40 Minutes Of Walking- Day 1
1 Hour Of Walking- Day 2
30 Minutes Of Walking- Day 3
0 Minutes Of Walking- Day 4
0 Minutes Of Walking- Day 5
0 Minutes Of Walking- Day 6
0 Minutes Of Walking- Day 7

Rest Of The Syns For Fish Pie!

No Weigh In as couldn't get there! Fingers x-d for next week!

Ruth
X

Plan For Today:

On Late Shift at work (booooo!)

Breakfast: Fried Eggs (fry-light) with lots of yummy mushrooms and baked beans :)
1 Litre Of Water
Tea
Milk (1.5 Syns)

Lunch: Tin Of Tuna with 1 Tbsp Hellmann's Light Mayo (2 Syns) with McCains Ready Baked Jackets x2 (1 Syn)

Dinner: M&S House Salad with Smoked Salmon Slices, Hard Boiled Eggs and Fry Light Balsamic Dressing
1 Litre Water

Snack: Laughing Cow EL Triangles x6 (HEA)
2x Ryvita Fruit Crunch (HEB)

Hope this sounds ok!

Ruth
X

Breakfast!!

image-3479099717.jpg

Eggs Beans & Mushrooms :) lots more mushrooms under my eggs :) Yummy!!!!

Ruth
X

I have my April challenge at 10.5lbs but as I missed WI yesterday shall I reduce it or hope for a good result on Monday?
No idea :) I really wish I had got to WI! Spent 3.5 hours waiting in A&E!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I have my April challenge at 10.5lbs but as I missed WI yesterday shall I reduce it or hope for a good result on Monday?
No idea :) I really wish I had got to WI! Spent 3.5 hours waiting in A&E!

Ruth
X

I agree, decide on Monday. It also depends if you'll get really down if you don't meet your challenge or if you'll find it motivating to keep on track for the end of the month.
Hope your leg gets better soon
Michelle x

Wait till Monday see what happens at weigh in

I will do :) Thanks!

I agree, decide on Monday. It also depends if you'll get really down if you don't meet your challenge or if you'll find it motivating to keep on track for the end of the month.
Hope your leg gets better soon
Michelle x

Im really up for it for Monday! See what I can do! Just gutted about no exercising :'(

Having a yummy day so far :D

Hope that you're both ok!!

Ruth
x

Ugh I'm so not with it! Need to pick myself up and sort myself out! Think it's because I haven't weighed in yet!
Yesterday was a nightmare day at work which consisted of having my hands down various drains and things due to a burst pipe which had leaked into the pool! Anyhow! I caught sight of myself in the mirror and I'm appalled!!!!

I don't look in the mirror much but I definitely don't like what I see! Ate a LOT of ice cream yesterday and had lunch at Greggs due to work situation.... What to do?!?!

Need a kick start and a really really good boost!

Ruth
X

Right.

I think that I'm going to do the Couch 2 5K. I can already run a bit but I think I need to do it properly as I think my mood could be improved! I'm going to give it a go after work- only problem being my knee so just wondering whether I should walk it- I can put my foot fully on the floor now which is great but still unsure. Also worried about possible weight gain associated with exercising!

I am taking photographs of every meal I have had to prove I have eaten it as I have a habit of not remembering to eat!

Breakfast:

image-1549987954.jpg

Coconut & Choc Mullerlight with 30g Alpen Golden Crunch (HEB)
Banana!
Tea with Skimmed Milk (100ml) (1.5 Syns)

Boiled Eggs To Follow!

Ruth
X

Attachments

• image-1970676774.jpg
    image-1970676774.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 20
I managed to have a naughty weigh in- it says 13 8.5 which would mean a loss of 1.5 if the scales are correct which is good yet appalling for a week and a half!!

Ruth
X

I managed to have a naughty weigh in- it says 13 8.5 which would mean a loss of 1.5 if the scales are correct which is good yet appalling for a week and a half!!

Ruth
X

You've had a rough week though. There no point in looking back at the things you've done/ eaten, they've happened and are in the past, you just need to look forward and plan plan plan!
In terms of running I don't think it's a good idea if you're only just weight bearing. Why don't you try something with less impact such as swimming? You don't want to further damage your knee stopping you exercising for longer, better to spend the recovery time now.
Good luck and YOU CAN DO IT :p

Relax. It doesn't look that bad. Don't do what I did this week which was get the coliwobbles just before weigh in and totally sabotage myself with the food/drink of choice. It's our minds playing games with us. You've done really well this week, had a horrid accident and you're hanging in there. It's gonna be good, you're at the start of an exciting journey and you are going to succeed. X

Back