Running out of packs!

fattyfoxy

Hello all

I placed an order last night for more packs and it won't be delivered until Tuesday!! Just looked at my supplies and I've only got 1 x shake, 2 x bar, 4 x meal, 1 x soup and 1 x porridge (scared to eat this as oatmeal really made me feel sick lol).

I've just realised that I've been ordering for 3 packs a day but actually eating 4 and haven't reordered soon enough! Duh!

Anyway, anyone been in this situation, what do you eat instead? Eggs, chicken? I'm thinking Atkins but measuring amounts of protein rather than free amounts?

Mx

You could have three packs a day with a protein meal then on Monday just stick to protein until you packs come like eggs and chicken and your veg :) I'd eat the oatmeal I've had to force some shakes down maybe as some cinnamon good luck !!

Yes looks like I'm going to have to force the porridge down! Not bad only disliking only a couple of the whole range they do though. Quite impressed by them.

Hopefully it won't derail me eating more real food! I have to keep in my mind that I've just spent £60 on next order so have to at least finish those haha!

Mx

I can't eat the oatmeal as porridge as I hate the texture of anything remotely 'porridgey' so I make little cookie type things. A pack of oatmeal, some cinnamon (and some psyllium husks if I need them!) and then add a little cold water a tiny drop at a time until you get a good paste. I make 3 or 4 small cookies by dolloping a teaspoon at a time on a small plate then microwave for about 30-40 seconds until firm. Lovely with coffee x

As has been said add the protein meal in until your packs comes. Though they're generally pretty good. I ordered the slowest delivery and got mine the next day.

Slim and save has a 3 plus a meal option, just do that. You should have enough packs.

I make the oatmeal into cookies as well, they are actually nice. Its the sweet porridge i cant stand its vile and i dont know how anyone can eat it. i would just do 3 packs a day with your own protein meal in the evening x

Thanks for ideas, think I'm going to struggle eating meal packs like chilli for breakfast as have no shakes. Also usually have shake for lunch as no cooking facilities at work. Has anyone just added boiling water to chilli or mushroom pasta packs?

X

Why not make a chicken salad and take that?

Back