Russiandoll's Diary

WEll done Debbie. What important points you have recognised. The future is yours, you can make it what you want, now grab it, both hands and enjoy. NO ONE DESERVES IT MORE!

love

You lost 9lb in 4 days?? WOW!! :D

FLIP, 9LBS ON 4 DAYS! Someone's cooking with gas!

Well done Debbie - goin great !!!

fingers crossed for another great week....you so deserve it !

love

Debz xx

Thank you :)

Just off to have my broccoli & tuna with CD choc orange mousse to follow. Heaven!!

December was a horrible month. And it WOULD have to be when all my university summative assessments / exams were due in! I completed everything all but worried that I'd made a total hash of them.

Last year, I managed to get over 60% in everything (this is a 2:1 level which I'd be over the moon to get overall). Anything in the 50s is a 2:2 ... not bad, but I'd want better.
I was hoping for grades at least in the 50s, considering everything that happened.

Anyway, today I got three of the five grades back and they were ...

English Language 1 (textual analysis) - 63%
English Language 2 (Essay) - 67%
History (Essay) - 66%

Guess who's a happy bunny? :D

PS
The diet is going OK too :)

Well done on your fab results so far RD. I sure the rest will be just as good! :party0011:
And well done for you weight losses too! :D

xxx

Fantastic results! Go YOU!!!!! Its not bloody easy - and I should know lol - I hope you are very proud of yourself. Looks like a good start to 2008 for you RD, taking control of your weight and doing well at uni. Long may it continue, oxoxoxo:D:D:D

Thanks guys

And BR ... if anyone knows what those grades mean to me, you will :)

Just Creative writing and the marks for the genre exam to go ... and they should be ready by Thursday.

well done Debbie, 2008 is starting off as a good year for you, & long may it continue
xx

Well done RD! :D

Here I am at the start of day 17 and MY 'demon of doubt' has decided to pay a visit and have a good old natter in my ear.
I'ev been sticking to 790 with ONE exception. On Sunday, I made DD a peanut butter sandwich and there was about a teaspoon of peanut butter left in the jar. Too much to pile on her sarnie but not enough to make another one IYKWIM. So I ate it.
Yep - scooped it out and into the gob it went.

It was lovely (one of my favourite things) but considering it was DH's birthday and I, later the same day, sliced and served birthday cake to everyone except me, things could have been much worse. However, I'm now chewing my nails over my weight loss this week.

Reason says it was only a teaspoonful of peanut butter FFS and that's not enough to make a lot (if any) difference to my weigh in AND I'm still in ketosis but of course, that damned demon won't stop chattering in my ear.

I had a sneaky weigh-in on my bathroom scales this morning and they haven't budged an ounce. It seems my weight has stuck firmer than a WAG to a Prada handbag: I have, of course, instantly blamed the peanut butter.

It's more likely to be the fact I'm not drinking enough water - that's ALWAYS been my biggest sticking point on CD so I'm going to make a bigger effort today to down a lot more crystal elixer and see if I can't shift a pound or two. I'm also going to insist that my demon SHUTS THE **** UP!! ;)

Didn't you say at one point last week the scales hadn't budged and then you lost 4lbs!!!! Now look here RD, you ARE doing fab, don't listen to any negative thoughts, they are a waste of time. If one teaspoon of peanut butter was all we had to avoid in the fight against fat then it would be very widely known as the most terrifying food in the world. It's not. It's maybe 100cals, so at worst you will have had 6 790 days and 1 890 day. Stay calm! Or else!

from someone in the same boat as you, remember what you said to me about our bodies adapting etc.
You're doing great guns hun & 1tsp of PB isn't a diet killer.
I'm guilty of the lack of water thing too, tried to up it yesterday & spent all day on the loo :eek: & have a headache today - sure sign of dehydration.
Stick with it, we'll get there
xx

Back