Ruth's JUDDD Diary

I tried on my dress for a wedding im going to on Saturday which is a bit late I know- I can get into it thank god I just had a moment where I thought I wouldnt and it was frightening!!!

However all is good! Will take a pic before I go on Saturday! Makes me realise I need to lose weight eeek!

I'm also weighing in tomorrow morning as I had a bit of time on Rosemary Conley so I can keep Thursday as my weigh in day :)

Ruth
X

Will look forward to the pic, I am sure you will look lovely x Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow, everything crossed for you :fingerscrossed:

bajoleth said:
Will look forward to the pic, I am sure you will look lovely x Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow, everything crossed for you :fingerscrossed:

Thanks very much :) im looking forward to it! My IBS and bad indigestion have all gone and im so pleased- if I have lost weight tomorrow I will buy myself a new summery top- I have decided :)

My dress is also a size 16 eeek!

How are you today?!

Ruth
X

A Couple of Non-Scale Victories for today :)

1. When I walk the waistband of my trackie bottoms doesnt roll over due to excess muffin top ;) it all feels comfortable now! (I hate wearing trackie bottoms for work grrrr)
2. (I don't think I was with it at this point) My OH came to pick me up from work last night, he drove to McDonalds and I waited in the car, he bought FOUR BURGERS AND CHIPS and I had them on my knee on the way home- I even refused a Quarter Pounder! Then whilst he ate his dinner I went into my room, went on minimins and had a cup of tea.

It only dawned on me today that I did this- I love McDonalds hahaha! SO PROUD! And on an UP too!!!

Ruth
x

Well done you ;) How is your DD going, I am doing really well today was thinking of not eating at all but went shopping and bought some little porridge pots so decided to try one, I wasn't hungry though and really think I could have made it through without eating anything. Hope your DD is going OK x

Trefoil said:
Thanks very much :) im looking forward to it! My IBS and bad indigestion have all gone and im so pleased- if I have lost weight tomorrow I will buy myself a new summery top- I have decided :)

My dress is also a size 16 eeek!

How are you today?!

Ruth
X

Wish I was a 16! I'm sure you'll look lovely!

Well done you ;) How is your DD going, I am doing really well today was thinking of not eating at all but went shopping and bought some little porridge pots so decided to try one, I wasn't hungry though and really think I could have made it through without eating anything. Hope your DD is going OK x

Hey!

DD Is Going Good, had the yummiest egg salad YUM! I have found that a tbsp of vinegar is often better than high fat/kcal salad dressing! However I have been a bit of a narna and left my soup and ryvita at home so my lovely boyfriend is dropping them off for me within the next 10 minutes as Im at work (unfortunately! I never work wednesday lates normally!) I can't actually believe how im not that hungry and how I stop when I am satisfied rather thasn when I feel sick ;)
Mmmmm I love porridge- which porridge pots did you get? How come you're doing a fasting day? Just to even the days out?

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth. Good luck for weigh-in tomorrow - great to hear you're in a size 16 x

I was reading about fasting days yesterday and I had found Mon so easy , I wanted to try one out, really because I basically had 3 UP days in a row over the weekend Sun was supposed to be ID as I had changed my UPs to Fri and Sat, and I have a feeling I am not going to lose this week , so I thought I would give myself a fighting chance by being super strict on my DD's .
I bought a twin pack of ready made porridge pots Morrisons own 124 cals each , I usually have toast and a scraping of butter for my b/fast on a DD so thought these would be a better option. I had to add a sweetner but it was yummy and filling even though it was only a smallish pot, will def buy them again. I bought sugar free Jelly too but didn't leave myself enough time for it to set :rolleyes:

Trefoil said:
Ooo right- did you enjoy it or was it too difficult?

Ruth
x

Hated it! But it lead me on to primal / low carb and that's my way of life now. Even doing this I limit my carbs. I'm not obsessive, I'll have the odd treat if I really want it but the whole point of low carb for health is that you enjoy the fats, so I get treats in different forms, like strawberries with lashings of cream :) And cheese mmmm really think its helped me transition onto this plan coz I don't have sugar cravings at all. Low carb is great for maintenance but weight loss is sooo slow, hence trying this for a boost.

Will stop harping on now!

I was reading about fasting days yesterday and I had found Mon so easy , I wanted to try one out, really because I basically had 3 UP days in a row over the weekend Sun was supposed to be ID as I had changed my UPs to Fri and Sat, and I have a feeling I am not going to lose this week , so I thought I would give myself a fighting chance by being super strict on my DD's .
I bought a twin pack of ready made porridge pots Morrisons own 124 cals each , I usually have toast and a scraping of butter for my b/fast on a DD so thought these would be a better option. I had to add a sweetner but it was yummy and filling even though it was only a smallish pot, will def buy them again. I bought sugar free Jelly too but didn't leave myself enough time for it to set :rolleyes:

Oooo that sounds lovely I WELL love porridge!!!!!!! Will have to have a look next time I go to Morrisons!!!!

Im sure you will be fine on Saturday!!!

Im a bugger for not putting jelly in on time too!!! My frozen jelly was LUSH!!!

Ruth
x

Hated it! But it lead me on to primal / low carb and that's my way of life now. Even doing this I limit my carbs. I'm not obsessive, I'll have the odd treat if I really want it but the whole point of low carb for health is that you enjoy the fats, so I get treats in different forms, like strawberries with lashings of cream :) And cheese mmmm really think its helped me transition onto this plan coz I don't have sugar cravings at all. Low carb is great for maintenance but weight loss is sooo slow, hence trying this for a boost.

Will stop harping on now!

YUM to all of those foods mentioned!!!! Well I think that you're doing well and im sure you will continue to do well :D

Hope you're ok!!!

Well chick, how's your day going?

Im having an excellent day!!! Really enjoying it :)
Got a bit of a headache now but that is due to the weather temperature dropping so Im used to it :)

How are you?

Ruth
x

DD Day 2

Other 1/2 of grapefruit 32
Satsuma 20
25g Raspberries 7
100ml skimmed milk 34
Tea 2

Boiled Egg x2 136
1/4 Pack Morrisons Crispy Salad 12
Diet Coke 5
1/2 Pt Raspberry Jelly Sugar Free 17
Tea 2
Instant Black Coffee 2

WW Chicken Soup 92
Ryvita 35
1/2 Pt Raspberry Jelly Sugar Free 17
Diet Coke 5
Tea 2

= 420/424

YUMMY DAY! Going to WI tomorrow after doing Rosemary Conley for a few days prior to JUDDD :)
Date Night Tomorrow Too- Thinking of a Mexican Yay!!!

BTW: Frozen Jelly = Scrumdiddlyumptious

Ruth
X

Excellent DD ;) I really hope the scales are kind to you tomorrow, I am sure they will. Mexican tomorrow sounds yummy ;)

Back