.. Ruby's Diary ..

I'm common too! My Mum is from South Africa, they have Supper! X
Aw wow, is she .. That's ace !! Does she have that lovely accent? I wouldn't say South Africa is common?? Although I no next to nothing about the place ;) x

I'm Common, not Mum lol! She has no Accent as she's lived here for 48 Years! X

Yup .. Is it snakes pass that connects manc with Sheffield? X

Yeh that's right. Although I've had a blonde moment cos I now live in Doncaster with my fella. Can't get out of the habit of saying Sheffield xx

Yeh that's right. Although I've had a blonde moment cos I now live in Doncaster with my fella. Can't get out of the habit of saying Sheffield xx
Haha what ya like!
Doncaster is a name I use to always see on the way to my hubby's army camp in catterick when passing Leeds ... Anything Yorkshire way always reminds me of the army .. :) xx

Haha what ya like!
Doncaster is a name I use to always see on the way to my hubby's army camp in catterick when passing Leeds ... Anything Yorkshire way always reminds me of the army .. :) xx

Is he a Soldier? X

Hehe, yep ... Teas cooking ;) and iv been gym ... So feeling gurrrrd! U? X

Well Done You! I had MEGA Munchies tonight so had a Hot Bubbly Bath! X

Well Done You! I had MEGA Munchies tonight so had a Hot Bubbly Bath! X
Aw no I hate munchy nights ...... I usually have some pop or an options hot choc .... Well done u resisting :) xxxx

Aw no I hate munchy nights ...... I usually have some pop or an options hot choc .... Well done u resisting :) xxxx

It's been awful but only 12hrs till my OSS lol x

B
Caramel oat so simple =3PP

D
Garlic philly & quorn sausage butty =5PP
Worcester sauce ff =2PP

T
Stuffed peppers 6PP
garlic & herb roasted tomatoes =0PP
onion & rosemary veggie sausages =3PP
Green beans =0PP

S