RugbyKirstys Road to Target

oooo how exciting!!!

plus your dinner sounds lush!! what oven chips and fish do you have?! x

I have Youngs Cod and a chips, thats in a box, for one. Its sooo yummy!

ooo really . . . im off to Tesco after work tonight so im going to have a look for that!! thanks for the tip :) xx

No worries, if all else fails Iceland have them, for £1 a box.

Ive just come back from the GP. im being sent for a scan and blood tests. Turns out I may have Gallstones.

oo another great tip £1! what a bargain.

ooo no :S i've never had them or anything but i know they are painful aren't they. When do you have your scan etc do you know yet? fingers crossed for you! hope you feel better soon - do painkillers help at all? x

my scans going to be several weeks away aparently. So if i have an attack in the mean time unless im really ill I have to go to the docs again.

Painkillers helped to start but don't as much now as I feel quite quezy when i have an attack so am so scared to take them incase they come back up again.

Just hoping this doesnt affect all my weight loss.

o dear - not very nice having to wait around is it - lovely NHS ay.

o bless you :S i know what you mean. When your ill its hard to keep food down let alone tablets.

i hope it doesnt effect your weightloss hun x

Thankyou :)

Is the snow ment to be hitting where you live tonight? Where i live is ment to have the worst of it! I could be snowed out!!
Have anything nice planned for the weekend? x

no thank god - i live near gatwick and all the snow is supposed to be above us when i last checked although since yesterday its been snowing but v v v lightly! wierd.

erm this weekend im going to the gym tomorrow - i finish work at 3 on a friday so using the two hours to hit the gym! and then quiet one in tomorrow, my bf is out with his friends so im on picking up duty :) and then gym on saturday about lunchtime and then me and bf are in on satuday for a quiet one. We are just about to put a deposit down on a two bed flat just waiting for the mortgage to be finalised so we have bought TV's and furniture so we need to take them out the box and check they are all ok! our flat is a new build so wont be ready until August time - so we dont want to get there and find bits missing etc! lol then having a mega lazy sunday!!! :) having quite a lazy weekend tbh but i need it! feel soooo tired

How about you hun? x

Ah sounds great...

Tonight I have my suprise from the boyfriend, tomorrow im being taken for a blood test then will try and get some exercise in, if i can without pain and then do some uni work. I havn't been in uni all week but have been doing lots of uni work at home. Its my final year so im having to test my disapline not only with my uni work but also with my food as where I work at home is next to the kitchen!

Saturday and Sunday depend on snow. Saturday im ment to be watching my local rugby club play, but if there match is off, it will be watching the six nations on the tele, and some more uni work and then Sunday ill be meeting a friend and then more uni work.

I lead an exciting life! Not!!!

ooo you will have to let me know what your surprise is ! sounds very exciting!!

Sounds like you have a good weekend planned - hopefully the snow won't end up ruining your plans!! it usually ruins mine - i have a BMW and all BMW drivers know that they are the worst cars in the snow!! If ever in the snow there's a hold up its probably because a BMW is stuck.

:) x x x

My suprise was ..... a trip to the theatre to see David Essex in his musical All The Fun Of The Fair. It was fantasic. Never knew I knew so many David Essex songs!

My boyf popped into McDonalds before the show, and I was so proud. I hadnt had my meal bar, for my evening meal, so I had my meal bar whilst he tucked into a burger and chips!!! Nothing passed my lips but 3 chips and a meal bar. The chips thought were mega salty. Couldnt do that again... Yuck!

So ive had my meal bar, my caramel WW marshmellow thingy and thats it so, im still 150 cals to the better for me.

As for the snow, its quite thick so far, and i dont think its ment to stop here tonight. I dont drive so if places arnt easy access I dont go out.

oooo what a lovely surprise!!!! and well done *pat on the back* for the mcdonalds triumph!!!

it snowed here last night, luckily only settled on the paths and side roads *phew*!

Happy Friday

x x x

Thankyou Emmaedes,

Woke up this morning with a little dusting of snow but it wasnt as bad as last week.

Ive just sat down to watch Jezza Kyle (makes my life seem like a breeze!), with a cuppa and my first slimfast bar.

Ive decided to not to plan to much ahead this weekend, as I end up going off course. Im craving a kitkat chunky today! Ummm do i get one? I dont think I will do, as I got into a size 14 coat on Wednesday, it fit perfectly, and now my boyfriend keeps on saying to me when I wear it, ' You look so fit in that coat'. Never had that before!!!

Happy friday to you too. xx

oooo very Jealous i love watching good old Jezza!! and yer it makes our lives seem perfect! lol

oooo well done on the jacket!!! its lovely when you can see a difference in your clothes isnt it!! my bf said to me the other day that he can really see a difference and that i look so beautiful! bless him, for him to notice it must be a real difference ha he doesnt notice the small details!!

oooo last night i went to Tesco to find the beauties that are Chunky Orange Kit Kat, and they were 2 for £1!!! i was like ooooo yum BUT i was soo good i just bought one and gave it to my bf and i had a bite - that bite was yum but so proud cos i didnt feel like a fatty scoffing a whole one :)! phew. do the same get one for the bf and ask him to save you the last bite - the best bit :)

x x x

ah haha My boyfriend isnt keen on chocolate, which does suprise me as by his own admitance he has a child like appitite for food. I.E burgers, chips etc. Hes ment to be doing Slim Fast with me, but he can do it half heartidly and still lose double what I do in a week....

I have always been someone who wants to see Calories on the menu, i must have looked like a cheshire cat when i walked in to macdonalds to see calories all over the menu, then hearing what other people were ordering, the amount of calories was running through my head. I just couldnt manage to eat some of the things that some people eat. I struggle with the fish and chips meal for one now!

x x x

ooooo i hate them! lol my bf eats anything he wants - pizza, chips, mcdonalds, burger king, kfc etc and not put on an ounce!!! the cheek of it!!

i know what you mean, now im like "hmmm do you really want to eat that, its got alot of calories" and i do think ooo i could eat X but then see the calories and see its not worth it! and i eat alot less than i used to and get really full up! now i find i can eat my dinner and be satisfied but before i could eat dinner and then want something else after to pick on.

:) its all going in the right direction isn't it - downwards!!! yay

x x x

I never thought I would be looking at calories and thinking oh thats a bit much... Never before did i think that..

I was on reductil to start with and that makes u full after having not a lot of food. So, now it feels like the methods i used when i was taken off the reductil are finally being put to good use.

Don't really know what im going to have for lunch now.. keep on thinking about food!

haha i do find now when i wake up i think oooo whats for dinner! haha cos its my only meal i do really look forward to it!! :) yummy. Going to have pasta with ham and mushroom ready meal! (basically a healthy carbonara).

i am going to have WW tomato soup at lunch and then my shake a bit later in the afternoon and i have my french fries too - YUM. i love the fact that quavers, wotsits, french fries and squares are all under 100cals and can be a snack! and in Tesco they are always buy 2 for £2! so i have multi pack of french fries and squares atm! salt and vinegar squares are my favs! xxx

Oh i love squares!!!

Back