Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

lol
we are too similar its scary!!! i do the same... or i just sit there and hug it!!

he heeeeeee....ive a got a load in right now and as my ketosis is giving me the heavy shivers - I cant wait to throw it all on me !

he heeeeeee....ive a got a load in right now and as my ketosis is giving me the heavy shivers - I cant wait to throw it all on me !

Ha ha, I have just done the same, crouched down, dragged it all out and covered myself... all folded now though but there is another load still washing for tumble drying later....

Last time on CD I had real problems "going" and so I took Dulcolax and it worked fine for me as senna doesn't.... this time so far I seem to be okay.

Rumbly I never go ! I have to have dulcolax once a week - I'm not in any pain just don't go - and I used to be a proper regular girlie lol xxx

Ouch..it all sounds painful and you'd like to think that we're putting ourselves through enough with the bloomin diet without having arse troubles as well..lol.

lol at you saying "arse" ....literally laughing out loud

my Tickets are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my tickets came today too...........HOORAY!

woop woop!!!

my husband is not going to like you... ive been shopping on that site!!!

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

Kes said:
woop woop!!!

my husband is not going to like you... ive been shopping on that site!!!

Which site? The shoe one I posted on eff book?

what shoe one!!!!!!!
no i meant the one with the dresses!

Oooooh am I missing out on tickets......

I am on facebook, search me Linda Lloyd if you wanna become my friend....

how have you been doing today hun???

Day 23
Same old, same old except I went to see Jason Manford in concert tonight. My hubs had booked us into a restaurant for a meal prior to the show and I rang ahead to check what they had on the menu. I planned on having just the chicken and veggies. Only when I got there and ordered chicken and green veggies they decided that they should lather it in gravy and put carrots on the plate as well - pillocks. I tried to avoid eating so much of the gravy and if the miniscule amount that I did have makes me put any weight on or stall - I WILL KILL MYSELF. I didnt even think the gravy was that nice, I was just glad to be eating chicken with the yummy savoy cabbage. I flicked my carrots at my brother and even sat one at the end of my fork as i bashed down on the other end to make a carrot slice fly through the air with a graceful trapeze.

I drank water all night as my hubs, my bro and his wife all drank themselves into stupor. Sipping water was fine though and I didnt feel deprived.

Jason Manford was brilliant inspite of his recent tabloid slating over his twittergate and he did send himself up. I laughed all night and hope that by exerting so much energy from snorting with laughter, that I might have burned off the offending gravy.

**I wore a tunic top tonight with leggings and high heels and hubby swit swoo'd me. He is lovng my new shapely legs**

I sounds like you had a great night - I'm going to see Jason in December..I'm so excited!!

Isn't it strange being sober when everyone else is trolleyed - people are foolish when drunk. I'm half in hysterics and half cringing at my friends thinking I was like this but 10 times louder and 10 times more drunk..I was a right old lush in a former life :D.

Love the sound of your outfit. I've rediscovered leggings even though I don't have your shapely legs. It makes such a nice change to wear something other than wide leg trousers.

Last edited:
ah hun I'm sure the gravy spots won't of done any damage - and whitt whoooo to you :) :) bet you looked amazing !!!! xxx

hunny im sure a little gravey isnt going to make you put on loads....
ohhh im sure you have done yet again another fab week this week, and cant wait to see how you have done.

i will be weighin on tuesday this week (as normal) but not sure if i can get in a weigh in next week... so we will have to wait and see....

right im off tohave a coffee and then a shower... 30 day shred done, and sweat pouring out of me hehehe.

So glad to read how well you're doing, rumbly! We're the same weight loss down and about teh same to go! Yay for us! It's amazing how good it feels to actually see the numbers going down instead of avoiding the scales and knowing they're going up!
What's your goal for xmas? Just being nosey!

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

How are you surviving the cold. Brrrrrr today..
It's so windy and freezing today...hope your monday is going ok

Morning, Rumbly! Hope you had a good weekend. Isn't is cold, miserable and wet! :( Ugg. I'm off today still and have loads of housework to do, but I'm currently snuggled under my blanket with my little girl and pottering around on the internet. :eek:
Hope you have a great day. xx

Back