Ruthie's Weight Loss Journey - 3lb away from next stone bracket!

Ah well done you! Thats great xx

Well done Ruth. You seem a bit happier too :)

Had a horrible trick played on me at University.

my lecturer arranged for this senior person to come in and announce that our dissertation was now due in on 9th january instead of April, and then he walked out. and we all were like what, and i started crying cos i knew that if that was true i would have to defer or drop out of uni and then he told us that it was a joke to show us something relating to crim subject regarding rule making. and that made me cry more i was so pissed off and he took me outside to talk and apologised and stuff, but you all know how stressed I have been so it really threw me into a bad bad place and I couldn't get out of it.
Have hardly eaten for 3 days :(
Am going to force myself to today. It's getting ridiculous. i never lose my apetite!!

Had a horrible trick played on me at University.

my lecturer arranged for this senior person to come in and announce that our dissertation was now due in on 9th january instead of April, and then he walked out. and we all were like what, and i started crying cos i knew that if that was true i would have to defer or drop out of uni and then he told us that it was a joke to show us something relating to crim subject regarding rule making. and that made me cry more i was so pissed off and he took me outside to talk and apologised and stuff, but you all know how stressed I have been so it really threw me into a bad bad place and I couldn't get out of it.
Have hardly eaten for 3 days :(
Am going to force myself to today. It's getting ridiculous. i never lose my apetite!!

Aw hun *hugs* that was not funny at all and it's understandable you were annoyed; i would have been too! xx

Aw rufus!!! That's awful! But well done on the stone, if that can't cheer you up I don't know what will!!! :) You should be mad proud of yourself!x

Bump! Not heard from you in a while Ruth, are you okay? x

I am seriously crap. And i've been so busy. and i can't seem to focus on anything.
I lost another 2 1/2 that week that I didn't eat. and then i ate a lot. and put on a few lb. and haven't been able to budge it - but today came on so at least I know the reason. I'm sorry for being rubbish. I don't actually know what's going on with me

Oi! Cheer up you! I know what its like at uni everything gets on top of you but you can do this, I know you can. You've cheered me up so many times when I've read your thread its horrible to hear youre down. You're not rubbish you're ace :)

I am seriously crap. And i've been so busy. and i can't seem to focus on anything.
I lost another 2 1/2 that week that I didn't eat. and then i ate a lot. and put on a few lb. and haven't been able to budge it - but today came on so at least I know the reason. I'm sorry for being rubbish. I don't actually know what's going on with me

I second Kelly, you are not rubbish missy! I will text you in a bit x

sounds like you're having what I call "straight jacket day". I have one every month where I get really emotional and its usually tied in with TOTM and can be better or worse depending on whats going on in my life!

hope you are feeling more positive today - youve done so well so far so dont let a little gain get you down :)

Rach x

I'm really trying to sort everything out right now. Really trying. Don't know how I will succeed.

Am going to see Dissertation person in oooo 40 mins. better get dressed.

Need to rethink the whole food thing. I'm not doing well.

Man, my eating habits have become so wierd. Sometimes I can hardly eat and just pick at things and sometimes there is just so much. Working as many hours as I do sometimes really just messes you up. To have breakfast early and be at work and not have first break till around 4 and then next break at around 9 and then go home at midnight is hard. I find that I eat too much in my breaks because I am so hungry - and make silly decisions such as getting staff discount ona ben and jerries ice cream sundae (oh, but they are good). Last night I think I had a breakdown...I have so much uni work on, and everything feels out of control. I know that I need to just sort this out again, but it's hard. I am counting points today for the first time in months and I have 9 left. I really hope I can do this. I want to see the scales going down. I think i've been fortunate in terms of not putting on loads, but am going for the W.I on Friday so we will see. I hope I can do this.

Man, my eating habits have become so wierd. Sometimes I can hardly eat and just pick at things and sometimes there is just so much. Working as many hours as I do sometimes really just messes you up. To have breakfast early and be at work and not have first break till around 4 and then next break at around 9 and then go home at midnight is hard. I find that I eat too much in my breaks because I am so hungry - and make silly decisions such as getting staff discount ona ben and jerries ice cream sundae (oh, but they are good). Last night I think I had a breakdown...I have so much uni work on, and everything feels out of control. I know that I need to just sort this out again, but it's hard. I am counting points today for the first time in months and I have 9 left. I really hope I can do this. I want to see the scales going down. I think i've been fortunate in terms of not putting on loads, but am going for the W.I on Friday so we will see. I hope I can do this.

Hun, i totally agree - some days i cant eat anything, others i could eat anything and EVERYTHING you were to put in front of me.

Could you try and reduce your work hours maybe? Understandable that it's crazy - that many hours would drive me mental!

Good luck for WI on Friday - you can do this. Look how well you have done so far and remember how great you felt when your uniform fitted better.

Hope it went well with the dissertation people xx

hey, youve done so well upto now - i'm not surprised you are finding things hard with all that you have going on!

hope the meeting with your dissertation mentor went well xx

I only put on 1. it's a miracle. back on form.

You'll have that off in no time Ruth x

Back