Ruths PP/PV Diary 12.5lbs Down 25 To Go

Thanks Ruth did all that but it stuck :(:( I have the tefal non stick pans too :( thinking would it work on a plate in the microwave ????

Rednicola said:
Thanks Ruth did all that but it stuck :(:( I have the tefal non stick pans too :( thinking would it work on a plate in the microwave ????

It might do I'm not sure eeek! :(

Ruth
X

Well I'll try can't be any worse than today's effort tasted good though x

Rednicola said:
Well I'll try can't be any worse than today's effort tasted good though x

As long as it tastes good that's all that matters!!!

Ruth
X

Slight yummy changes!!!!!

Day 4 PP Day 1

Breakfast:
Galette with Vanilla Flavouring & Sweetener
Coffee with 1 Tsp Skimmed Milk & Sweetener

Snack: Black English Breakfast Tea

Lunch: Fresh Crabmeat (from Market in town!), smoked salmon slices, 1 small cornichon, 3 small pickled onions and 2 hard boiled eggs :)
Cafe Creme
2 Litres Water

Snack: 0% Fat Greek Yogurt with 100g Rhubarb
Black Coffee with Sweetener

Tea:
Chicken Drumsticks/thighs with spices, garlic, onions, 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce, 2 Drops of Tabasco, Reduced Sugar/Salt Ketchup, S&P and sweetener.
Seasoned Sirloin Steak
Sugarfree Jelly
2 Litres Water

Wow that sounds a fantastic day x are you gonna carry on weighing every day ????

Rednicola said:
Wow that sounds a fantastic day x are you gonna carry on weighing every day ????

I have loved it!!! Really enjoyed all of my food :)

I will weigh everyday as it keeps me motivated!!!

How are u feeling? Are u still on attack?

Ruth
X

Forgot to put it this morning! I went to Docs for what was supposed to be blood tests but she told me I wasn't having them today so I didn't eat/drink anything before I went as it was at 830am!
I ended up having the lot and very nearly keeled over they had to lay me down and everything grrrrrr!

They took 5 lots of blood, showed me the vials (bloik :( ) and the nurse said "ooooh what lovely veins, you have amazing veins you know!" so NOT what I needed to hear lol!!!!

Now I have a purple and ridiculously sore arm that I can't extend or particularly hold anything with! Why aren't docs ever straight forward?!?! :(

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I have loved it!!! Really enjoyed all of my food :)

I will weigh everyday as it keeps me motivated!!!

How are u feeling? Are u still on attack?

Ruth
X

Last day of attack today but really haven't missed salad or veg at all ...think I must be very odd !!!!!! feeling really good and lost 7.5 lb which I'm over the moon about x

Rednicola said:
Last day of attack today but really haven't missed salad or veg at all ...think I must be very odd !!!!!! feeling really good and lost 7.5 lb which I'm over the moon about x

Well done on your fab loss that's wonderful!

You'll will be fine on cruise I hope you really enjoy it!!

Ruth
X

I'm a bit gutted to be honest :(

I STS today even after my PP day yesterday :(
Not sure where I have gone wrong- although I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something right so any answers would be very helpful thanks!
This is where I think I'm going wrong;

1. It's my week off and I'm not waking up until at least 10 so all my meals are later than usual.
2. I'm not doing enough exercise even though I had 2 trips into town and back yesterday? (1 hr)
3. I drink more than 4ltrs of water per day (I don't think this is doing me any good...)
4. If I had followed 5 days of attack instead of 2 would I have lost more?
5. I waiting for myself to hit a stumbling block, and I'm scared I have hit it!!!
6. I'm getting very conscious about the scales!

Shall I PP it? Or PV it today???

Ruth
X

Awwww Ruth ...I can't really help much as I've not been doing it long enough to know but from what I've read it's not unusual while your body adjusts to the changes x

A few tips which I've read which someone may correct me on are

1 always make sure your meals are mite protein based and just have a few veg on the side .

2. Watch soy sauce worster sauce coz of salt content.

3 maybe start weighing once a week as your body fluctuates naturally x

Just a thought Hun x as I said though I don't know much learning myself x

Rednicola said:
Awwww Ruth ...I can't really help much as I've not been doing it long enough to know but from what I've read it's not unusual while your body adjusts to the changes x

A few tips which I've read which someone may correct me on are

1 always make sure your meals are mite protein based and just have a few veg on the side .

2. Watch soy sauce worster sauce coz of salt content.

3 maybe start weighing once a week as your body fluctuates naturally x

Just a thought Hun x as I said though I don't know much learning myself x

Thanks very much :) I'm going to drink 2 litres of water, not have much veg and have more protein and stop the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce as I have had both in the last 2 days!

I'm think I'm doing so much so going to calm it :)

Ruth
X

You'll find the correct balance I'm sure it's all trial and error at first and you've only gained a teeny amount x it'll probably start falling off again soon ...do the changes you've said and see what happens x keep positive Hun x

Hi Ruth

As said before your weight naturally fluctuates so would go for once a week weigh in. I am a bit scales obsessed and I know I am doing it right so when it stays the same it is demoralising. So pick a weigh in day and stick to it.

I chose Monday morning for a couple of reasons.
If I weighed on a Friday or saturday morning and it was sts or worse I would get upset and be more tempted to cheat. If it was a good weight off I might be tempted to 'treat' myself and by this I mean food!!

On a Monday - if I have sts or put a bit on I would feel motivated for the week to keep at it as I am at work and less likely to cheat. If its a loss then again I would want to keep the momentum up.

You say you drink 4litres of water?? - whilst I dont think it does much harm I think around 2 litres is recommended so maybe cut this down a bit. Look at your past menus and note anything 'tolerated' - these maybe the stalling foods.

Stay positivie you are doing it right and it will show after a week - may be just not every day

Rednicola said:
You'll find the correct balance I'm sure it's all trial and error at first and you've only gained a teeny amount x it'll probably start falling off again soon ...do the changes you've said and see what happens x keep positive Hun x

I'm not too bothered about the gain really I think it's coz I have woken up with a migraine and I tried SO hard yesterday cooking Everyone separate things and buying a subway for my OH :( and my flatmates ordering dominos :( :( they don't really get it though! They think it's a fad diet!

Going to have a PV today :)

Menu looks like this:

Breakfast:
2x Boiled Eggs
Coffee with Sweetener

Lunch:
Cajun Chicken Thighs
Roasted Peppers
Stewed Rhubarb

Snack:
0% Fat Greek Yogurt

Dinner
Grilled Tuna Steak (Seasoned)
Tomatoes & Pepper
Toffee Muffins (Oatbran Allowance)

2 Litres of Water
& Coffees/Teas

Well to me your diet today looks fantastic x hope your migraine goes soon x

charlies mummy said:
Hi Ruth

As said before your weight naturally fluctuates so would go for once a week weigh in. I am a bit scales obsessed and I know I am doing it right so when it stays the same it is demoralising. So pick a weigh in day and stick to it.

I chose Monday morning for a couple of reasons.
If I weighed on a Friday or saturday morning and it was sts or worse I would get upset and be more tempted to cheat. If it was a good weight off I might be tempted to 'treat' myself and by this I mean food!!

On a Monday - if I have sts or put a bit on I would feel motivated for the week to keep at it as I am at work and less likely to cheat. If its a loss then again I would want to keep the momentum up.

You say you drink 4litres of water?? - whilst I dont think it does much harm I think around 2 litres is recommended so maybe cut this down a bit. Look at your past menus and note anything 'tolerated' - these maybe the stalling foods.

Stay positivie you are doing it right and it will show after a week - may be just not every day

I Am going to put my WI day on a Monday as that's when I started! I will get my OH to hide the scales hee hee!

I am drinking too much because I have to get up during the night to go to The loo loads! I'm exhausted and have a migraine as a result! I have never ever slept so badly or been this tired in my life!

There are lots of tolerated foods! I worried about my dinner last night and it did have too much salt in!

Thanks for your support! Just need to shift this migraine now boo!!!

Ruth
X

Rednicola said:
Well to me your diet today looks fantastic x hope your migraine goes soon x

It makes my mouth water! Feel a bit iffy but going to get my OH to do me my eggs in bed :D

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, If I were you I would take something for the headache, have some food and maybe a sleep. If you are feeling really tired maybe a multi vitamin may help?

Back