Ruths PP/PV Diary 12.5lbs Down 25 To Go

Pumpkin soup is now tomato soup as I didn't read the recipe properly and I don't have a slow cooker!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:

Ruth
X

Going great Ruth I'm loving it to be honest but then I do love my meat !!!!!

Just really can't wait to get some recipes out of the book ...I did make the Dukan bread this morning and dipped it in an egg and it was good x

Rednicola said:

Just really can't wait to get some recipes out of the book ...I did make the Dukan bread this morning and dipped it in an egg and it was good x

Sounds lovely with the bread was it hard to make??

I adore meat too!

Ruth
X

Rednicola said:

I adore it too!!

How was the bread was it difficult to make??

Ruth
X

Day 3 PV 1

Breakfast:
Galette with Sweetener & Vanilla Essence
Large Coffee with Sweetener
Regular Tea with 1 Tsp Skimmed Milk
2 Glasses Water

Snack: 0% Fat Greek Yog

Lunch:
Tomato Soup
Leftover Tandoori Chicken Escalopes from yesterday
Cafe Creme
1 Litre of Water

Snack: Black Tea/Coffee (At Grandads)

Dinner:
Stuffed Mushrooms
Luc Lac Beef
Egg Flan Portion
2 Litres Water

Ruth
X

Day 3 PV 1

Breakfast:
Galette with Sweetener & Vanilla Essence
Large Coffee with Sweetener
Regular Tea with 1 Tsp Skimmed Milk
2 Glasses Water

Snack: 0% Fat Greek Yog

Lunch:
Tomato Soup
Leftover Tandoori Chicken Escalopes from yesterday
Cafe Creme
1 Litre of Water

Snack: Black Tea/Coffee (At Grandads)

Dinner:
Stuffed Mushrooms
Luc Lac Beef
Egg Flan Portion
Black Coffee with Sweetener & 1 tsp Skimmed Milk
2 Litres Water

Ruth
X

Luc Lac Beef With Stuffed Mushrooms!

image-4043092993.jpg

How nice??!?!?

Yum yum :)

Ruth
X

I can't get over how much im off to the loo lol!

Everyone thinks this is amusing particularly for me in a playsuit today damn zips!

Dreading a gain tomorrow!!! I have heard that people do on their first PV days!!

Hopefully not :(

Ruth
X

Your PV day looks tasty but make your next one a little more protein and less veg if you can. (Think 2/3 protein, 1/3 veg/salad where possible).

It would be good if you could get your diary moved into the diary section (PM the mods!)
x

Hi Ruth it wasn't like real bread but was good coz I could make soldiers and dip it into my egg !!!! I used the microwave recipe from the recipe thread on here so it was easy peasy x

Dukan Bread in the Microwave

2 tb oatbran
1 tb wheat bran
1 tb quark
1 egg
1 level ts baking powder
small pinch of salt if preferred

Mix all ingredients and beat well. pour into a microwaveable dish with straight sides (I used one of those plastic takeaway dishes).

Microwave on full power for 3 mins. you may need to adjust the time. at 800W I took mine out after 2mins 30 secs and it was done.

Take out of dish and leave to cool on a rack. It comes out very moist and somewhat 'rubbery', but quite a light spongy open texture. I left it out to cool & dry out a bit overnight. Depending on the size and shape of your dish you should be able to slice it convincingly for 'sandwiches'. I also make iti n silicone muffin cases (5 or 6) and munch those through a day.

Note: this contains ALL your bran allowance for a day so if you eat the lot then no other porridge, galette or cake allowed...

O and good luck with wi this morning after your first pv day ...how was it ????

Morning ruth - you are doing fab!!!!

You are making a lot of effort with your menus which is great gives boredom less chance to sneak in- I sometimes get lazy and have easy stuff!! Its nice to get some ideas. Planning a baking day today - once I have battled supermarket.

Maintainer said:
Your PV day looks tasty but make your next one a little more protein and less veg if you can. (Think 2/3 protein, 1/3 veg/salad where possible).

It would be good if you could get your diary moved into the diary section (PM the mods!)
x

I must have missed the 2/3,1/3rd combo eek!!! Thanks very much for that will PM them now :)

Ruth
X

Rednicola said:
Hi Ruth it wasn't like real bread but was good coz I could make soldiers and dip it into my egg !!!! I used the microwave recipe from the recipe thread on here so it was easy peasy x

Dukan Bread in the Microwave

2 tb oatbran
1 tb wheat bran
1 tb quark
1 egg
1 level ts baking powder
small pinch of salt if preferred

Mix all ingredients and beat well. pour into a microwaveable dish with straight sides (I used one of those plastic takeaway dishes).

Microwave on full power for 3 mins. you may need to adjust the time. at 800W I took mine out after 2mins 30 secs and it was done.

Take out of dish and leave to cool on a rack. It comes out very moist and somewhat 'rubbery', but quite a light spongy open texture. I left it out to cool & dry out a bit overnight. Depending on the size and shape of your dish you should be able to slice it convincingly for 'sandwiches'. I also make iti n silicone muffin cases (5 or 6) and munch those through a day.

Note: this contains ALL your bran allowance for a day so if you eat the lot then no other porridge, galette or cake allowed...

Ooooo sounds scrummy especially to dip in egg!!! Will definitely be making that!!!

Thanks for the recipe!!!

Ruth
X

Thank you for everyone's comments I think you have to make something good aesthetically as well as tasty to enjoy it!

Well I put on 0.25lb but I was unsure about the 1/3 2/3 ratio so now I know that I will be fine and that 1/4 of a pound will be gone in no time!

PP day today!

Will update later with my menu! Have a fab day everyone!

Ruth
X

This is today's menu :)

Day 4 PP Day 1

Breakfast:
Galette with Vanilla Flavouring & Sweetener
Coffee with 1 Tsp Skimmed Milk & Sweetener

Snack: Black English Breakfast Tea

Lunch: Fresh Crabmeat (from Market in town!), smoked salmon slices, 1 small cornichon, 3 small pickled onions and 2 hard boiled eggs :)
Cafe Creme
2 Litres Water

YUMMMYYYY!

Snack: 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
Black Coffee with Sweetener

Tea:
Chicken Drumsticks/thighs with spices, garlic, onions and BBQ sauce
Sugarfree Jelly
2 Litres Water

I've just been thinking about buying some rhubarb for my next PV on Saturday I bloody love the stuff!!!
Yummmmmy!!

Will stew it and have it with Fromage Frais!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I've just been thinking about buying some rhubarb for my next PV on Saturday I bloody love the stuff!!!
Yummmmmy!!

Will stew it and have it with Fromage Frais!!

Ruth
X

Just found out I can have 100g of it on a PP day!!! I thought it was fruit...

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Ooooo sounds scrummy especially to dip in egg!!! Will definitely be making that!!!

Thanks for the recipe!!!

Ruth
X

No problem at all x can I ask how you to the Gallette I've got the recipe it just went wrong when I cooked it ...still ate it though !!!!

Rednicola said:
No problem at all x can I ask how you to the Gallette I've got the recipe it just went wrong when I cooked it ...still ate it though !!!!

1.5 Tbsp Quark, 2 Tbsps Oat Bran (1.5 on Attack), (Sweetener, Salt or Vanilla Flavouring up to you!) 1 Egg.

Mix everything together so it looks a bit like gloopy porridge, heat a frying pan and pour in, cook like a pancake and add sweetener if you'd like!

I do it every morning :)

Ruth
X

Back