Rumbly Tums Diary - restart 2013 :)

Ahhh I can't see the stats on my android app sorry hun...

its ok my sweet darl but i also posted it above ;) xx
How are you today? Groundhog day?

Had my weigh in annnndd 8 and 3/4 pounds off :) sooooo happy, I haven't been in the 10's since before I had my daughter who is 2 :-D. Oh also I have the logging out problem on my laptop, even when I click remember me, hmm. xx p.s love that outfit, I would totally wear that!!

oh my frigging god - thats WONDERFUL!
Il going to be on your cases.....its still a big journey ahead kids.....nobody gives up the fight on this bus! OR ELSE!
I hope you celebrated with a nice glass of ice water and chin chinned it to the computer screen!

HOORAY!

Ah thanks! Of course I did lol. No plans of stopping for a long time yet, I will finally succeed at a diet :) xx

Well day 4 was minty shakes as usual. I cant believe how much I love them - the rest were awful all those years back but these babies float my boat.
I had chicken breast for tea which I shredded and wrapped into lettuce leaves with chopped pickled onion garnish.
then, for energy i had a spoonful of peanut butter.
I hope i manage to either sts or lose a teeny tadge of weight tomorrow - will report tomorrow

Feeling so excited that in approx 16 weeks, i could be a size 12 and between 91/2and 10 stone......yahooooooooooooooo

its ok my sweet darl but i also posted it above ;) xx
How are you today? Groundhog day?

Ohhhh missed that then as it only shows me a couple posts per page....

Woooooooopppppppp can't wait... I want it now !!!!!

Hair all cut now, and waxing done and lashes extended... :):)

How's your evening been

evening has been 34 trips to the toilet and some digi work watching the big bang theory.
Had a lovely bubbly bath and then, when I came to put my moisturiser on, it didnt all sink in.
thats because im so hydrated that I dont need to put so much on now!

Skin is all plump and smooth and dewy looking.

Never had my leg waxed - youch!

Didn't go the leg waxing, just bikini and brow. In the winter when I get cold (and being on cd doesn't help,) I get really. Stingy legs if they are waxed. Not sure what it is or if it's normal so opted to just to shave them. X

I rarely shave my legs, in winter, unless I'm wearing a skirt! I always manage to scrape my shin bone and make it bleed for hours. Not classy.
Not weighed myself yet.
Saving that for mid morning as that's when I weigh best. Then I'll have my lovely minty chocky shake.
Nummy x

Morning all or well its prob afternoon now.

Kes i get that with my legs too, never associated it with CD though but it does make sense thankyou!!!!!

Well was WI for me today and ive officially gained 1lb since i was weighed before christmas so i'm not too upset and i wont ever see that number on those scales ever again!!!!!

Rumbly glad you had another good day, it'll be weeks before you know it, wow 16wks thats when I go on holiday you'll be a different person :)

16 weeks is better than saying 4 months - well, i think so
4 months out of my crappy life to turn things around for me so that I can work at weddings and shoots without feeling that I am going to pass out!!

And today, my loves - I lost another 1lb AND 7 inches from my measurements
Its usually 2inches from each measurement for each stone so thats right so far - hooray hooray hooray
Working my way down tot he 12's - would love to be 12st by Feb 8th but thats a pipe dream and prob a bit silly but at this rate.... who knows?

Loves ya x

Who knows, anything is possible.... my body is screaming for food at the min so my add a meal so to speak week next week will be very gladly needed.

do you know what a great little nibbler is for when you HAVE to eat?
Pickled onions or a bit of chicken.
First of all, vinegar kills the palate for sweet things and the onion is brilliant for your metabolism. 3-4 of them (from the white vinegar style jar) is enough to stave off gorging x

Off shopping for food - have asked hubby to do it from next week though.
Need pickled onions, chicken and bottled water - lettuce leaves, brocolli and green cabbage. Cheese sprinkles and philly for treat addition to meals (they wont kick me out of ketosis.... i know my ketosis killers, believe me!)
That will keep me topped up for the week ahead.
Ellie is having a mcdonalds, will lick the air and pretend im having one too - risk of inhaling the calories but its worth it just for the thrill xx

Im having a treat tonight - a diet coke. Will pretend it champagne.
Been shopping at rocketdog today for shoes in their sale. No matter what weight you are - you can still buy shoes. LOVE IT!

I'm having a bit of a crappy day, Really starting to feel like my social life has died and been buried far far down :-( so many offers I have had to turn down that no-one is even asking me anymore, kind of funny in a way, but I really am beginning to struggle not eating anything, just glugging all my shakes. I'm sat here a lot thinking how I would much rather just switch to healthy eating and I would promise myself I would be good unlike many attempts before. Oh I don't know, having a argument with myself really lol. Sorry im rambling and ranting girls. Hope your all well!! xx

Try and keep strong! I know what you mean - so far this month (since starting diet on Monday 7th January) I have had to turn down a curry night, drinks at a friends, dinner - that I had promised to host last December and Burns Night Ball on 26th January. I am also contemplating not going on my friend's hen at February as it will be a drinking and eating fest. Tomorrow I am going to a cake place for a baby shower and will have to make up some rubbish excuse as to why I am not having cake or coffee for that matter.

Congratualtions on your wedding this year - I got married Aug 2011 and have piled on the weight since then. Am determined to lose some by Easter (2 x weddings, one of which likely to be a mini school reunion) and the rest of the weight by July for a different friends wedding.

WE CAN DO THIS! -x-

My darling girls
You must sacrifice your social life as much as your normal eating habits. I know I sound like a right bossy cow but lets look at the facts......
This is going to be 4 poxy months out of your life - DO THIS!
4 months out of years ahead of you. Your friends are not your real friends if they cannot support you - so tell them you still love them but must take time out to do something (pretend you're studying for soemthing)

These are your choices:
You can still go out and have fun - put on a brave face and drink diet coke and 'water (intermitantly - thats spelled wrong!)
OR make a huge, but sensible sacrifice and stay hibernated for 4 months - thats it.... FOUR MONTHS - its worth it!
I stay in, I manage (just) - Ill be here ........ use this board to make a post or we can chat on google plus for half an hour each night.

Honest, do you want to go out at the weight you are now in the clothes you hate Hey?

Things to do:
Surf on the net for clothes you will get into.
Write a blog or start a diary here.
Save pictures on the net of hairstyles you want and make up styles you want to try
Make a countdown chart to your goal date
Go to bed early to stop feeling blue about the diet
Go for a walk to the shop and buy a bottle of water - i know its just water but see it as a rpize

I want you to succeed girls - PLEASE. we can do this xx

Kirsty - want me to call you for a nice, freindly chat - Im talking you out of switching to healthy eating.
Im a photographer and I hear millions of stories of brides who kept trying to diet before their big day was a big fail
I will happily chat to you, cheer you up and make you see how this diet is going to be AWESOME for you xx

You can email your number to me at [email protected]

LOVES x

Back