Ruthie's Weight Loss Journey - 3lb away from next stone bracket!

hey sorry i havent commented in ur diary...was trying to read it first but only ahlf way there so far!!:eek:

dont worry bout the 1lb ul get it down next week and more...i was 100% this week and sts so its just diff ppl and diff ways ur body reacts...chin up xxx

hey sorry i havent commented in ur diary...was trying to read it first but only ahlf way there so far!!:eek:

dont worry bout the 1lb ul get it down next week and more...i was 100% this week and sts so its just diff ppl and diff ways ur body reacts...chin up xxx

Aww thanks! That's encouraging. I'm sure we'll both see the work pay off next week!! :D Hope you have a positive week!

So this week is going to be a positive one! I am going to stick to my points completely, make wiser choices, drink more water and try and exercise some more! Oh and try and get this blasted totm over! Seriously, the pill messes up your system. I'm 2 1/2 weeks late and sometimes it would seem i've started, and then it stops, and then it starts a bit, and then finally it gets going (yet to happen this time). It's always like this AHHHHHHHHHHHH! let's hope it manages it before next Thursday! Me and my wierdness!!! It's my 21st on Wednesday YIIIPEEEEE!

Hope everyone is having a positive week!

*Seeking revenge on totm*

Awww hun a 1lb isnt to bad! altho when youve been good and blasted TOTM butts in its a complete pain in the rear! .........
You'll get revenge on it next week im sure :) ....no more biccies tho :p . not unless your sharing :giggle:

Awww hun a 1lb isnt to bad! altho when youve been good and blasted TOTM butts in its a complete pain in the rear! .........
You'll get revenge on it next week im sure :) ....no more biccies tho :p . not unless your sharing :giggle:

Lol, I know, it's awful! I bought a packet for my brother-in-law cos he loves them and then i ate like 3! :cry: Steering clear of them! It's clear I can't resist them!!!!!!

Thanks!!! Yeh I am hoping for a result next week!! Need to try even harder!! :D I won't give up this time!

I tell you what, walking around the london tube at rush hour should be classed as an exercise in itself!!! Man! Just got home....awesome controlled day!

joey 001.jpg

Pic of me and Judi! 2 years ago when in 1st year of uni but i pretty much weighed the same then as i do now.

How IS everyone????

I am going to cinema tonight to watch Don't Mess With The Zohan! Have got a nice sandwich and some ww bars to take with me. Feeling good! I am feeling MUCH better!!! Because my work are moving offices, and I only had 1 week left of the summer placement, they find it easier for me to do the work at home. How cool is that. Can be in the comfort of home :D Will be at home on my birthday! Even if I do have to do databases on excel!! :D I'm so blessed!!!

Here's hoping for a good week for everyone!

Enjoy the cinema, let us know what the film is like! x

How IS everyone????

I am going to cinema tonight to watch Don't Mess With The Zohan! Have got a nice sandwich and some ww bars to take with me. Feeling good! I am feeling MUCH better!!! Because my work are moving offices, and I only had 1 week left of the summer placement, they find it easier for me to do the work at home. How cool is that. Can be in the comfort of home :D Will be at home on my birthday! Even if I do have to do databases on excel!! :D I'm so blessed!!!

Here's hoping for a good week for everyone!

Aah thats nice for you! Jealous!! Although, because i deal with sport in my office, i have a TV with the Olympics on :D x

I thought it was very funny!! Laughed lots. Felt better because I didn't pig out like I normally do at the cinema. Not a film I'd watch again of buy,but definitely entertaining!! :) Can't wait to watch Get Smart :D

Aah thats nice for you! Jealous!! Although, because i deal with sport in my office, i have a TV with the Olympics on :D x

Ooh I'd love to be able to watch the olympics. Did you see the 100m final? That was jaw dropping television! He just strolled through the finish line! And we are 3rd in the medals table! How cool is that! Very exciting!!

2 days till my birthday! Am so excited! I've already had my present (ww kitchen scales) and my mum has bought me some stuff for my new flat such as pots and pans...so that's nice of her! Have a few surprises from the siblings but I just can't wait to spend time with people! Am not celebrating with cake etc till after w.i on Thursday. I'd feel bad eating cake on my birthday and feel I can have it for my thursday night treat instead!

So tonight some 'colleagues' are bringing over the crates of info and I am working at home from tomorrow. It's going to take time to get it all done so gotta work hard (but I can work in bed lol) I would honestly fall asleep if I did that!

I craved chocolate today (period !!! ) (nearly over yippee) so got a freddo for 2 points! Those are handy little things aren't they! I love feeling in control.4 hours and 16 minutes left!

i was the same with dont mess with the zohan...laughed but wouldnt buy it ha well done for not pigging out i dont have that prob dont ever get anything at the cinema!!!
personally i dont think a freddo is worth 2 points ha i no im prob been miserable yolk but dont think choc in general is worth the points it is. its mad cause i used to be a chocaholic but when doing ww i dont eat any choc!! if i wan a snack i eat tayto or sweets!!
well done though for surviving the dreaded totm xx

Ooh I'd love to be able to watch the olympics. Did you see the 100m final? That was jaw dropping television! He just strolled through the finish line! And we are 3rd in the medals table! How cool is that! Very exciting!!

I did, and im just about to watch the women's 800m final! Yeah i saw that too. Thanks for your text earlier chick x

i was the same with dont mess with the zohan...laughed but wouldnt buy it ha well done for not pigging out i dont have that prob dont ever get anything at the cinema!!!
personally i dont think a freddo is worth 2 points ha i no im prob been miserable yolk but dont think choc in general is worth the points it is. its mad cause i used to be a chocaholic but when doing ww i dont eat any choc!! if i wan a snack i eat tayto or sweets!!
well done though for surviving the dreaded totm xx

No, I don't usually either! Desperate times though hehe! I'm mostly quite content with the ww bars. If I do have chocolate it's norm after w.i. Used to eat it every day! It's mad! It's wierd, you're allowed to eat so much but when you are serious abt ww you don't actually want to eat it as much! But it is nice knowing if you ever need it it's there and legal lol!

Am i right in thinking its your birthday missy?

Happy Birthday :D xx

Back