Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

I'm all booked!!!

Day 21
Im just about to ge back to bed for two hours as the morning is my most rumbly-tum time. Ill wake up to my DELISH shake and 750ml of ice cold water. Im enjoying drinking out of bigger bottles now and taking my water up to 3 or 4 litres a day. I believe is flushes it all out and makes you lose weight more evenly. I really do.

I got a knock at the door at 8 from Amazon - my new fat/weight scales have arrived but when I stood on them, I am 1lb heavier on these than I am my normal scales. BOO! **blows raspberries at them**. I haven't had a proper play with them yet but let me tell you, they were half price and much better than the boring white ones I have now. These ones are really flat but will require a hard surface (my bathroom is carpetted). One day I hope to be as super sleek as these scales ;)

Day 21
Im just about to ge back to bed for two hours as the morning is my most rumbly-tum time. Ill wake up to my DELISH shake and 750ml of ice cold water. Im enjoying drinking out of bigger bottles now and taking my water up to 3 or 4 litres a day. I believe is flushes it all out and makes you lose weight more evenly. I really do.

I got a knock at the door at 8 from Amazon - my new fat/weight scales have arrived but when I stood on them, I am 1lb heavier on these than I am my normal scales. BOO! **blows raspberries at them**. I haven't had a proper play with them yet but let me tell you, they were half price and much better than the boring white ones I have now. These ones are really flat but will require a hard surface (my bathroom is carpetted). One day I hope to be as super sleek as these scales ;)

If your bathroom is carpeted, that's probably why you're 1lb heavier. I used to have a carpeted bathroom, and depending on where I weighed, my weight would change between 1 to 5lbs :eek:

You don't have to weigh yourself with them thouhg, just enjoy the fat % going down :D My mum has these very cool scales that gives you your water %, etc and even remembers it for the next time you weigh: my dream scales, lol.

You're much better with water than I am :eek: And I agree, the more I drink, the more I lose.

These are the scales - HERE
They were £14.99 the other day but have gone up??!!! Weird.
They measure hydration, bone density, fate etc...not worked out how to do that yet. We have needed new scales for years and so all the CD'ing has prompted me to upgrade.

ok, wish i's read the reviews on this....having doubts....will give my verdict laterz x

do you not have a hard surface anywhere in the house???? stand on youe kitchen bench with them LOL

These are the scales - HERE
They were £14.99 the other day but have gone up??!!! Weird.
They measure hydration, bone density, fate etc...not worked out how to do that yet. We have needed new scales for years and so all the CD'ing has prompted me to upgrade.

Oooooh, fancy :p Reviews are to be taken with a pinch of salt. The reviews I tend to trust the most are reviews that give a balanced view of an item. Just try them for yourself, and we want a 5-page long report by the end of the day :D

These are the scales I have got, they do every... bought them last year whilst on CD and had all my weights etc on my computer as it takes a USB stick and puts the results on the computer. Haven't got it set up properly this year tho and not sure it will work on my mac...

Thanks, Linda - woooooo, they are expensive :( You must be a good Su demo ;) (kidding)
Im going to trial mine now, wish me luck........

GOOD LUCK!!! kitchen bench? or somewhere else?

kitchen floor! its the only hard floor we have, id kill myself if I climbed on the kitchen counter!
Walking dog now, though....be back soon x

have fun in the rain!!!

✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫The instructions a flaming useless......giving up, waiting for my knight in shining armour to wescue me!. ✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫

Last edited:
Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

Men are at least good for something.... Hehehe

My new scales are ***** - they are complete and utter dirt bag nasty. They are going back and Im going to spend proper money on proper ones and not ones that say you are 13st4lbs one minute and then 14st 1lbs the next - gave me an effing heart attack.

The ones I have I weigh myself on thin carpet and they never vary in weight..... I guess sometimes you get what you pay for!!

you are right! Although they were half price and £30 for scales is not cheap let alone £70 like yours! **boggle eyed**

i like my scales, they dont do fat or anything... (which is prob a good thing for me LOL) hehehe
i dont know what they are but the screen is blue (love blue) heheh and they are thin!

Rumbly, just caught up with pages and pages of your diary - I was very worried about the toilet problem and now I'm terrified so getting the fibre stuff next week for sure - and that's even with you eating some food each day

Well done for your resistance on your weekend off and for the weight and inches loss you have already had.

Blast...just noticed that while I have been piddling about reading mini's diaries, the rain has come on and I have washing out....ho hum, tumble dryer on again today then.

well my CDC came this morning with my fibre and Im having it tonight. I havent "been" since Monday, thats four days worth of sludge waiting to almost kill me.
Sorry about your washing, i love tumble dried clothes. When the tumbler has finished, I take everything out, throw it one me and basque in the heat :)

Back