RugbyKirstys Road to Target

Hi Cable

Many Thanks for your reply. Unfortunatley the reason I couldnt order from the kids menu was because I was too old and the menu was for ages 10 years and younger.

From my experience, most don't mind nope. But some times the management are the ones who have the final decision. In my opinion if they dont want to waste food they should have let me order from the Childs menu as I couldnt manage my whole meal!!

Well Today, ive still just had my banana and shake. Ive had my haircut, come back and just booked an appointment to get my ears pierced again tomorrow. Really fancying a change at the moment. ive also biked for 45 solid minutes, which aparently has burnt 435 calories. So hopfully by doing this every day I should shift some more weight. :)

Well, this morning , i went mad and threw out all the rich tea buiscuits. But not only did I throw them in the bin, i bashed them into smitherines so i couldn't take them out the bin - Ashamedly I have done that before. I want to see the numbers on the scales go down... i flipping hope they do now!

So far, Ive had

A Strawberry Milkshake - Breakfast
When i come back from getting my ears pierced Im going to go on the cycle machine for another 45 minutes, then ill be doing my work, and then have some lunch.

I got up late today, I slept in, as my boyf went to work at 5, and i woke up and I needed some beauty sleep!

Good girl, you showed those nasty biscuits!! *chuckles* Have you seem the Sex and the City episode where Miranda chucks a piece of cake in the bin..then goes and fetches it out and takes a bite...in disgust that shes eaten out of the bin she covers it in fairy liquid...made me think of that :D xxx

Yeh ive done that before, usually i have to cover them in somthing, or do somthing that i wouldnt want to reach into the bin and get them (youd think them being in there would be enough!!) However ive learnt that im just not as strong as I thought I was, and maybe Rich Teas will always be my trigger food. It just reminds me of when I used to see my nan and she would mentally bully me and then offer me a rich tea or a kitkat. Funnily enough I cant eat kitkats, penguins or or anything like that anymore. I identified my trigger foods when I first started losing weight but thought I was strong enough, but now ive realised I wasn't!

On a brighter note. Ive had a satsuma to go with my shake this morning, im sitting down writing my 2000 word essay,but have just taken a mini break. back to it ill go soon. Im also wearing jeans, which i havnt worn for ages, and i could do put them on without undoing them, and they come over my tummy, theyre not even high wasted jeans.

Wow, congrats on fitting into the jeans. I love that feeling when you can fit into some clothing again that was too big before! I'm still on my first week of SF but I've brought myself a new top which I love in one size smaller which I want to wear for an event in a few months time so I've got something to work for!

Thankyou, it definatley feels good to be wearing jeans that the tum doesnt go over the wasteline. I think id ultimatley like to be a size 12-14. I hoovered over a 14 last year but then my weight went sqwife so hopfully this time it will drop down further.

Ive now had my lunch break from my essay writing, i had a chocolate shake and another satsuma and a packet of wotsits. So now im keeping myself occupied with doing the rest of this work, before my boyf comes home from work. Then i may go on the cycle machine for 45 minutes again x

So for dinner tonight im having a youngs fish and chips dinner (401 cals) and a weight watchers choc brownie pudding (167 cals) i still have a snack left too.
had a good day today, ive completed my 2000 word essay so and have now typed up 865 words already. Just the rest to go tomorrow. :)

Morning Everyone!

Well yesterday went really well with my write up of my assignment, im finishing the rest off this morning then will pop to the shop to get a couple of essentials.

We've run out of milk this morn, so im going to have to get some of that, but in the mean time, for my brekkie ive had a banana and im just about to have two satsumas. Snacks are covered as is evening meal, so im going to pick up some meal bars later aswell.

Hope everyone is well. Weigh Day tomorrow!!! Ahhhhh

So, ive got the meal bars now and ive got the milk. So, ive had a meal bar and a banana. I didnt have a satsuma in the end. Im doing some reading up for my dissertation too and then Ill be on my cycle machine later. Just waiting to see if my friend needs me to help her look after her nephew.

Hope ur all having a lovely Sunday :)

Well, I decided not to have a shake for my lunch, as i was craving food, so I decided to have 2 slices on Nimble type bread (106 cals), Olive oil spread (55 cal) and Marmite (20 cals)

So I was still under what the calories would be for a shake or a meal bar. (181 cals) I also had some wotsits (snack number 2), so all I have to worry about is my evening meal and pud, with snack number 3. :)

Last edited:
So to add to this, ive just had my evening meal. Ive had an omlette (2 eggs , 100 cals each, and 25g of moterzella cheese 87 cals and 20g of turkey ham at 21 cals and salad 22 cals) - 323 calories altogether. Ive also had a weight watchers cookie desert (167 calories) so altogether my dinner was 490 calories.
I also have a snack to come so i may have that just before i go to bed and then tomorrow its weigh day!!

Lost half a pound this week. Didn't hit the goal for january but thats my own fault. Onwards and downwards for feb now!

So far, ive had, A meal bar :)

i went out to nandos again today, but this time ive managed to get a childs meal. So I got a mini chicken fillet burger, small chips and then one frozen yoghurt. I was lucky this person let me order, I think it was because they knew my friend who I was with.

I did have quite a crappy day to start with, with lots of decisions to be made about uni and a job Im looking to go for. So, I reached for the munchies. Literally, and Tooti Fruities and later on I had a goahead bar. I havnt had anything else, so ill be adding that up and eating not a lot for the rest of the day!
I have the week it work it off, so it should be ok xx

Meal Bar - 210
Mini Time Out - 89
Nandos- 517
Munchies - 255
Tooti Fruities - 160
Go Ahead Bar- 141

Awh Thankyou..

Well today, was my long day at uni. So ive had. A meal bar for my brekkie. Then i had my timeout and a banana for a snack, and then I had some salt and vinegar snack a jacks and now ive just cooked An WW Quieche and some mini waffles. Will put it with salad.
So Ive had 327 cals for the quieche, and 195 cals for the mini waffles and salad = 0 cals. So ive had 522 calories out of the possible 800 I could have, as I didnt have a meal bar for my lunch. Didnt have time inbetween lecs. Im going to have a WW icecream thats 77 cals and then see if I fancy anything else :)

I had about 200 calories I could have left over from my meal, so after a girly evening, after duying my hair i had another mini timeout and a packet of WW crisps. They are yummy chicken flavour. Im still about 80 cals short but im not having anything else to eat. xx

So another day. Ive had a meal bar so far and thats it.
Im having my 600 cal meal at lunch time as i have to be at work extra early tonight as its the last day of the programme tonight. Graduation!!!

Im hoping to have a subway today. Just planning what im gunna have :) x

So ive just had my subway, and Ive had a 6 inch wheat bread low fat Turkey sub, with a drizzle of light mayo. Which is 334, so i still have a 250 odd calories left plus 3 snacks and my meal bar.
Im going to be having a packet of crisps soon, under 100 cals of course and I wanted a cookie from subway so decided to make WW cookies instead. 46 cals a cookie. Bargain! and So yummy!!

Last edited:
Back