.. Ruby's Diary ..

I wish I remembered what life was like before dieting .... I started when I was 12! Eeekkkk! Xx

I think I was probably about 14 or 15? And to think I probably wasn't even fat then! X

How's your Saturday going? X

Hey! So far, iv watched 2 films on the sofa ... & done the smallest amount of housework ;) .... I'm all warm & snugly in my fluffy pjs :) ..... You anything planned for tonight? Xx

Hey! So far, iv watched 2 films on the sofa ... & done the smallest amount of housework ;) .... I'm all warm & snugly in my fluffy pjs :) ..... You anything planned for tonight? Xx

That sounds like the perfect Saturday!!! Which films did you watch? I've got my Fluffy Pjs on too!!! We are having Nando's Fakeaway tonight :) x

That sounds like the perfect Saturday!!! Which films did you watch? I've got my Fluffy Pjs on too!!! We are having Nando's Fakeaway tonight :) x

Random ones from lovefilm .. Day of the dead (1985 version) & seeking a fries for the end of the world :)

Iv just been admiring your fakeaway on your diary!!!!!! Love it ! And I always get the exact same at nandos too!! Bet it was yum !!!!!!!!! Xxx

Random ones from lovefilm .. Day of the dead (1985 version) & seeking a fries for the end of the world :)

Iv just been admiring your fakeaway on your diary!!!!!! Love it ! And I always get the exact same at nandos too!! Bet it was yum !!!!!!!!! Xxx

You'll have to recreate and make your own :) It was so easy and didn't even have to turn my oven on! X

You'll have to recreate and make your own :) It was so easy and didn't even have to turn my oven on! X
Wow!! I'm not very creative tho! You should open up a fakeaway for nandos ;) .. I'd be In there everyday ;) xx

Wow!! I'm not very creative tho! You should open up a fakeaway for nandos ;) .. I'd be In there everyday ;) xx

I'd love to make everything in 'Fakeaway' So far I've done Dominos and Nandos! X

B Chocolate weetabix & almond milk =4PP
D Egg butty =8PP French fries =2PP
T Veggie Cottage pie, green beans & carrots =9PP
S French fries =2PP Time out bar =2PP Milk =1PP
28PP
4/49

Last edited:
Me & hubs nipped to morrys before .. Got some oat so simple caramel flavour !!!! Yuuuuuuummm! And also gutted to almost buy some mini max cereal - which has animal in it ????!!!! The only cereal iv come across with animal included :-0 glad I googled it as I couldn't see the V sign on the box!!
Got some Worcester sauce French fries - not found them in months ... 2 for £2 aswell !!!!!! Sorted x

B Chocolate weetabix & almond milk =4PP
D Egg butty =8PP French fries =2PP
T Veggie Cottage pie, green beans & carrots =9PP
S French fries =2PP Options =1PP Milk =1PP
27PP
3/49

Yummy Yummy :) Love an Egg Butty! X

Nom nom!!! I can do chinese noodles & curry ;) xx

I can't cos I can't find that Sauce :-( Boo :-( x

Me & hubs nipped to morrys before .. Got some oat so simple caramel flavour !!!! Yuuuuuuummm! And also gutted to almost buy some mini max cereal - which has animal in it ????!!!! The only cereal iv come across with animal included :-0 glad I googled it as I couldn't see the V sign on the box!!
Got some Worcester sauce French fries - not found them in months ... 2 for £2 aswell !!!!!! Sorted x

Yeah they have Gelatine in :-( Funnily enough I saw FF WS in Poundland today! I have OSS Sweet Cinnamon, Honey & Almond and Honey & Vanilla. I'm not a fan of Caramel/Syrup anything. X

Yummy Yummy :) Love an Egg Butty! X I can't cos I can't find that Sauce :-( Boo :-( x Yeah they have Gelatine in :-( Funnily enough I saw FF WS in Poundland today! I have OSS Sweet Cinnamon, Honey & Almond and Honey & Vanilla. I'm not a fan of Caramel/Syrup anything. X

I got three packs of eggs and they need using up by next week so it's eggs for the rest of the week haha! Egg butty was nommy!!

Ohhhhhh you need some of that sauce - do you have a farmfoods? They sell it !

I was actually looking for the golden syrup one but it was all gone, us northerners must have a proper sweet tooth haha ;) ... I was tempted to buy the almond & honey ... But I hate the taste of honey on its own .. Is the flavour more honey or more vanilla!

Xxx
Ps, pound shop here I come ;) ta

I got three packs of eggs and they need using up by next week so it's eggs for the rest of the week haha! Egg butty was nommy!!

Ohhhhhh you need some of that sauce - do you have a farmfoods? They sell it !

I was actually looking for the golden syrup one but it was all gone, us northerners must have a proper sweet tooth haha ;) ... I was tempted to buy the almond & honey ... But I hate the taste of honey on its own .. Is the flavour more honey or more vanilla!

Xxx
Ps, pound shop here I come ;) ta

Nope we don't have FF and Family Bargains didn't have it :-( The Honey and Almond tastes like Marzipan lol! You need to turn your Eggs into some Muffins ;-) Oh and Crustless Quiche! X

Nope we don't have FF and Family Bargains didn't have it :-( The Honey and Almond tastes like Marzipan lol! You need to turn your Eggs into some Muffins ;-) Oh and Crustless Quiche! X

Marzipan !!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I'm buying some now !!!! It's still a squid in morrys!!!!! I can't bake to save me life Serena lol ;) ....... Shall I send em you n you can post me back a quiche & muffins ....... Haha!!! X

Marzipan !!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I'm buying some now !!!! It's still a squid in morrys!!!!! I can't bake to save me life Serena lol ;) ....... Shall I send em you n you can post me back a quiche & muffins ....... Haha!!! X

Sounds like a Plan! Did I tell u my friend gave me some Over-Ripe Bananas? She's expected them returned in Muffin Format! Still a Squid in Asda too :) 10p A Sachet, Whoop Whoop! X

Sounds like a Plan! Did I tell u my friend gave me some Over-Ripe Bananas? She's expected them returned in Muffin Format! Still a Squid in Asda too :) 10p A Sachet, Whoop Whoop! X
Hahah!!! She's got her head screwed on ;) !!
Oo thanks for the heads up :) xxx

Hahah!!! She's got her head screwed on ;) !!
Oo thanks for the heads up :) xxx

I must make those tomorrow actually, 24 Banana Muffins in the house, aaarrrrrggghhhh! X

Back