RugbyKirstys Road to Target

Many Thanks Lilo. xx

Good Luck with your journey.

So aswell as the food mentioned. Ive had 2 cookies and the packet of crisps to make my meal to 600 cals and then when i got to work, ive had no food at all. and then when ive got home ive had a meal bar and one WW cookie. So ive still got 2 snacks left. but im not hungry. fingers crossed for a good weigh day.

Well, today, yet another day!
Another long day at uni, but i wont have time to have my main meal at lunch so ill have to plump for my meal bar. Im in uni 1 til 6 so its going to be lots of work and hardley anything else i think.

So far, ive had a meal bar and thats it. I will take my 3 snacks to uni with me and another meal bar. x

had a bit of a rubbish day today food wise. Been feeling really stressed so ive had my meal bar and then i had another meal bar for my lunch, but inbetween on my breaks from lectures i had a sandwhich (250 cals) and Malteasers (180) and i had a Chicken packet of crisps from WW (79 cals)

for my dinner i had 6 mini waffles (195 cals) and baguette pizza (286) and some salad. Then ive had a WW Yoghurt (55 cals)

So... ive kinds spoiled today, which im so annoyed at, but tomorrow is bike time as i have the day off uni and time to do some uni work.

So far today ive had 1 meal bar and a WW cookie so ive had my brekkie and half a snack.

Im just off to have a cycle ride on my bike in the living room, as i want to get below 13 stone by monday and i know ive had a bad week. :(

so ive done 30 mins on the bike and not had anything extra to eat. im going to have a some nimble bread with marmite for my lunch and a packet of wotsits. x

My biking burnt 289 calories this morning. ive had my lunch of marmite on nimble bread, which is the same as a meal bar calories wise, and then ive also had wotsits (one snack) and a mini WW cookie (the other half of the first snack ive had), so i have one snack and my meal left for tonight, im stocking up on water and doing lots of uni work to stop myself snacking and then will have a snooze!

So, ive just put 2 breaded chicken burgers and 6 mini waffles in the ovan and im going to have that with what salad i have left. This is a total of 457. so i have 150 ish cals for the rest of dinner and a snack for later. :)

To complete my meals from yesterday I had a WW Ice cream pot (79 cals) and an apple later on.

Today ive had a meal bar and thats it. Ive got to do lots of dissertation work today, all the joys! Im doing my diss on Body Image and the relationship between Body Image and Exercise.

Well, ive had a crustless quieche, (i used to make these and everyone took the p and said they didnt exist :( ) from WW, Its 249 cals and then I have had some WW crisps and Chicken WW crisps, so adding it all up ive had my lunch, and 2 snacks.
Just sitting doing some of my lit review, its about Cognitative behavoural therapy in obesity, Its quite good stuff.
Then Bring on the rugby. Im a welsh fan, but will support England today as I have a friend whos starting for England.

To add to this I have also had a go ahead bar.

I have got one problem though, im feeling very ummm 'blocked' and can't go. Anyone got any good remidies. I have tried drinking hot drink then a cold one and it hasnt worked :(

Well, ive had my last snack of two chicken tikka satays (22 cals each) and WW Lasagne that was 295 cals and a yoghurt 110 cals. so ive got 75ish cals left :)

Last edited:
To add from the food last night, I have 5 lychees and another GA bar.

I had a sneeky peak on the scales and ive stayed the same, to the ounce, ill weigh myself offically tomorrow but i have a feeling i may have a STS and need to push myself a bit more this week.

So far today, ive had 3 slices of nimble and marmite. Thats my breakfast, and thats all ive had.

So, with the crappy weather outside, I decided to do some baking, ive just put a sponge cake in the ovan so I can watch the rugby with some cake. I know its probebly not great, but im not having any snacks , so it should be okay. Todays a very long day as im alone until 7 as my boyfriend has a long day at work.

Well, its ten past 2, and so far ive had food and no slimfast things, but im hoping it will be okay.
Ive had Nimble and marmite, as above, and then ive had wotsits (snack) and Fish Fingers Butty for lunch (303 cals) Ive also had a WW Yoghurt (55 cals)
I did make a cake and ill have a slice during the rugby, Come On Wales!!!!
for my evening meal, ill be having a 290 cal cottage pie and then that will be my evening meal. So basically the cake ill have and missing 220 cals for the meal bar should make up for it.

Weigh day tomorrow

I dont think my body can cope with the food i had yesterday. I was pretty ill and ended up bringing everything back up again. Im not sure if it was food poisining or I ate to much but I didnt have much sleep and hugged a bowl for most the night. :(

However weigh day today and I lost 2 and a half pounds. Im back in the 12's and so close to being classed as just overweight.

Yesterday I didn't eat too much, Im still feeling quite delecate, but I managed to keep down quarter of a tin of tomato soup and an apple. Thats all I managed to eat, but all I want to have at the moment is Water. Im off uni, probebly for the rest of the week, as ive managed to hurt my ribs aswell. Theyre soo painful :(

Today ive just had a meal bar and thats it

So to add to the list, ive had a wrap, packet of wotsits and an apple throughout the day, lots of water and thats about it. My ribs are really hurting still. So im off to the doctors hopfully Thursday to see whats happened, as they were hurting before I was ill.
x

Last edited:
well, im still feeling pretty rubbish so im off to the doctors tomorrow afternoon. My ribs are killing me today

Today Ive had a slim fast meal bar, an apple tango (50 cals) and a small bacon baguette from a cafe in town. I cut all the fat off the bacon and ended up with 2 bits probebly 1 rasher of bacon. Just about to check the cals.

I checked out the bacon sandwhich and it was 357 cals including the butter that was on it, and ive had an apple aswell. So my main meal will be some soup and possibley some wotsits. I still dont have much of an appitite.

Plus side.... I got into a size 14 jacket today. Get In!!!

Last edited:
Well, im trying to get back onto the wagon, which im hoping im able to do quite well. Yesterday, aswell as above, I had a tin of tomato soup and 5 choccie buiscuits. They were 64 cals each, but ive still managed not to go over. I can see that if I keep on thinking like that then I'll be back to eating 'normally' when I know in my right mindset. So back to the three two one plan as of today. Im off to the doctors later, so ill find out whats happened with my ribs.
Today I have had a meal bar, and thats it. I may have a yoghurt mid morning then a shake for lunch, then off to the docs before having my final snack and then my meal with my boyfriend later tonight.

x

Got a random text from my boyfriend today when he was at uni. He just said ' have dinner before i come home from uni, ive planned a suprise for you'! Im a little bit intreged. So, Ive put a 401 cal Chips and fish meal in the oven, and then ill have one of my WW brownies pud after which will bring my cals to 568 cals. I still have my 3 snacks left too. Its all very integeing.

Back