.. Ruby's Diary ..

I bet everything you make is amazing :) xx

Not sure about that! Decided I'm gonna make Banana and Sultana as it won't change the pp. x

Id love to be able to bake. Im gona give it a go today cuz iv loads of cooking apples to use up.....watch this space

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Id love to be able to bake. Im gona give it a go today cuz iv loads of cooking apples to use up.....watch this space Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Oooo let us no how you get on :) xx

What u making Ciara? Just put my Muffins in the Oven, tucking into the last Date & Apple Muffin with Custard warmed up, soooooo worth 8pp! X

Oh that sounds fab serena
I calculated my dinner at 12pp which onlt leaves me with 4pp for dessert so I just stewed with apples and added cinnamon and il have it with a yogurt. Not very adventurous but its better than going over my dailies

Oh that sounds fab serena
I calculated my dinner at 12pp which onlt leaves me with 4pp for dessert so I just stewed with apples and added cinnamon and il have it with a yogurt. Not very adventurous but its better than going over my dailies

Mmmmmm that still sounds yummy! I'm addicted to Cinnamon at the mo, had my Sweet Cnnamon OSS this morning! X

Oh that sounds fab serena I calculated my dinner at 12pp which onlt leaves me with 4pp for dessert so I just stewed with apples and added cinnamon and il have it with a yogurt. Not very adventurous but its better than going over my dailies Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still can't get me head around 'dinner' thats at midday to me ;) hehe .. X

Still can't get me head around 'dinner' thats at midday to me ;) hehe .. X

Ha ha ha! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner to me! X Is your 'dinner' a northern thing? X

Ha ha ha! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner to me! X Is your 'dinner' a northern thing? X

Haha, yep ... Breakfast, dinner & tea ... What would you say tea was then? Me tea is in the evening, 'teatime' .. Isn't it weird that there's things said in diff areas of the same country haha xx

I say breakfast dinner n tea, well I used to. Now I try n sound a bit posh n say breakfast lunch n dinner lol xx

Haha, yep ... Breakfast, dinner & tea ... What would you say tea was then? Me tea is in the evening, 'teatime' .. Isn't it weird that there's things said in diff areas of the same country haha xx

I say breakfast dinner n tea, well I used to. Now I try n sound a bit posh n say breakfast lunch n dinner lol xx

Tea is something I have with Sandwiches, Scones and Cake! X

Tea is something I have with Sandwiches, Scones and Cake! X

Haha Kerry, where u from?

I could never be posh, I'd never pull lunch off .... Common as muck me ...... :p

Lol, tea & cakes does sound reasonable :) xxx

Haha Kerry, where u from?

I could never be posh, I'd never pull lunch off .... Common as muck me ...... :p

Lol, tea & cakes does sound reasonable :) xxx

I'm common too! My Mum is from South Africa, they have Supper! X

Haha Kerry, where u from? I could never be posh, I'd never pull lunch off .... Common as muck me ...... :p Lol, tea & cakes does sound reasonable :) xxx

Lol me neither, I just pretend! I'm from Sheffield xx

I'm common too! My Mum is from South Africa, they have Supper! X

Supper is in the eve for me! Lol breakfast dinner tea then supper!! Xx

Back