Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

well i want your legs and your boobs! so i dont care what you think...
have you seen my measurements.....

Wow i've just looked at your progress photos and the difference is amazing - well done. I was too scared to take photos but having seen yours I might get DH to this weekend.

OMG, you have such slim legs, you're so lucky!!!!!

I suppose it's you in your avatar? You're really pretty babe :D

Rumbly is an inspiration to us all, because she not only stick to the diet, but she also is constantly in a good mood :D

Super Rumbly :superwoman:

oh god, ELLIE! I am very often is a very crap mood but I just can't bring it to the forum. I believe behaviour breeds behaviour......so I try to be upbeat on here so that it can bounce from reader to reader xx

Granted, I do have slim legs in comparison to the rest of my body but Id kill to have those bloody norks go down!

well i will swap ya... you can have mine! lol

We women are never happy with what we have ;) I used to have such pretty breasts too, but now they're all ugly because of my yoyo dieting :(

My poor OH met me when I was a size 14 with young, tight breasts and bum and now I look like I'm 70 :(

Re: That's it - im going in...my diary

Rumbly is indeed an inspiration, you all are, having a tough day 3 today ( and it's only 10.45) but keep looking at your threads and it helps so much, so thank uxx

Pink, if you find it tough, take yourself off for a bath or a snooze my love x

can someone come and look after the kids for me today., i need a bath and snooze!

AAw kes, I think you should come here for some pre wedding pampering. Im free the weekend after next....shall we have a hen party? For a treat, we can make mint choc shakes with frozen milk and ill put umberellas in them? And for nibbles we can have chicken cubes, mini omlettes with green veg on sticks!

Did exactly that! My daughter came home from school ill, so I had to come home from work, fell asleep on the sofa for 3 hours! Headache much better, and don't feel hungry!
Hope your days going wellxx

It is, PInk. I had 3 hours today. it really does kill the boredom. Weeks ago, Id be picking through a load of bread and making endless rounds of toast (bread was my downfall, I used togo through half a loaf in a day)

Mine too! Along with my peanut butter addiction! And takeaway curry.
Wrote in my diary that I can't believe how much food is still in the house now I'm not eating it! xx

Day 20
Groundhog day, pah..........you can't beat routine, can you?
Last night I went to Asda and their cooked chicken as half price. I bought one and came home, and picked at bits of it. Even though I had the chicken incident yesterday afternoon, it put me off my mini meal so i wasnt off track. However, having that extra chicken last night was naughty but its better than a bag of chips or anything equally as destructive. At least it wont kick me out of ketosis and i'll make up for it with an extra long doggy walk and some weight sessions on my slowly slimming arms.

Still hating that my bust wont go down so have considered swimming. I think if I manage an hours worth of breast stroke three times a week, it should tone not only my bust but my back. Ugh, will have to go to women only sessions though, Im not ready to face the public glare of men and kids cruel looks.

I had a three hour snooze this morning and woke up to my mouth watering mint choc shake. Who knew after 20 days Id still be in love with this groundhog style ritual but I am. Im going to make some ice cubes to make myself some seriously cold shakes to perk me up as Im still getting flushed cheeks and hot spells on this plan.

Its Weds now and I havent "been" to the loo since Mondays hideous crime scene at the toilet. I wish things would be more regular down there. My lovely CDC says that our colons can hold as much as 7lbs of sludge when we are constipated so when the fibre kicks in, id love to see a huge weightloss next week but IM happy to lose 3-4lbs every week between now and crimbo.

Im having my crimbo dinner but just with a selection of meats and veg. Then im back on plan. Im going to skip on buffets and sweets stuff (my bars are all the sweets I allow and I do love them so). I think my only curveball will be my trip to California at the end of January for 5 days. Im working in LA and im going to stick to my plan as much as I can but go carb free. LA peeps are notoriously carb free freaks as it is so I should find eating out a breeze but my downfall for the US is steak.

Going to LA will be 2 weeks before my 40th and I dont want to blow it cos if I am not in a size 12 dress by then with a decent 36C bust...... I will be very upset with myself.......so I must think long and hard about my choices during that trip.

Wow, your inch loss is great, I am on my second week and the scales aren't budging so I expect the inches are shifting but didn't get myself measured so wont know... might have to get my CDC to measure me this week...

Well done on sticking to it for so long and your 2 sets of pics really show a difference.... well done, keep up the good work.

i encourage you to get measured darling because inches are fat and weight is water (in CD terms, anyway)

AAw kes, I think you should come here for some pre wedding pampering. Im free the weekend after next....shall we have a hen party? For a treat, we can make mint choc shakes with frozen milk and ill put umberellas in them? And for nibbles we can have chicken cubes, mini omlettes with green veg on sticks!

Hi Rumbly, just read through the last couple of days of your diary. You are really such an inspiration and your pics are amazing!
I'd also love to meet up with you and Kes at some stage too, if you'd like to? It will be lovely to meet you face to face. We can arrange a CD get-together!? :D
Anyway, hope you have a great day and I'll catch up with you soon. x

Hello! I've been reading your diary and I love it :) you are an inspiration! And your pics are amazing! Hope everyones doing well xx

I'm so with you on the old boobs front Kirsty. Mine are shrinking but nowhere near the rate that the rest of me is and they still look mahoosive. My waist is quite small and my belly has shrunk loads which leaves the boobs clinging on for dear life..:rolleyes:

Back