisted Kopparberg Pear Cider tonight - watched the match without so much as a drop!

(That might be because I've got 19 syns to last me til Monday!)

hey - glad you resisted the take-away!!!

When we get to target we will all have to meet up for a BIG night out:D.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha! :D Most definitely, would love to meet up with any of you guys - a bit target party! (Although, we might not be at target the next day ahaha - major weight-gain!) xxxxxx

Hahaha, I hear you on that one! :D

I even resisted Kopparberg Pear Cider tonight - watched the match without so much as a drop!

(That might be because I've got 19 syns to last me til Monday!)

You resisted Kopparberg cider?!?!!?! Are you feeling alright hun?! I think you might have a temperature. Perhaps you need to and lie down in a room full of Jacob posters! :8855: :D xxx

You resisted Kopparberg cider?!?!!?! Are you feeling alright hun?! I think you might have a temperature. Perhaps you need to and lie down in a room full of Jacob posters! :8855: :D xxx

Tell me about it!
Alas... I did not resist a 20cl bottle of vodka tonight - currently 6 syns over weekly limit, but had less than my HEX B allowance so... I'm cheating ;)

I've ended up sat on a trampoline in the pitch black with my brother for 2 hours... awesome fun times, trying not to think about what Ali will say when she see's I'm drinking... AGAIN! ;) :p

I just spent $64 on Coheed merchandise too, so I'm now skint.
God help me.

Can I blame the Meteor Shower? xxxx

Last edited:
Wow.

Despite everything, I am feeling so positive today. Like, way more positive than I ever have.
Yes, I've gone over my syns. Yes, I'm a bad, bad girl. And yes, I'll be getting back on it 100% from today.

However, I really can notice that I've lost weight! I'm *almost* a stone down, and I'm getting narrower! It gives you such a rush when you start to notice it, because I know I'm my own worst critic!
So today, Laura-Jayne is a very happy bunny/alcoholic/whatever I am! :D

I even ordered my Coheed and Cambria merchandise in a 'Girls Fitted Medium' (which is always smallll) so that I have some sexy new band shirts to wear when I'm a skinny bugger! :D Forward thinking!

xxxxxx

What a lovely positive post Ruby! That positivity is positively catching (bit of a tongue twister there!) Congratulations on your weight loss - it's great when you can see it yourself isn't it? And that was indeed a bit of positive forward thinking getting the bad t shirts in a fitted medium. Have a great week!

Tell me about it!
Alas... I did not resist a 20cl bottle of vodka tonight - currently 6 syns over weekly limit, but had less than my HEX B allowance so... I'm cheating ;)

I've ended up sat on a trampoline in the pitch black with my brother for 2 hours... awesome fun times, trying not to think about what Ali will say when she see's I'm drinking... AGAIN! ;) :p

I just spent $64 on Coheed merchandise too, so I'm now skint.
God help me.

Can I blame the Meteor Shower? xxxx

Ali will say 'damn good thing it wasn't a 40cl bottle' ;) hehe...

The meteor shower, I missed it, damn! Was it any good? xxx

Wow.

Despite everything, I am feeling so positive today. Like, way more positive than I ever have.
Yes, I've gone over my syns. Yes, I'm a bad, bad girl. And yes, I'll be getting back on it 100% from today.

However, I really can notice that I've lost weight! I'm *almost* a stone down, and I'm getting narrower! It gives you such a rush when you start to notice it, because I know I'm my own worst critic!
So today, Laura-Jayne is a very happy bunny/alcoholic/whatever I am! :D

I even ordered my Coheed and Cambria merchandise in a 'Girls Fitted Medium' (which is always smallll) so that I have some sexy new band shirts to wear when I'm a skinny bugger! :D Forward thinking!

xxxxxx

You've been a bad girl Gaga, a very very bad girl. But it's a good thing you're back on track :) Once you kill a cow, it's fine to make a burger - just make it low syn ;)

It's the best motivation when you realise it yourself, I'm glad you have started to notice it yourself because it will really help you stay on track!!

Look forward to seeing pics of you modelling that new shirt ;) Idea? Take pics wearing it every week, like I do with my weekly shots. Doesn't matter if you're literally squeezed half to death in it the first week because it WILL get better! And you'll have something to look back at once you're at target, so it will be the biggest motivator if you ever put all the weight back on!

Lots of love hun, have a lovely day xxx

Ali will say 'damn good thing it wasn't a 40cl bottle' ;) hehe...

The meteor shower, I missed it, damn! Was it any good? xxx

I only saw like 3 shooting stars - one was pretty huge though!
The cloud didn't shift until 2am so until that point I looked crazy in the back garden!

You've been a bad girl Gaga, a very very bad girl. But it's a good thing you're back on track :) Once you kill a cow, it's fine to make a burger - just make it low syn ;)

It's the best motivation when you realise it yourself, I'm glad you have started to notice it yourself because it will really help you stay on track!!

Look forward to seeing pics of you modelling that new shirt ;) Idea? Take pics wearing it every week, like I do with my weekly shots. Doesn't matter if you're literally squeezed half to death in it the first week because it WILL get better! And you'll have something to look back at once you're at target, so it will be the biggest motivator if you ever put all the weight back on!

Lots of love hun, have a lovely day xxx

Gaga! Haha, awesome.
I really want a burger now, damn you.

I can't wait for my shirt to arrive - all my other Coheed T Shirts are starting to get really baggy on me now - I've lost the majority of my weight off my belly (not that I mind - I'll just wear baggy shirts!)

I definitely think I'm going to do that photo thing though, but with the dress that is the reason I started to lose weight in the first place - I really wanted to get back in this dress that my boyfriend Andy bought me.

Lovelovelove xxxxx

Sounds like you're doing well lovely :) keep at it and your new C&C t shirt will fit perfectly. I know how small those band tops are.

Hayley (another C&C fan :x )

Back