Ruths PP/PV Diary 12.5lbs Down 25 To Go

Maintainer said:
It's time to move onto Cruise! At your weight, six days is far too long a period on attack! Your poor body must need its veggies now.

In our FAQ thread, you'll find lots of info including a suggestion to go onto the official website to calculate your "true weight" (and it'll tell you how long you should have done attack for!). Probably no more than 3 days. Never mind. If you're not totally bunged up(!), you survived, so time to treat your body to some veggies :D

Total 0% is a better option than the Asda one which is fat free yes, but check the label for sugar.

Good luck!

I've only done day 1 so far and lost 1lb. To be honest I did think that six days was a bit much! I will visit the FAQ boards and calculate my weight :)

I went on the Dukan site and it said 6 days :(

Will have another look :)

Thanks

Ruth
X

It's now decided that I only need 2 days on attack and then move to cruise!

I have a bit of a problem though. It says my ideal weight is 11.5 but I would like to be between 10.9 and 10.13!

I'm a bit cross that it was wrong as I have done all of my shopping!!!!!

Ruth
X

What happens if you stay on attack too long? You'll probably get VERY constipated for starters, and it's likely to cause deathly boredom! Your body needs veggies so only very obese people are now recommended to do lengthy attack periods. He's noted little difference in weight loss for other people (as some of the water weight lost in attack and on PP days returns with veg anyway).

Only you can decide where you'd like your final target weight to be. For now, aim for his weight. You might be surprised. The weight the official site gave you is based on the answers to the questions you gave and is likely to be a "stabilisable" weight for your profile rather than a weight you might remember in the past...

Good luck!

Maintainer said:
What happens if you stay on attack too long? You'll probably get VERY constipated for starters, and it's likely to cause deathly boredom! Your body needs veggies so only very obese people are now recommended to do lengthy attack periods. He's noted little difference in weight loss for other people (as some of the water weight lost in attack and on PP days returns with veg anyway).

Only you can decide where you'd like your final target weight to be. For now, aim for his weight. You might be surprised. The weight the official site gave you is based on the answers to the questions you gave and is likely to be a "stabilisable" weight for your profile rather than a weight you might remember in the past...

Good luck!

Thank you :)

I'll stick with what he says and see what happens :)

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth
I too am 5'10" and today I weigh 11st5. I feel great but my tummy and hips are still quite flabby so I'm aiming for 10st10 - like you. I'll definitely feel better with another half stone off. I've given up with Dukan's true weight as it depends entirely on how you answer and one question in particular is impossible for me "how much would you like to weigh?" I honestly don't know as I've never been this slim before!

Hi Ruth
I too am 5'10" and today I weigh 11st5. I feel great but my tummy and hips are still quite flabby so I'm aiming for 10st10 - like you. I'll definitely feel better with another half stone off. I've given up with Dukan's true weight as it depends entirely on how you answer and one question in particular is impossible for me "how much would you like to weigh?" I honestly don't know as I've never been this slim before!

Your loss is amazing! Well Done!!!

My goal regardless has always been to be at the top of the 10s and whilst i do trust what the weight calculator says I have always had my own goal!

I will follow the plan he has set but my ultimate goal is still 10 stone 13!!

How have you found it? I love it im just scared of putting it all back on :(

Ruth
x

Good luck Ruth, you will get there! Follow the diet through all 4 stages and you have nothing to worry about, as proved by the old timers on this forum :)

I lost the 20lbs really quickly - probably in the first two months of me starting Dukan. It really is great and i've never felt better. Since then i've not really been following the diet consistently as I've had so much going on but i'm hopeful i'll lose the last half stone before Christmas.

I'm really interested to know what weight I will truly feel "slim" and not just "slim with flabby areas"!

willbefabulousat26 said:
Good luck Ruth, you will get there! Follow the diet through all 4 stages and you have nothing to worry about, as proved by the old timers on this forum :)

I lost the 20lbs really quickly - probably in the first two months of me starting Dukan. It really is great and i've never felt better. Since then i've not really been following the diet consistently as I've had so much going on but i'm hopeful i'll lose the last half stone before Christmas.

I'm really interested to know what weight I will truly feel "slim" and not just "slim with flabby areas"!

I'm sure you will lose the last 1/2 before Xmas!

I know what you mean about feeling slim! I have never felt like that so I'm wondering what my "true" weight really is!

I'm following it 100%, my friends came round yesterday and I sat there with my sparkling water and they got all arsy with me for not having alcohol so I read them bits out of the book heehee!!!

I've yoyo dieted so much that I don't think my body can cope with much more so this is really it and I can't wait!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Thanks for the help and support

Ruth
X

Just got on the scales and I'm 185 3/4 lbs!!!!! I was 188 1/4 yesterday!!!

So pleased :) on attack that's a total loss of 3.5lbs in 2 days!

Ruth
X

This is my confirmed diary for everything post attack phase!

It's a PV day today and this is my plan:

Breakfast:
Galette with Sweetener & Vanilla Essence
Large Coffee with Sweetener
Regular Tea with 1 Tsp Skimmed Milk
2 Glasses Water

Snack: 0% Fat Greek Yog

Lunch:
Pumpkin Soup
Leftover Tandoori Chicken Escalopes from yesterday
Cafe Creme
1 Litre of Water

Snack: Black Tea/Coffee (At Grandads)

Dinner:
Stuffed Mushrooms
Luc Lac Beef with Peppers & Tomatoes
(prepare together)
Sugarfree Jelly
2 Litres Water

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Just got on the scales and I'm 185 3/4 lbs!!!!! I was 188 1/4 yesterday!!!

So pleased :) on attack that's a total loss of 3.5lbs in 2 days!

Ruth
X

Wow well done that's a fabulous loss x

Back