RubyMoss's Weight Loss Diary!

Sounds like you're doing well lovely :) keep at it and your new C&C t shirt will fit perfectly. I know how small those band tops are.

Hayley (another C&C fan :x )

YAY another Coheed fan!
I am an absolute OBSESSIVE - having flown to NY to see them, and hung out with Claudio backstage for 40 minutes...

I never expected to find another fan on here!! xxx

Tell me about it!
Alas... I did not resist a 20cl bottle of vodka tonight - currently 6 syns over weekly limit, but had less than my HEX B allowance so... I'm cheating ;)

I've ended up sat on a trampoline in the pitch black with my brother for 2 hours... awesome fun times, trying not to think about what Ali will say when she see's I'm drinking... AGAIN! ;) :p

I just spent $64 on Coheed merchandise too, so I'm now skint.
God help me.

Can I blame the Meteor Shower? xxxx

Evening hun! Sorry, I've been lurking around MM all day but not replied! I have to admit I'd never heard of Coheed and Cambria...so I googled them! :eek: I had a listen to a couple of songs - they're not bad actually!! A lot like the stuff they used to play in Metros in Cardiff :D We used to love that place when we were students...80p for a double vodka and mixer!! :D:D:D:D

Band merchandise is cool though - you go girl! :)

xxx

Evening hun! Sorry, I've been lurking around MM all day but not replied! I have to admit I'd never heard of Coheed and Cambria...so I googled them! :eek: I had a listen to a couple of songs - they're not bad actually!! A lot like the stuff they used to play in Metros in Cardiff :D We used to love that place when we were students...80p for a double vodka and mixer!! :D:D:D:D

Band merchandise is cool though - you go girl! :)

xxx

YAY! I'm glad you actually googled them - as sad as it sounds, they are a HUGE part of my life.
Some of their songs are absolutely beautiful (Light & The Glass, Pearl of the Stars, Wake Up, Mother Superior) and some are just downright infectious (The Suffering, Blood Red Summer, A Favor House Atlantic) - just incase you fancy checking a few more out anytime ;)

80p a Double Vodka Mixer?! WOW. I thought £1.50 doubles were good! I miss when 5th Ave in Manchester used to sell 80p bottles on a Weds! xxxx

P.S. It's not sad at all!!!! I love Poets of the Fall, and have even considered saving up for a trip to Finland to see them play! :eek: xxx

You should do it! I've never heard of them but I'll be checking them out!!

I've seen Coheed play 14 times so far, including said flight to New York to see them for 4 nights in a row (and meeting them!)

My boyfriend was contacted by their band manager months ago about doing some design work - when Coheed did a 3 date UK tour this summer (Glasgow, Newcastle, London) we went to them all, and the tour manager got us backstage. Me and Andy got to sit with Claudio (the lead singer) for 40 minutes, and just chatted - he gave me free merchandise, comics, showed us stuff he was making - let us on his iPad!

Even better, Andy got Claudio's email address AND mobile phone number. If you knew how many times I just wanted to steal it...

Still, a week after the London date, we went to France to see them play Main Square Festival - Claudio instantly recognised me and started waving at me! *swoon*

Apologies for the waffle, I bore the pants off anyone who'll listen!!

IMG_0410-1.jpg

Even better, Andy got Claudio's email address AND mobile phone number. If you knew how many times I just wanted to steal it...

Still, a week after the London date, we went to France to see them play Main Square Festival - Claudio instantly recognised me and started waving at me! *swoon*

How cool is that!!!!!!!! Your bf has his mobile number, and he recognised you in a crowd!! :D I think you need to invest in some chloroform to knock your bf out, then steal his number ;) xxx

How cool is that!!!!!!!! Your bf has his mobile number, and he recognised you in a crowd!! :D I think you need to invest in some chloroform to knock your bf out, then steal his number ;) xxx

You have the best ideas my love.

*google's chloroform suppliers*

Note: How mental do I look in that photo? My eyebrows look like they're joined!

xxxx

YAY another Coheed fan!
I am an absolute OBSESSIVE - having flown to NY to see them, and hung out with Claudio backstage for 40 minutes...

I never expected to find another fan on here!! xxx

I am a bit of a mixed bag and certainly don't love them as much as you do, that crown's yours hehe. I do have an album of theirs and I used to listen to them quite a lot.

I am a bit of a mixed bag and certainly don't love them as much as you do, that crown's yours hehe. I do have an album of theirs and I used to listen to them quite a lot.

Good, I got worried I'd be second best Coheed fan then ;)

Still, I'm happy that someone else on here likes them! :D

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, la la la la la la! :D Hope you're having a good day in work hun! You need to get home though...need some more input on the fitties thread! :D :8855: xxx

Hello lovely!
Work, well... sucked.

See you over in Fittie land! xxx

Ladies!
I've been a good girl!
I'm currently making Chickpea Dahl & Rice for tea, whilst Andy has Harry Ramsden's Fish & Chips!

You have no idea how much I want some - but I had a single chip, just to stop my head craving them. And now, no more! :D

xxxx

You have no idea how much I want some - but I had a single chip, just to stop my head craving them. And now, no more!
Wow talk about will power :) if that was me I'd just eat and eat and eat til they were all gone! Well done lady :D x

Ladies!
I've been a good girl!
I'm currently making Chickpea Dahl & Rice for tea, whilst Andy has Harry Ramsden's Fish & Chips!

You have no idea how much I want some - but I had a single chip, just to stop my head craving them. And now, no more! :D

xxxx

Fair play, I wouldn't have been able to resist fish and chips! Nom nom :drool: The girl done good! :D

Well...my plan of not drinking too much last night kind of flew out of the window with my willpower. Oops! :eek: I think I'll write the day off as 50 syns and tighten the belt a bit this week! xxx

Super envious on the Coheed special treatment :D! Your bf must be a great designer?

Great job on the resisting chippy, am sure chickpea dahl and rice was plenty filling though :)

Keep up the good work hun x

Fair play, I wouldn't have been able to resist fish and chips! Nom nom :drool: The girl done good! :D

Well...my plan of not drinking too much last night kind of flew out of the window with my willpower. Oops! :eek: I think I'll write the day off as 50 syns and tighten the belt a bit this week! xxx
Did you have a good night out? xxx

Super envious on the Coheed special treatment :D! Your bf must be a great designer?

Great job on the resisting chippy, am sure chickpea dahl and rice was plenty filling though :)

Keep up the good work hun x

Another Coheed fan?! :D
It was amazing - I'd met them once before in NY but actually sitting backstage, just me, Andy, Claudio and Joey B (the tour manager) was absolutely EPIC. Can't you tell I'm blushing in the photo? I was FINE talking to him for the whole 40 mins, but as soon as I asked for a photo I went into Uber FanGirl mode! xxxx

Did you have a good night out? xxx

Yeah, it was good! That's what holidays are for is my way of thinking ;) It was just a bit of a quiet one down the local, but I had a couple of nice compliments from people so I felt all puffed up like a peacock all night! :8855: xxx

Back