Russiandoll's Diary

Sorry to hear you're having a down day hun. Keep your chin up. Remember, these things would STILL happen whether you were on a diet or not, it just appears worse when food is not around for a crutch.

Ring me, or e-mail, or PM when you are coming back down West and we can get together, its only 2 hours on the train up to Plymouth for me xxxxxx

Love to you and keep positive hun xxx

Thanks Cheryl - you are a life-saver and supportive as always. I think most of my problem at the moment is that I'm really tired. My resolve is always at its lowest then. For some reason, I felt really hungry today (or did I just 'think' I was?) ... anyway, I succumbed and had some extra tuna but don't feel phased by it. Eating a bit of tuna isn't a hanging offence.

Tomorrow is my second weigh in but to be honest I'm not expecting a jaw dropping result. I've been on 790 all week and haven't cheated; consequently I've been in ketosis so I know my body has been burning fat - no matter what the scales say. Mine reckon I've stayed the same - let's see what the CDC's say tomorrow.

I also know that my body will take time to adjust so if the result is disappointing, I MUST keep my head and stick with the plan.

Hi hun. Tiredness is a downer hun, get a good nights sleep and you will probably be pleasantly surprised at your weigh in tomorrow darling. You know you have stuck to it 100% and you can do no more. Take care xxxx

best of luck for WI and bear in mind that some weeks you don't actually see the weight loss anyway then lose more than you expect the following week as "things" catch up - seems to happen to me anyway; so look on the positive side - as long as we are no longer gaining weight then something is going right and any loss at any time is then a bonus :D

Good Grief, a bit of tuna! better than a pork pie which is probably the sort of lapse i would have :rolleyes:

Thats it RD - you keep focussed and confident. You know taht you have stuck to plan and can reasonably expect a loss. It's not going to be as amzing as last week, but as you said to me (tee hee) a loss is a loss!

Hope you have a better day today, these january blues are not fun!

Love

Thanks guys. Wise words indeed ... and just what I need to stay focussed. Isn't January a grim month? Typical that my birthday is in it!! :rolleyes:
Feeling like Eeyore today - GREY!

I'm off out in a while to try and get something for Steve's birthday, which is on Sunday. I know what he'd really, really like (a special rucksack you carry tools in :confused: - I know, I know but it's what he'd 'really' like - lol) and the only place i can think of that would sell such an exciting item is in Portsmouth so I'm going to brave the motorway shortly and see if I can get his heart's desire!

I had a bowl of CD cappuchino 'semolina' yesterday to try and use up some of the old packs I have ... it was interesting, not unpleasant at all so I might do that again (I have LOADS of cappuchino packs). They say neccesity is the mother of invention don't they! :p

I've been looking at second-hand cars on the net today. We're off to Scotland in August and I'm already concerned about my two girls in the back of my Mazda MX6. Yes, it's one of the 'bigger' sports cars but still only has leg room for hobbits in the back - and Scotland is a long way for a tall 12 year old and a 20 year old to travel with their legs pressed against the front seats.

When I got it, Steve had his company car - a Peugot estate so we used that for family outings. Now he has a 3 seater van so we rely on the Mazda for trips out. Consequently, we don't have many trips out!
It would break my heart to part with my little 'indulgence' but needs must. Of course, this is all academic when we don't actually have the money for a new car! lol
Still, I can dream :)

Well, one week of 790 and I have to say I've enjoyed it. Being able to have a tasty meal each night made the whole thing less tedious.

Had my weigh in at 5pm and .........

LOST 4LB - yayyyy!!

That's given me the incentive to carry on with this plan. :D

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You are a star, that is fantastic and knowing you can stick with it, all the way, makes it all the more brilliant!

So pleased for you Debbie!

Lots of love

Thanks Barb - I'm chuffed to buttons :D

12lb in two weeks will do for me theeeeeeeankyou! :party0049:

hey, well done, excellent loss :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done hun, fantastic result. At last, a way of doing CD that you are comfortable with. Well done you xxx

Well, one week of 790 and I have to say I've enjoyed it. Being able to have a tasty meal each night made the whole thing less tedious.

LOST 4LB - yayyyy!!

Well done RD!!

I've started 790 this week and I've been questioning how I can lose weight on this because I'm feeling stuffed all the time - but you've inspired me and shown that it can be done!

All the best for next week xx

Nice work RD, great loss there x

LOST 4LB - yayyyy!!

Brilliant Debbie...:D:D:D...and....NO,

* Extra tuna is not a hanging offence!:eek:

* The scales are only ONE measure of how you are achieving what you want.

Lacey...xx...;):D

fantastic Debbie, 12lbs in 2 weeks is fab & as you say you're enjoying it so that makes it all the easier to stick to. Here's to another good week
xx

Thanks everyone

The great thing about this week is that I've taken the first step on an important path ... a path that leads me to believe that;

• I CAN eat food and lose weight.
  • I CAN show restraint around food.
  • I CAN take control of my demon emotions.
  • I DESERVE success.
I'm not saying it'll all be plain sailing from here on or that I won't EVER slip but I definitely feel much calmer than on previous restarts.
I'm also hoping that anyone who is nervous about 790 will be encouraged by this result.

Bring on week 3 :)

It's definitely reassured me about what can be achieved on 790 and sparked plenty of thought!....:D:D:D

Back