Ruths PP/PV Diary 12.5lbs Down 25 To Go

Breakfast fit for a queen :)

image-517941385.jpg

Not going to let my job stop me!!!!

Ruth
X

That was SO SCRUMMY! motivated now yay!!!!!!

I will do this and I'm going to speak to my boss to provide me with an alternative as I'm sure it'd breaking the law!!!!

Ruth
X

Yeah you do need to have a word that's bot good to go that long without a break never mind without food too xxx

Sounds a great diary for today though xxx

I'm sure the law states that you should have a break every 4 hours or there abouts unless it's changed since I last worked full time 19 years ago lol

Thats what I thought it was! Im going to have to say something as I feel so ill today :(

Will check out the law thanks Ellie :D

Nicola- Food does look scrummy :) will need to have a word with my boss!

I will be fine- just got to keep my head up :D

Ruth
x

You are definitely entitled to a break every few hours. Particularly on a shift that long. Didn't you mention that you're a lifeguard - surely there must be specific rules for how long you can be on duty for health and safety reasons?

Im a standalone lifeguard, I dont stand on the poolside unfortunately I run the entire Leisure club at the same time from behind screens etc. Also I work on reception on a monday alone :(

Its difficult but I need to live :( will look everything up!

Ruth
x

I haven't had breakfast as I have got terrible indigestion!!!!
Menu for today:
Another PP as more PVs than normal at the weekend.

B: None
S/L: Prawns, Smoked Salmon & Tuna
S: Stewed Rhubarb, Black Coffee
D: Steak or Cajun Chicken Fillets
Fat Free Yogurt with 1 tsp cocoa dusted

Ruth
X

Been massively AWOL :(

Went to see Dr who commented on weight loss (woo), asked me how I was doing it, so I told her about Dukan and she said I didnt look well and did a blood sugar test. My readings were low and she told me to go home and eat properly for a day.

Well

Now I dont feel shaky anymore- but I have indigestion and bloating that I cant shift and yet again I feel like ive failed, so bu**er you, im going to carry on! I do get shaky but I enjoy my meals etc!!!

:( ugh- I had to buy a bottle of double strength gaviscon to sort me out it got that bad :(

Going to do a few days of PP now to make up for it- stomach is killing me :(

Ruth
x

Menu Today: PP

Breakfast- None- Tummy Hurts
(Galette when I get home...)
Lunch: Steak with Spices
Fat Free Greek Yogurt
Dinner: Chicken Curry
Rhubarb 100g

2 Litres Water/Diet Coke

Ruth
x

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan, but remember to listen to your body too. You've not failed, you met a need at the time.

Awww Hun wondered where you were hope your ok xx funny I felt shocking on Monday when I ate my carbs but settled down now since being back on Dukan xx although I'm not sleeping at all well which I see is a sign of ketosis xx

Good luck getting back on it and hope your stomach settles soon x

Sounds like a good plan, but remember to listen to your body too. You've not failed, you met a need at the time.

Thanks,
I know what you mean- im just so determined to do it this time!

I know I cant cope well without sugar, just hoping that the sweeteners are contributing to helping me through this!

Completely exhausted today too :(

Ruth
x

Awww Hun wondered where you were hope your ok xx funny I felt shocking on Monday when I ate my carbs but settled down now since being back on Dukan xx although I'm not sleeping at all well which I see is a sign of ketosis xx

Good luck getting back on it and hope your stomach settles soon x

Ill get back on it just can't wait for my indigestion to go away :) thanks!

Im going to drink a lot and up my exercise to prevent me gaining- I haven't looked at the scales all week but im now terrified! I did eat my oatbran and 2 ltrs of water yesterday :)

Also (on another note)- best friends birthday on Sat. I had a couple of cocktails last weekend and did fine but unsure whether to do it this weekend after eating normally yesterday!!! I only really drink vodka SL Tonic but dont want to upset myself any further!!!

Decisions Decisions :(

How you doing?

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Ill get back on it just can't wait for my indigestion to go away :) thanks!

Im going to drink a lot and up my exercise to prevent me gaining- I haven't looked at the scales all week but im now terrified! I did eat my oatbran and 2 ltrs of water yesterday :)

Also (on another note)- best friends birthday on Sat. I had a couple of cocktails last weekend and did fine but unsure whether to do it this weekend after eating normally yesterday!!! I only really drink vodka SL Tonic but dont want to upset myself any further!!!

Decisions Decisions :(

How you doing?

Ruth
x

You will I'm sure Ruth I got back on it surprisingly enough but did have that 2lb gain which is slowly coming off 8oz's of it left xx then I can start getting back in the right road xx

Mmmmm as for your decision it's a tricky one I'm out next sat but not going to drink as it's my works do the week after and going to save myself for that x

Onwards and downwards and yeah just uped my water to a 2 litre bottle plus my coffee through the day x

You will I'm sure Ruth I got back on it surprisingly enough but did have that 2lb gain which is slowly coming off 8oz's of it left xx then I can start getting back in the right road xx

Mmmmm as for your decision it's a tricky one I'm out next sat but not going to drink as it's my works do the week after and going to save myself for that x

Onwards and downwards and yeah just uped my water to a 2 litre bottle plus my coffee through the day x

I think I may just have 1 or 2 :)

So determined to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That 8oz will be gone in no time!!! In the 12s for xmas for me :D Pleeeeease!
:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

I was 12,10 last xmas!
13,2 now!!!!!!! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Ruth
x

Go for it Ruth come jan we'll be on it 100% anyway xxx and love that dress Hun pretty tempted by it myself ....my do's on the 10th too xx

Go for it Ruth come jan we'll be on it 100% anyway xxx and love that dress Hun pretty tempted by it myself ....my do's on the 10th too xx

Too right ill be 100% in Jan- going to enjoy myself at xmas but not go overboard :D

Looking froward to my do!!!!! That playsuit is SO reasonable!

Fab!!!! You got a LBD?

Ruth
x

Yeah me too I think we'll regret it if we don't enjoy at least a few nights out xxx no lbd but I have ordered a gold playsuit but a long panted one from river island which has come today while I've been at work so fingers crossed it's ok x

Back